[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1.Your country 2.What's the ethnicity of your royal family ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1481920389167.jpg (130KB, 511x780px) Image search: [Google]
1481920389167.jpg
130KB, 511x780px
1.Your country
2.What's the ethnicity of your royal family ?
>>
1.Flag
2.German
>>
>>68779530
Danish-German.
I still adore our royal family.

King Haakon showed the Norwegian people during WWII that he was no longer German, and no longer Danish.

King Olav was the People's king; a King that could ride the busses of Oslo, and go down to the shop, despite beeing a King.

King Harald is the King of Equality and Fairness; Beeing king in the wealthiest period norway has ever been in, he still focuses on the poor, the abused and the weak in our society.
>>
>>68779978
Looks like you've been brainwashed
>>
>>68779530
animu

Yayoi Japanese, who came to Japan thousands years ago
North Kyuushuuans and Kyoto citizens are mainly yayoi Japanese, who have flat faces, slit eyes and less body hair

the rest of Japan, especially in rural areas, has thick genes of Jomon Japanese, who came to Japan ten or twenty thousands ago, with gorilla-like face and thick body hair

>mfw I'm an obviously Jomon abo
>>
>>68779978
>olav took the tram once
>"people's king"
kill yourself
>>
Don't care, I'm Anglo-Saxon, not just Anglo-Celtic
>>
>>68780474
Do you know how to read ?
>>
>>68780418
Landsforræder

Norgesveldet vill reise seg igjen!
>>
Dutch-German-Argentinian

JUST
>>
>>68783822
>Argentinian
???
>>
File: queen elizabeth.jpg (126KB, 736x1122px) Image search: [Google]
queen elizabeth.jpg
126KB, 736x1122px
>>68779530
>he thinks the current royal family is german

The current queen is....

>Ethnicity: English, European Royal, small amounts of Anglo-Irish, Hungarian, French, and German, and even smaller amounts of Irish, Dutch, Scottish, Danish, Belgian, Swedish, and Bohemian

Royal families are a clusterfuck of nationalities.
>>
>>68779530
1. flag
2. foreign, probably kikes
>>68779978
good goy
>>
Bourbons are now spics
Bonaparte are dagos but they're more French
d'Orléans are French but...who cares.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.