[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a kid is worshiping Japan. Being an adult is realizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: china-and-japan.jpg (141KB, 580x400px) Image search: [Google]
china-and-japan.jpg
141KB, 580x400px
Being a kid is worshiping Japan.
Being an adult is realizing China makes more sense.
>>
Totally agreed.

If you actually research both cultures and their historical achievements, you'll come to realize that Japan is just a rip-off of Chinese culture. From their yukatas to rock guardians, to cherry blossoms, to sushi dishes, their art styles, their fans, their makeup, their sandals, everything. And modern japanese culture is a rip-off of American culture.
>>
being an adult is realizing that being an asianboo doesn't make sense
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (54KB, 412x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
54KB, 412x548px
>you will never find an east aryan manchu waifu
>>
>>68997047
>cheongsam
>not even true hanfu
>>
>>68997135
Still doesn't make any sense
>>
>>68997107
japs are nothing more than south chinese with more autism and on island
>>
File: 1481230803667.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
1481230803667.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>68997047
More like, being an adult is realizing that China is a great example of why you don't do anarcho-capitalism. What a shithole.
>>
>>68997107
Well, it's like you're saying most of the European countries is just rip off of Greek culture.
>>
>>68997107
*yawn*
>>
>>68997047
Totally agreed. Former weeb here, currently wearing a changshan and listening to Guangdong opera.

>>68997167
True, but these days it's almost impossible to find a quality set of hanfu, even on taobao. I've looked. For all intents and purposes, Qing dynasty clothing is "chinese", especially after it was sinified.
>>
>>68997577
>I have yet to meet the man who comes to China, does business here, and comes out a happier and more balanced human being.

I did. I love the shit out of China. It has serious problems, but that's because of the communist party, not some inherent characteristic of the Chinese mind.
>>
>>69002733
>mfw some Chinese mistake their own hanfu as Korean hanbok
Hopefully they get back to their traditional characters rather than simplified characters and regain some of their original culture. It's just plainly weird that they have to learn Confucian rituals from South Korea and so to revive their culture. Cultural Revolution just did so huge damage to them
>>
China is something you have to tolerate.

I can't imagine someone appreciating modern China.

Historical China is fun to read about but the modern-day country just reminds me of poison fumes and cut-throat money obsession.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.