[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you move to Greenland if someone paid you 1 million US

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Greenland.jpg (1MB, 2141x1593px) Image search: [Google]
Greenland.jpg
1MB, 2141x1593px
Would you move to Greenland if someone paid you 1 million US dollars to live there for a year with no internet access?

If so, how would you pass the time?
>>
>>68880580
sneak into the seed bank and eat all the seeds
>>
Yeah.

Would just eat and workout. Probably just download a shit ton of Vidya before going as well.

Cocoon mode for a year and come out with a Millie? Easy decision
>>
>>68880580
I would spend my time counting and recounting the million dollars I got for practically nothing.
>>
>>68880580
yeah I would bring some great books and spend my year reading.
>>
>>68880580

>normies would have a hard time with this

Yes I'd have internet withdrawl for the first few weeks but I would actually get some reading/writing projects done.

The only way that this question even becomes interesting is if it is somehow /harder/ for the anon to actually complete the year in greenland. Like, you don't have living arrangements all set to go and you have to fend for yourself without being kicked out of the country, that type of thing.

The famous seed bank is in Svalbard, Nigel-Ibn-Farroq. You really ought to know such things since these places (and their involved governments) are in your part of the world, broadly speaking.

If Greenland has put in their own seed bank, I'm not aware of it. Link me and make a fool out of me.
>>
No, I would say 5 million is my bottom for being worthwhile. In that case I would base my whole life around fitness. I would also do a lot of cooking.
>>
>>68880580
Yes. I will buy a terrabyte and download a lot of shit. Then find me some booze and a chick. Easy.
>>
Yes.

Have lots of sex dummy.
>>
>>68880580
Eating Icelandic food and becoming an Icelandic strongman. Banging Icelandic blonde cuties and going to the sauna.
>>
>>68881923
This. I lived on an army base in northern norway for a year and the internet was awful. Some people had external harddisks full of tv shows, movies and games that we could pass around and let people copy the content.
>>
>>68881885

>some sun-person has to come along and be stupid, claiming that he would need a far greater incentive as a floor

still, this thread was started by another presumptive sun-person. Winter really is hell for these folks I guess.
>>
Yes?

I willingly spent two years in India with hardly any money. Anybody who isn't already rich and is willing to forego $1,000,000 because they're too attached to the internet is unreasonable. The average American won't earn that much in about twenty years of work. Even doctors would take three or four years to get $1m, depending on their specialty and tax rate.

If you have a girlfriend, wife, or children, then I suppose you're off the hook.

While I don't know what I'd do for a year, I could probably think of some things - reading, writing, recording videos for a blog, socializing with the locals, boating, watching television, working out, and playing video games.

People survived for a very, very long time without internet. You're a stupid faggot if you can't.
>>
>>68880580
I would learn the greenlandic language and get some greenlandic qts
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.