[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Turkey stand a chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Does Turkey stand a chance?
>>
>>68845688
they need to gain the lead first by twisting russia's wrist and then just apply pressure using their body weight

its really nt about biceps circumfurance but about speed and wrist technique
>>
>>68845688
Turkey would demolish Russia.
\
turkey made gains against russia in ww1.
>>
>>68845740
In ww1 dumb fuck
>>
>>68845688
No, Russia would just steamroll them and i doubt the US would intervene
>>
>>68845740
>ww1
nigga turkey didn't exist in ww1, it existed as the Ottoman Empire. Which is vastly different to present-day Turkey, the main difference being it was a powerful, long-running empire. Just as present-day Turkey will be vastly different in 100 years, after all this is over.
>>
theyre not going to war you dumb fuck. Turkey is in NATO. and russia isnt that stupid.
>>
>>68845688

Turkey is a part of NATO, war with Turkey would mean a war with the US, UK, Germany, France and more than 20 other countries.
>>
>>68845980
NATO is being dissolved next year.
>>
>>68846037
this
so US, UK, Germany, France and all other NATO countries could freely execute russian ambassadors
>>
>>68846060
>He actually believes this
>>
>>68845965
Nope at that point it was already controlled by the young Turks and Turkish nationalism was growing more important which directly led to the modern Turkish Republic
>>
>>68846037
pussies
>>
>>68846167

Yeah, starting a war with the alliance of countries which is like 100 times stronger than us is a very reasonable action.
>>
>>68846079
hmmmm
>>
>>68845980
>>68846037
Like anyone would fire a single bullet for NATO since 15th july. NATO, EU, IMF, UN... these are nothing but the modern ministery of the colonies of the international power.
>>
why would they fight against each other?
arent turkey and russia friends?
if anything they should fight together against terroritst even more
>>
>>68845688
Is it just me or does that turqish arm looks kinda like a cockroach leg? Did a 4chaner made this?
>>
File: 1478120545723.jpg (174KB, 756x918px) Image search: [Google]
1478120545723.jpg
174KB, 756x918px
>>68846037
>>
>>68846311
fite me bitch boi
>>
>>68846491
>arent turkey and russia friends? LOL
We were never friends, we were always enemies.
I mean yes, we are allys for now at some point, because of war in Syria, gas, economical interests, but people don't trust Turkey.
I would like to be friends with Turkey, but it's hard and needs a lot of time.
Turkey fighting terrorism? LOL once more.
Turkey fighting terrorism only when it suits their interests, if it suits to support terrorists, they will support them.
>>
>>68846079
brb I need to buy a gun
>>
>>68847008
>don't trust

That's not a "distrust", most people hate the türks for real.
>>
Who wants to be our friend? We have shale gas and possibly crude oil in three locations
>>
>>68847212
Who cares - do you have qt3.14s for sale?
>>
>>68847291
For sale? Isn't Mauritania, a French colony, already in charge of supplying you?
>>
Putin says he wants to make relations stronger with Turkey to spit the terrorist act.

Doubting anything is going to happen,
Syrian civil war will end in Assad's favor.
>>
>>68845688
go for it Turkey.
kill Russki
>>
>>68845740
Yeah, when we had a civil war it took pieces of Armenia.
>>
>>68846079
thanks for the idea
>>
>>68845688
Alone? no.
the reason they get away with all of this shit is because they're in NATO
>>
>>68845688
nope, russia to stronk
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.