[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I join the French Foreign Legion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: ffl.jpg (66KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
ffl.jpg
66KB, 1000x667px
Should I join the French Foreign Legion?
>>
No you stupid waffle why would you do that

Join your own country's armed service if you really want to enlist (you don't the military life sucks gangrenous ass)
>>
Yes, my uncle did it
>>
>mfw I will never be physically and mentally strong enough to become a legionnaire
>>
>>68961265
Our army is a meme

Besides I want to get away from this place
>>
>>68960877
you wouldn't last a week
>>
Yes, absolutely
>>
>wanting to do France's dirty job

Why?
>>
>>68961564
Shooting muzzies
>>dirty job
>>
>>68961564
It used to be that if you joined the legion pretty much any prior crime you had committed was forgiven so long as you carried out your duties. To some degree that's still true, but a lot of crimes will get you extradited. The second benefit is that you are given an express citizenship after having served for 3 years and an automatic one should you ever get injured during battle.

Of course then there are all the other reasons people want to join the army for. Sense of belonging etc.
>>
Depends on if you can pass the physical exam desu
>>
>>68961813
That's quite easy; a few pull ups and a beep test

But I think it's hard to convince them you won't desert
>>
>>68962393
Good luck man
Wanted to join the FFL when I was little lmao
>>
>>68961564
You can acquire a new identitty if you join the FL and you can then become a mercenary, amilitary instructor, a bodyguard, and so on once you quit the Legion.
>>
>>68961564
citizenship
>>
>>68962992
>wanting to get shot for 3 years to get a citizenship
>while africans can literally get in a boat and liberals will beg them for stay
what kind of cuck mentality is that?
>>
>>68960877
Why the fuck would you ever consider joining the french legion?

It's one of the hardest, most grueling thankless occupations ever based on the idea that the french army liked the idea of foreigners dying for France, but not respecting them enough to let them into the french army.

I have read horror stories of the shit people have gone through, and they all say the same shit. It's not worth it. At all.
They are extra cruel to newcomers, trying to make you quit, violence and bullying is everyday shit from your superiors.

Why anyone would consider joining the french legion is fucking beyond me. At least US Marines are treated as hot shit by many, foreign legionnaires are treated like dirt.
>>
File: mormonmissionaryposion.jpg (67KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
mormonmissionaryposion.jpg
67KB, 648x648px
>>68960877
oui pour le copinage entre beaux garçons.
>yes to have fun with beautiful boys
>>
>>68961564
Most of those coming from 3rd world shitholes do it for the wage or to get a French ID card.

Those coming from 1st world countries have various reasons, like wanting to be involved in actual warzones, to be warriors, to change their life, to escape their past, for the "adventure", etc...
>>
>>68963442
How are legionaries viewed in your country?
>>
>>68963636
BIG GUYS
I
G

G
U
Y
S
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAqQ2XrCl-Q

Interesting vids on this guys channel about FFL life
>>
>>68963636
the Légion in itself is somehow respected, but the légionnaires from the 50's and 60's gave the guys a terrible reputation
>>
File: Images33.jpg (7KB, 100x122px) Image search: [Google]
Images33.jpg
7KB, 100x122px
>>68961265
>the Belgian armed forces
>>
>>68963770
>Nazis gave the Legion a bad reputation
Except Parisian niggers nobody think that and who care about Paricuck subhumans' opinion
>>
If you want to be canon fodder and very likely die for the chance to live in France, yes.
>>
>>68964526
But I can in live in France anyway
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.