[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ONLY WANTED TO BE NEUROTYPICAL I JUST WANTED TO UNDERSTAND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
I ONLY WANTED TO BE NEUROTYPICAL

I JUST WANTED TO UNDERSTAND SOCIAL CUES, BE ABLE TO HAVE FUN AT PARTIES, KNOW HOW TO FLIRT, NOT BEING AFRAID OF TOUCHING AND GETTING TOUCHED

Why? I have completely normie parents

why god
>>
File: 1481989714437.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1481989714437.png
42KB, 846x592px
I just want to be happy
>>
i want to be not lazy
>>
all my relatives were autists
>>
>>68925610
>autists
>having sex and a family

Less, ruskie, much less
>>
I just want to study, to know how to do it properly, to not drop out another federal college, and finish any of my universities I started.. I want to be not lazy....
>>
File: 1478401298703s.jpg (1KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1478401298703s.jpg
1KB, 124x125px
i know this feel too well
>>
>>68925677
autists have families sometimes
>>
>>68925684
I also dropped a federal college, my friend
>>
>>68925597
>tfw even doing the most menial task is mentally draining

I probably should've been DARWIN'D a long time ago.
>>
So then be.

What is the problem here?
>>
>>68925772
what went wrong? I just dropped out UNIFESP now...
>>
>>68925684
Is federal college good or bad?
Here state unis are the best
>>
>>68925772
>>68925842
Wew, I'm almost dropping UFABC.

What happened?
>>
>>68925869
Same here, public colleges are "god-tier", usually with an inhuman exam with heavy competition (once a year usually).
>>
>>68925869
It's good, state unis are better, like USP or UERJ, but federals are pretty good at research
>>
>>68925772
>>68925842
>>68925890
Why don't you fags just study instead of posting self pity threads on a Chinese noodle slurping forum?
>>
>>68925890
unifesp curriculum gave the students just a biological curriculum for petrol engineer or oceanography. But the problem is actually me, I don't know how to study properly, I'm never get to achieve good grades, and as far I suffer from this Tourette's syndrome, I just fail at every single test because of anxiety... But in total opposite, I was one of the best students at lab class and at research. The shit is, I manage to fail every test I take, even knowing the subject. I can't deal with tests, so, university life is not for me...
>>
>>68925516
well thats what you get for being born in brazil

hue hue
>>
>>68925516
>neurotypical
shut the fuck up kid
>>
>>68925999
read >>68926056

nice trips, but. I have a problem and I don't know how to deal with it. Btw, the test I studied the most was the test I took my lowest grade. I just don't know anymore...
>>
>>68926056
Interesting.

Well, I'm just a fucking sloth, I just can't take it anymore, I'm doing quantum physics for the third time. Maybe STEM is not for me.

>>68925999
First of all, nice numbers.

College here is not easy my northern friend, believe it or not. It fucks you up.
>>
>>68926102
Maybe try different things until you find what works then?

I just think complaining and giving up isn't going to do you any favours...
>>
>>68925944
>>68925946
I see, thanks

>>68926056
I didn't know how to study properly and thanks to that my grades were not that good (they still aren't the best) until I almost repeated a year
The thing is that one day I decided to sit down, leave my phone on my bedroom and just read and memorize everything letter by letter and just read, read, read
I tried various methods; studying with music on, studying without music on, reading and walking at the same time, memorizing everything until I found what suited me the most
I suffered from several stress until I decided to actually do something about it
>>
god non-euro /int/ at night really is shit.
>>
>>68925795
it's a mental disease, it's not JUST BE NORMAL, BRAH
>>68925890
I didn't want that course but my dad forced me to do it, of course things went bad and I failed subjects after subjects

I couldn't work in groups and do presentations also
>>
/int/ sure does get grim during these hours
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.