[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is dating like in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0044.jpg (109KB, 500x500px)
IMG_0044.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
What is dating like in your country? I am mostly interested in what dating is like in Germany and like Norway, I don't hear much about dating in those places.

Like who pays for the dinner? Do people fuck each other on first date? When do you meet the persons parents?

I was also curious about how Brazilians date but apparently is similar to like dating in the states. Basically, a complete shit show.
>>
It's non existant.
You live, you build yourself a home, kidnap your future wife and live with her until your children dispose of both of you and claim everything, then cycle repeats.
>>
>>68913639
>I am mostly interested in what dating is like in Germany

I'd love to tell you from experience but I can't. I'm about as clueless as to how it works as you are, burgerbro
>>
I have no idea, I have never been in a romantic relationship.

I'll say what I think though.

People pay for their own dinner if they eat out, like at a restaurant. If the relationship lasts for a long time, it's not unusual to do it so that one person pays one day, the other person the next time, and alternate, so over time it becomes close to equal.

I have no idea about when people fuck. I heard it sometimes work like you go out and get drunk, fuck someone, and if it worked well, you enter a relationship, but while this is not a rare way to do it, I don't think it's the most common either.

Are there even any rules for when to meet the person's parents? Isn't that something that just happens when it does, like you end up in a situation where it's natural? I have no idea.
>>
You take a girl out to dinner (pay of course), lead her home and introduce her to your designated cucking refugee.

If she was happy about how you acted during dinner, she may allow you to watch.
>>
Oh, and DON'T ask out strangers you see on the street. It doesn't happen, it's very rude, and I consider it sexual harassment.
I get the impression that's something that's expected in USA? It's stupid.
>>
>>68914137
Here in the USA, you chat with the person and then ask them out. She will probably say no still though. Usually you can ask for the phone number though.
>>
File: 1475157494982.jpg (53KB, 444x468px) Image search: [Google]
1475157494982.jpg
53KB, 444x468px
dunno lol
>>
Pretty shit desu
>>
>>68914412
I believe that you if you end up in a conversation with a stranger, you can ask for contact if you get a real connection and both enjoy it. And then, maybe, it ends up as a romantic relationship. But don't initiate a conversation with someone just to get in a relationship with them, the conversation needs to be real, and I don't think you should ask for contact with someone if it was a dry conversation, like asking for direction, getting an answer and that's it. Or if in the end, you were only able to awkwardly talk about the weather. This is how I feel, at least. You may ask for their number, but only if you connected, and the conversation was real.
>>
>>68913639
Maybe ask this on another website?
>>
2 autistic people stare at each other until other one gives up and shows his/her genitals
>>
How are there so many fuckibg neets and shut ins in other countries?!
>>
>>68913639
depends on who you're dating a lot
>Like who pays for the dinner?
for the first date i'd say i'm gonna get the tab since it's me who will ask chicks out, not the other way around. second/third date probably split the tab or one pays for the food and the other for the drinks and then the one who has cash available pays for tickets to whereever and so on. too many options to list.
>Do people fuck each other on first date?
generally no, but i've had plenty of dates where i get to benin in bagin the same night. mostly when i invite them over and cook a nice meal, bring semi-decent wine and put on some fuck music or some shit.
> When do you meet the persons parents?
if you're just dating someone you rarely do. if you've been going out for a period of a month or so and start clicking then it's probably time to casually introduce your parents. a proper sit down at the table would require some occasion like a birthday or something.
>>
>>68913639
We don't have dating culture.
One (usually girl) just invites another (generally boy) to own home on harmless about if they know each other long enough. Depends on partners it may be few hours or few years.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.