[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in Colombia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

You wake up in Colombia.
>>
File: 1405903272457.png (103KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1405903272457.png
103KB, 246x232px
>Colombia
>British Columbia

what the fuck
>>
Get killed
>>
File: congolombia.jpg (104KB, 544x443px) Image search: [Google]
congolombia.jpg
104KB, 544x443px
>>68841731
kill myself by being a niggerspic shithole.
>>
>>68841731
Fuck colombian sluts that are literally throwing themselves at me just after I started speaking in my superior argentine accent.
>>
>>68841731
Honesty question, don't people get headaches from all the bright colors everywhere?
>>
>>68842831
they get "headaches" for other reasons
>>
>tfw I will never be a Colombian drug lord
>>
>>68841731
>Find Colombian qts
>profit?
>>
Attempt to make it back to my country, without geting murdered.
>>
>wake up in Colombia
>get kidnapped
>>
>>68841731
>wake up in Colombia
>attempts to check if my kidneys are still there
>they're not
>alreadydead.jpg
>>
>>68841731
https://youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw
Start browsing /mlp/
>>
I do everyday and I'm grateful for that. I've lived in other countries throughout my life and we don't have it as bad as most people think
>>
>>68841731
I'll personally thank every single Colombian for all the support of their country in the Chapecoense's tragedy.
>>
Try to get back to my country
Must not be that hard considering the numbers of colombians here
>>
>>68844268
Well yeah, the bottom of the barrel in the western hemisphere is essentially made up of Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Haiti, and Jamaica
>>
>>68841731
I would go fuck a donkey as the locals do, but would probably just get immediately murdered.
>>
Go home.

Quite a travel tho.
>>
>>68841731
Enjoy free vacations
>>
get shot
>>
>>68844268
Bullshit. Life in Colombia is shitty as fuck if you're not some oligarchs kid.
>>
>>68845878
You are surely not Canadian with such behavior, probably just another average stupid american.
>>
tfw no colombian booty
>>
>>68846047
I have family in that country. Casually giving tips on how to not get mugged/ murdered on public transit is not my idea of a good time. Nor is having a hawkish ex president that avoided conscription for himself and his son manipulating policy to encourage larger scale conscription after he's no longer president my idea of a fun time.
>>
File: El-Penol.jpg (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
El-Penol.jpg
116KB, 800x600px
If people knew how comfy Guatape is...
Also you're pretty close to this so there is a lot of tourism and a fucking lot of foreigners
>>
>>68846137
That's a lot of spite you're keeping with you.
>>
>>68846298
You wanted an answer. What would sugar coating the issue achieve?
>>
File: cable-car.png (657KB, 783x523px) Image search: [Google]
cable-car.png
657KB, 783x523px
>>68846161
I know someone who went to Colombia and visited that exact place. And apparently, people use fucking cable cars as public transportation for their daily commute.

>tfw you will never be Colombian and ride a cable car to work
>>
File: purozeta.jpg (185KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
purozeta.jpg
185KB, 770x1000px
>>68841731
start a drug cartel war
>>
>>68844354
It's not even that bad here to be honest.
>>
>>68846677
If you have to use that it means you're poor so it's not as cool as you may think, only if you're using it for tourism and seeing the bad side of the city
>>
>>68846677
That is hwlpful for cities with less space and a traffic problem.
>>
Eat chocolo arepa with cheese
>>
>>68846864
Actually it was implemented because of violence and crime, it was pretty hard to control things down there so they created that to make sure that people didn't get robbed while they where going to work/home, Medellin is not dangerous in overall but the poor side is a no go zone
>>
>>68847011
Oh, they are doing this in the capital of my cunt too, now I know another reason why.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.