[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all the world united into a global federation, what would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: world-map.gif (80KB, 1200x715px) Image search: [Google]
world-map.gif
80KB, 1200x715px
If all the world united into a global federation, what would be the capital city of Earth?
>>
Jerusalem
>>
brasilia
>>
Moonville, The Moon

and only rich people would live there, with a bunch of nukes pointed at different areas of earth and troops stationed all over the earth to make sure they kept recieving supplies
>>
>>68924766
Tel Aviv.
>>
Palmerston North

P A L M Y P R I D E
A
L
M
Y

P
R
I
D
E
>>
Brasilia
>>
>>68924766
Brussels, belgium
>>
Geneva.
>>
>>68924766
The 'Gong
>>
>>68925096
hello threadcunt
>>
Dual capitals of NYC and London.
>>
>>68924766
hopefuly that wont happen ever
>>
>>68924766
China
>>
>>68924766
Albacete
>>
>>68925161
What do you have against peace amongst men?
>>
>>68924766
Hong Kong
>>
An island that poots along the seven seas
>>
Jericho
>>
Edinburgh of the Seven Seas
>>
Switzerland. Its rich, white, developed and one of the most defensible places on the planet
>>
London, Shanghai, or New York

New York would be the most likely of the three seeing that the UN's HQ is in NYC.
>>
what was the capital in Ender's Game?
>>
>>68925572
I agree. Costa Rica is very centric in the american continent and very close to the Panama canal.
>>
>>68924766
beijing.
>>
New York is already the financial capital of the world.
>>
>>68926135
>68926135
the rest of the capitals will all be in china.
world language would be chinese, the dominant ethnic group would be chinese, largest cities chinese, largest economy china.
>>
>>68926155
>Albacete
so there is no union, just China, you are chinese now, the world becomes chinese
>>
Jakarta
>>
>>68926107
>equatorial climates
ich
>>
Panama City desu
>>
>>68924766
Easter Island
>>
Edmonton
>>
>>68926536

Holy shit, this got me by the ballz.

@Thread:

On a more serious note: Taipei, Hong Kong, Tokyo or Geneva. :3
>>
Libreville, Gabon

• wealthy in Africa
• didn't mind not being independent (might not mind having the world at their doorstep)
• relatively safe and underpopulated
• very near to (0,0) in latitude and longitude

So basically it's a nice place with lots of potential and not many existing hang-ups in the middle of the world.
>>
>>68924766
Constantinople obviously, just have to wait while they put the big tent over it first
>>
nyc is already the de facto world capital; the un is headquartered there.
>>
>>68926720
new york sucks though
>>
>>68926684

Gotta add Rome there m8y. Forgot about that one. :3
>>
Brussels, London, Geneva or New York.
>>
>>68924811
This
>>
New Constantinople.
>>
>>68924766
Rome
>>
Ankara
>>
>>68924766

Only real answers are Geneva or New York.
>>
istanbul
or else how the fuck are you going to explain that "muh multikulti, billion kurdi, million gypsi" shithole?
>>
>>68927210
Constantinople is unironically an okay choice but only given it's liberated from turkroaches and rebuilt into it's true destiny that is a futuristic mega-rome 3rd reich berlin plans tier shit.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.