[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say something nice about the country next to you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0930.jpg (124KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0930.jpg
124KB, 570x570px
Say something nice about the country next to you.
>>
I trust you with part of the jungle.
>>
>>68798813
great allies, if only the usa could stop trying to influence us id love them more
>>
Thanks for existing Germany. You may have lost WWII and failed to give the world a bright future, but as long as the average German has a good life I'm more than happy.

Thanks for your culture. Thanks for your beautiful language (which I'm proudly learning). Thanks for the best engineering ever seen. Thanks for being the best people on earth. To you Germans I wish only the best.
>>
File: IMG_20161215_030807.jpg (11KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161215_030807.jpg
11KB, 300x213px
Mexico. Thank you for being fun and productive between rapes.
>>
bolivia is very nice place, with an exotic and diverse people and a rich culture is wanderfull that they come in to my country to share it with us.
we are very grateful!
>>
File: argiebr.png (92KB, 473x619px) Image search: [Google]
argiebr.png
92KB, 473x619px
Argies are qt and our best bros :3
>>
>>68803953
:3
>>
Mexico is a great target for ethnic cleansing and/or a nuclear holocaust.
>>
File: 1479504951215.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479504951215.png
30KB, 657x527px
>>68798813
i liek spen
>>
>>68798850
Well then stop forcing your shitty cartoon programming down your (and our) throats.
>>
Poland. I like your Kielbasa and Women <3
>>
>>68798813
Some Canadians should be spared the violent nuclear holocaust the country deserves.
>>
Mongolia! Nobody knows anything about Mongolia. It is the least annoying neighbor of past several centuries. The less you hear anything from your neigbor - the best. Mongolia is fucking perfect (...if you forget about earlier history).
>>
I like your food worst korea
>>
Oh argentina, at least you arent a nigger :^)
>>
File: bros.jpg (145KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bros.jpg
145KB, 850x1000px
Panamanians are good bros.
>>
>>68798813
Mexico. I want to see you become on par with us, and Canada so we can have a great North American alliance.
Canada. You're like a second home.
Cuba. Sorry about the past. Can we be friends again?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.