[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the drinking culture like in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: nigel.png (460KB, 576x515px) Image search: [Google]
nigel.png
460KB, 576x515px
What is the drinking culture like in your country?
>>
Bonkers
>>
Only acceptable for college students.
>>
You are considered weird and antisocial if not drinking beer excessively (and hard liquors on weekends)
>>
we invented Calimotxo (wine + coke)
young people congregate at night (midnight or later) every saturday to drink liquors, beer, calimocho
>>
nobody really drinks that much 2bh
>>
>>68836845
bullshit
>>
File: WJ1XbJE.jpg (218KB, 1056x816px) Image search: [Google]
WJ1XbJE.jpg
218KB, 1056x816px
>>68831632
Pretty open, but more prevalent among young people.
I'm in red area btw
>>
It is ok to drink 24 beers on friday night and fight with somebody at hot dog stand and get arrested, but drinking wine or beer with food is sign of alcoholism
>>
>>68836845
t. Neet

Go out in any town or city in England on a Friday night and you will hear drunks.
>>
War and suicide carried away many, drink took care of the rest.
>>
We always drink cocktail or cheap vodka every day.
>>
>>68837429
fuck off english teacher
>>
>>68836258
Don't worry, that passes once you get out of highschool
>>
File: A_A.png (49KB, 134x172px) Image search: [Google]
A_A.png
49KB, 134x172px
Is there no country without a drinking culture?
What the fuck is wrong with you booze chimps?

You'd expect - I don't know - Japan at least to be the No Fun Allowed guy here, but no, tie on the forehead and KANPAAAAAI.

I hate every single last little piece of drunk turd of you lot who ingest this garbage and voluntarily lose control over your body and mind.

Kill yourselves anytime.
>>
>>68837514
I'm 22 and it is still the same pretty much. One of my friends had seizure in the summer and was diagnosed with epilepsy, so she doesn't drink anymore and it made other my friends drink less but still.
>>
>>68837492
Why am I english teacher? ?????
>>
>>68836711
>we
*kalimotxo
>>
>>68831632
We don't drink anymore. We islamic now. Allahhu akbar.
>>
We mostly drink at fairs and parties but when we drink the most is in Christmas time. We see it more as a traditional thing and have our specialized original drinks for different times of the year.
>>
>>68836845
Alright Rasheed, how's life in Bradford treating you?
>>
File: light_weights.jpg (337KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
light_weights.jpg
337KB, 1260x1260px
>>68831632
Hmm. Cheap and good quality wine makes for a heck of a combo, I'll tell you.

Also, what the fuck, Spain/Italy?
>>
>>68837703
you tell me
>>
>>68837654
I bet you're one of those dude weed types
>>
>>68837004
Fuck yeah, Illinois.
>>
>>68838273
>Turkey 1
Absolutely herectic.
>>
>>68837004
Kek, fucking Wisconsin
>>
>>68838273
we make shitloads of wine but we drink beer instead and sell the wine to other countries
we even invented "light" wine without alcohol 2 years ago or so
>>
>>68831632
get as drunk as you can as fast as you can.
>>
>>68831632
a lot of indirect peer pressure to make you consume, nobody will force you but you can tell you don't fit if you don't drink
>>
>>68831632

>press triangle to blend in as a mannequin
>>
>>68836711

Fantino (wine and fanta) is where it's at>>68836845
>>
Well, we're heavy drinkers. I lived in the US for a while, and damn, you guys get drunk quickly.

We start drinking at 14~15, and at the 20's our alcohol resistance is just brutal, I think it can be compared to the ruskies.
I'm a skinny mf (55kg), and I need 2l of beer to start smiling.

Also, we have our own distilled beverage: Cachaça. Made out of sugar cane like Rum, but in a different way, it's roughly 45% alcohol, like tequila or vodka.
>>
>>68837157
This
>>
>>68837654
you must be real fun at parties
>>
alcohol among MX normies
>around 14 yrs old
If you're rich you start drinking at that age some expensive vodka bottle like grey goose or sm shit and have sex for the first time
if buchon, you start drinking beer or Buchanan's while blasting banda music with your older cousin
if poor, you start drinking beer or cheap alcohol (aguas locas) and listen to SKA or reggaeton, perhaps losing your virginity to some older slut.
>around 16 yrs old
if rich, some friend of your's father is the owner of a nightclub, so they let you and all your friends in and start asking expensive shit in the VIP deck, at this point they start fucking some low class wannabe-rich girls and start trading with their nudes among whatsapp chats.
if Buchon, you start either making money through some shady shit and start going to exclusive Banda nightclubs or keep drinking the same shit on your's cousin garage.
If you're poor and haven't impregnated hillary or brittany at this point you just keep doing the same thing
>>
>>68841928
Is usually practiced in your country mixing beer (or champagne) with vodka?
>>
>>68831712
Do you just mean pic in OP? Having a couple drinks with friends is totally normal through adulthood.
>>68837004
>northern Illinois and Wisconsin
Fuck that place.
>>
File: 1437889189287.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1437889189287.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
everyone just want to drink until drop dead
>>
>>68841765
gonna try that, argentinbro
do you make Claras? half beer half soda
>>
>>68831632
an abomination but a beautiful wonder all at the same time.
>>
>>68831632
It's either a few beers with the boys or near-blackout drunk.
>>
File: Northeastern_Europe.jpg (50KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
Northeastern_Europe.jpg
50KB, 600x451px
>>68831632
Unhealthy binge drinking. We don't have civilized wine/beer culture.
>>
pretty heavy.
I hate drinking but I do it anyway because if you don't drink you have no social life at my age.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.