[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be scared non-whites.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (88KB, 493x514px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
88KB, 493x514px
Be scared non-whites.
>>
File: 1481456076625.jpg (28KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1481456076625.jpg
28KB, 540x489px
>>68891452
>australia
wat

aside from boat people what actually happens

did'nt your "we're full" tactic work?
>>
>>68891452
Blair cotrell is based as fuck

Gives no fucks about dirty little lefty cucks
>>
>>68891452
I feel like our far right are more likely to commit terrorism than our muslims atm.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/antiislamist-accused-of-plotting-to-blow-up-hq-for-leftwing-radicals/news-story/03c092234daa7640ef1b343331b8d724
>>
>>68891675
thats just because you are are far from the epicenter of muslim terrorism. and you dont have a crazy women inviting them all in.
>>
>>68891452
Why, because some pussy cuck made a post online? Here's the reason why no one fears whites my man. It's not because you're richer, more educated, and often live in nicer areas, but because you don't chimp out. You're not assertive. And when push comes to shove, you will inevitably go hide in your safe space rather than fight it out. I don't know what happened to white men in these last 70 years, but they are beta now. You laugh at movements like BLM and anti Trump marches, but what the fuck have you done other than sit on your fat ass? White don't protest, they don't fight, they don't care about their coming end. This is why you are losing. I mean even with the biggest republican victory of all time in the US, white birthrates won't increase, white men and women will continue to racemix at higher rates, degeneracy regarding white males becoming faggots and trannies won't stop, and soon whites will be a minority, both in population and culture. So no, white "man", I'm not scared, not scared at all.

Also how's this for copy pasta material. Too much, or too light? I'm trying to improve at my shitposting, and your shitty thread seemed like the best place.
>>
>>68891452
far right are mostly whiny pooftas in aus though, they don't have clear opinions or direction, they just instill violence and circlejerk because they have nothing else going for them. Most of them are useless, degenerate, entitled, cunts. I'd rather a hard working migrant that's willing to integrate into Australia than some entitled losers who don't contribute anything to the country, the people that push this are not average aussies, they're con-artists and lazy fucks who need to cling to things that don't exist or are the natural flow of a modern nation, for meaning and purpose in their lack of hard work and contribution. Fuck all happens from the supposed people they don't want here, mainly because there is fuck all of them and they don't let most of them in. I guess balancing activism between everything is good though, opposing groups within an entity always keeps things changing and refining. Maybe in the future if we go full german-tier, we might actually need this type of shit but that won't happen, maybe more refugees but not over a million so quickly that they literally can't integrate if they wanted to because the country can't support the population bumb.

>>68891573
yeah nah he's a bullshit artist who doesn't actually believe what he's saying or know to begin with and constantly contradicts himself, like most of his ilk.
>>
>>68894079
It's good but don't use it anywhere except to relate to the USA, completely different elsewhere. Maybe make a more global, general-purpose one?
>>
>>68891573
lol you edgy little faggot
>>
>>68894252
this
once every single country on the face of the earth is a mixture of brazil and the middle east, we will be in a literal utopia
>>
>>68891452
Please do get a trip so I can filter you.
>>
>>68891452
>>68891573
He;s too edgy for me to take serious. Not to mention a LITERAL stormfag.
>mfw he was talking about an invisible group manipulating the West on fucking t.v

>>68891452
>aside from boat people what actually happens
Literally nothing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.