[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is your driver's test in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: oOoZD9b.jpg (461KB, 2238x2632px) Image search: [Google]
oOoZD9b.jpg
461KB, 2238x2632px
How hard is your driver's test in your country?
>>
>>68965351
not as hard as my dick when I see your mom
>>
>>68965351
I never got that, but its easy as hell here

>I taught myself how to drive

I'd say the law test for your learners is harder, but even then I only "studied" 20 minutes before and still got a 100
>>
The US system is infinitely easier than anyone else's and you managed to fail
>>
File: 1480388127129.jpg (13KB, 247x243px) Image search: [Google]
1480388127129.jpg
13KB, 247x243px
>>68965400
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
I'm American so I'll do the US.

Permit test was pretty tricky, its just a multiple choice test but I didn't read the manual and ended up missing a few questions. I failed it the first time but passed the next.

Actual road test for the license was easy as shit. Just drove around the block for 5 minutes, no freeway or parallel park shit. Passed it my first time.
>>
>>68965710
you have to go back
>>
>>68965400
How can AMERICLAPS EVEN RECOVER?
>>
>>68965749
Make me spic
>>
>>68965400
good post
>>
>>68965351
Well, I managed to pass, so the German system must be easy. Then again I know someone who crashed the instructor's car into someone's house. (he didn't pass)
>>68965512
>>I taught myself how to drive
I would never trust someone saying that. Driving is two parts, the controlling of the car (which isn't hard in America because cars are automatic), and the traffic laws.
The second one - traffic laws - are arguably the most important thing about driving, and needs to be taught by a teacher. We're talking about driving a 1 ton murder machine through the streets, you could easily run over and kill innocent people if you don't know the traffic laws. I mean, I perfectly understand German traffic laws. I know how to drive both manual and automatic. But when I tried to drive in America, there was a few situations where i almost ran over someone because the specific traffic laws are different.
>>
>>68965710
Have you been posting here all day? Earlier you were bragging about how you're from Arizona. Do you not have anything better to do while you're in Spain?
>>
>>68966204
All day everyday but usually under a USA flag. Just in Barcelona for the holidays but i hate clubbing so what else would I be doing at night
>>
>>68965400
And that's a destruction
>>
I had to drive around a back road for 5 mins
>>
>driver's test
not such thing f am
>>
File: IMG_2045.jpg (259KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2045.jpg
259KB, 560x560px
>>68965400
Lel
>>
File: tumblr_oenhkhCjuX1qg7wmjo1_1280.jpg (134KB, 1166x656px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oenhkhCjuX1qg7wmjo1_1280.jpg
134KB, 1166x656px
>>68965400
Holy shit
>>
>>68965400

America never been this BTFO since Vietnam.
>>
>>68966101
I know driving laws. Most are common sense, and others I can study. I've always been around cars. I already mentioned I passed the law test with a 100 after only studying for 20 minutes prior. I take driving very seriously, my friends would all tell you how often I bitch to them about how serious it is.

I've never driven a manual, but I know what I would need to do. I'm willing to bet I could hop in one and drive away with no problem. That's sorta how I was prior to getting my license.
>>
>>68965351

The actual test is super easy but they literally fail young men for any reason they can.

I had to take the test twice and the only infraction on my first test was forgetting to turn on my indicator when pulling out of parking.
>>
>land of the automatic cars
>hard

You deserved this answer >>68965400 , OP.
>>
it was pretty mellow, i hadnt slept for over 40 hours so it was like i was in a trance or something
>>
>>68965351
Easy but very expensive.
>>
>>68967396
>faggots acting like driving a manual is hard

Maybe when you're trying to gently back up a large truck around a corner uphill to something.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.