[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multiculturalism can't work....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: multiculturalism can't work....png (1MB, 2000x1547px) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism can't work....png
1MB, 2000x1547px
Multiculturalism can't work....
>>
>all Christian nations
>all share a common source of culture built over thousands of years

Gee wiz Bruce if this can work then why don't we merge Pakistan and Australia?
>>
>>68924181
>all Christian nations
>all share a common source of culture built over thousands of years

and it still didnt work out LOL
>>
>>68924132
Austro-hungary was an epic fail of an empire.
>>
>>68924192
Fuck you it was perfect

>>68924206
It was the successor to the Holy Roman Empire, and therefore successor to the the Western Roman Empire
>>
File: a0fBZes.jpg (210KB, 748x823px) Image search: [Google]
a0fBZes.jpg
210KB, 748x823px
>>
>>68925390
perfect how? fucking bad at war, late to industrialize, ethnic tensions and revolutions left and right, causing WW2, cant think of worse kingdom in Europe
>>
File: ottoman-empire-1580.gif (15KB, 736x441px) Image search: [Google]
ottoman-empire-1580.gif
15KB, 736x441px
literally the perfect multicultural empire
prove me wrong
>>
>>68925641
>fucking bad at war

rekt the turks

>late to industrialize

Not a bad thing

>ethnic tensions and revolutions left and right

That was the fault of nationalists who were more loyal to their meme identity than to their emperor

> causing WW2

No, and if you mean WW1 that was the fault of the eternal teuton

P E R F E C T
>>
File: confused.jpg (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
5KB, 243x207px
>>68925887
>rekt the turks

Hungary was under Ottomans for 200 years, they got all of it except for small part of Slovakia. If it wasnt for Poland Austria would fall aswell

>Not a bad thing

just lol

>That was the fault of nationalists who were more loyal to their meme identity than to their emperor

Austrian is biggest meme there is, only fool would be loyal to inbred swamp germans

>No, and if you mean WW1 that was the fault of the eternal teuton

Yes, Hitler Austria and what it became
>>
>>68926082
>people are THIS desperate to try and talk about about the greatest empire in human history
>>
>>68925738
>I'm a dumbshit, prove me wrong

Na, you did it to yourself by posting
>>
Austria-Hungary was fucking shit.
>>
File: 1469832905715.jpg (189KB, 831x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469832905715.jpg
189KB, 831x1000px
>>68925390
>successor to the Holy Roman Empire, and therefore successor to the the Western Roman Empire
>>
>>68926172
>t. Dávid László
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.