[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here? What is their culture about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: qatar.jpg (185KB, 946x1242px) Image search: [Google]
qatar.jpg
185KB, 946x1242px
What happens here? What is their culture about?
>>
MANY
>>
They have oil, gas and many other things that nobody knows yet I guess.
>>
Slavery
>>
al al al al al
>>
>>68967925
They give us a Navy base in exchange for being autonomous from Saudi Arabia.

The laymen don't want to be Saudi due to the reason that they are shiite and SA is no fun allowed sunni shithole: the country and because, despite the rulers being sunni they realize it's good to be the king so fuck it, amirite? If America is going to guarantee the continued existence of your tinpot monarchy in exchange for some beachfront property then why the fuck not?

Also it should be noted that our naval base there is dope as fuck. Like could conquer most 3rd world countries on its own dope.
>>
>>68968154
>>68967925
Holy fuck I'm drunk..I just opened the image and saw Bahrain and went off on that. Ignore my retardation.

Anyway, Qatar: they have oil, media empires, and a US AIR FORCE base, not naval. So same principle as Bahrain minus the shiite sunni thing really.

Also sweet sweet slavery.
>>
>>68968154
>>68968217
Is Bahrain also like Qatar and Dubai where all those rich Arabs do degenerate things?
>>
>>68968217
>>68968154
Tell me about the navel base
Do you have pics of facilities?
>>
File: 160419-N-YR391-005.jpg (1MB, 2250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
160419-N-YR391-005.jpg
1MB, 2250x1500px
>>68968264
No idea. I assume so, arab gonna arab.
>>68968305
Not really, I'm >mobile posting at the moment so I barely have anything.
>>
>>68968398
Did you learn Arabic prior to going to the Gulf or not really?
Seems like most expats don't really learn Arabic in the Gulf countries
>>
>>68968433
Who said I was an expat in the gulf?
>>
Their top export is diversity.
>>
>>68968456
Import you mean.

Something like 90% of their population are non-citizens.

Qatar is a shithole but it's a shithole because it's a Muslim country full of brown people, not because they're poor.
>>
>>68968398
Same
Can you tell me about what the defences are like?
How easy would it be for a small group of individuals to brake in and steal a sub?
When is the base least secure/guarded?
Asking for a friend btw
>>
>>68968516
I can tell you the rebar guage of a few roads but that's about the extent of it.
>>
>>68968546
Did you drive a tank or some kind of armoured vehicle?
Can you tell me how to potentially hijack one with a group of peace loving Muslims?
>>
>>68968590
I did not. I hired people to build a few roads.
>>
>>68968631
Can you hire me and a few friends to build a few roads?
Perhaps over looking a few faults in it such as odd looking lumps?
>>
>>68968752
Are you a subcontractor in a third world country?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.