[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winter-the most disgusting season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 14818821951421.jpg (156KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
14818821951421.jpg
156KB, 1200x800px
Because of that white shit called snow humanity loses trillions of dollars for heating, transporting,new tires, winter clothes, snow street cleaning, rescuing people, etc. Etc.
Everyone who loves snow is a degenerate scum
>>
>>68899948
>humanity loses trillions of dollars

No. That's not how it works. In fact, humanity GAINS a lot of wealth thanks to winter, and snow. You see, a need arises. Someone works to fulfill that need. Wealth is thus created.
>>
>>68900008
We could plant all kinds of fruits instead if it was constatly summer.
Winter sucks
People catch all kind of infections, flu, tuberculosis and other shit
>>
>>68900110
>We could plant all kinds of fruits instead if it was constatly summer.

That kind of economy is called a banana republic. It's actually quite common in countries that don't really have winter. Do you really want to have that instead of vastly diverse and successful economies in countries with proper seasons?

I think the underlying point was kind of lost as well. Please consider it. The creation of wealth is an incredibly important concept to understand.
>>
>>68900008
You're mistaking countries with an actual private sector with post communist hellholes. Here, the need is present, but we first have to gather all of the public sector syndicates to negotiate the best outcome for them, and then the season passes as they colect on services and newly imposed laws/regulations on those actually working in the snow. In return, no one wants to support such a business model, rarely anyone ventures into it so a lot of snow remains, leaving the public sector to handpick a cousin/nuclear family member who was given control of a rump firm that died because of the aforementioned, through a symbolically riggedjob bid, to do a half arsed work for a govt paycheck

So the snow remains. The private sector, the people, lose millions, and the public sector has to do a budget rebalance to ngotiate new taxes so their paychecks do not change on an ever-shrinking private sector, which means they do not have the money to create new job bids through govt portals, meaning less work overal
>>
>>68900110
>People catch all kind of infections, flu, tuberculosis and other shit

Also, I urge you to consider what kind of diseases there are in countries that don't have winter. Consider ebola. Consider malaria. Etc. Consider other annoyances as well, such as the tsetse fly that pesters African cattle, making the raising of them very hard.
>>
>>68900307

Right, well, your inefficient governance and public sector aside, winter is good for wealth creation, for so many reasons. It makes people need (or want) things, which makes people create and sell things, thus driving the economy. It's the same way with everything, really. If humans had wings, we probably wouldn't have bicycles or perhaps even personal automobiles, and we'd be poorer for it. But we don't have wings, and so we need modes of personal transport, and so we create it, and so we sell and buy it. People who need or want to buy it, need to give something in return and thus have to create wealth on their own, in some way. It's the fundamental basis of any economy. That's what I'm talking about. And winter only enriches our economies in this way. That is my point. Don't complain about winter. Don't complain about there being work to be done. The alternative is much worse.
>>
>>68899948
FUCK YOU
>>
Fuck winter.
>>
>>68899948
And yet we still do far better than those that never see snow.

Adversity breeds success.
>>
>>68899948
As expected from chink. General Frost is the best general.
>>
if winter and snow is that good, why are russians so stupid and backwards?
>>
>>68900307
once the west has completely collapsed you should hire us as overseers
we'd make this whole thing actually work
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.