[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interesting things you have noticed on /int/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

>I have never seen a Mongolian flag on /int/. Ever
Are they too busy conquering east Europe and have no time for shitposting?

Anything you dudes have noticed?
>>
I saw one like 2 months ago. He said he will kill himself and that it was nice knowing us.
>>
>>68771861
i don't think it really was nice knowing us though
>>
I think they don't have computer.
>>
>>68771861
Hope he's ok
>>
>>68771834
There was a guy from Mongolia who used to post daily half a year ago.

I think it's this guy >>68771861
>>
>>68771834
I saw one on an asian thread last week
>>
Yeah, why the fuck there are no mongolians on int?
inb4 me
>>
File: not quite.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
not quite.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>68771834
>Anything you dudes have noticed?
>dudes

Maybe Cromwell did have a point after all
>>
File: 1463238363013.png (137KB, 386x308px) Image search: [Google]
1463238363013.png
137KB, 386x308px
Mongolian poster are busy with the kurultai.
You will see them sooner than you think peasant
>>
>>68771834
i saw 3 mongolian posters you are just a newfag
>>
>>68772469
> political turanism originated in the work of the Finnish nationalist and linguist Matthias Alexander Castrén, who championed the ideology of Pan-Turanism — the belief in the racial unity and future greatness of the Ural-Altaic peoples. He concluded that the Finns originated in Central Asia and far from being a small, isolated people, they were part of a larger community that included such peoples as the Magyars, the Turks, and the Mongols etc

kek
>>
Riding your horse to nearby yurt village to shout memes takes so much time. They don't really have time for computers
>>
File: ishiggymashimarodoo.jpg (40KB, 941x765px) Image search: [Google]
ishiggymashimarodoo.jpg
40KB, 941x765px
Are you trying to increase your collection by chance?

I have been opening /brit/ every now and then looking for those three little islands between France and England, but the only one I have was acquired when I wasn't looking for it on a specific thread.

Hell, I even have Antarctica, where are those throat-singing bastards?

Also, has anyone ever posted from Vatican or North Korea?
>>
Ive noticed that people have a lot to say over me being Mexican in the US, yet these people are no where to be found in person. Really makes you ponder..
>>
>>68774708
you're just a newfag
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

They're probably busy doing this
>>
File: Finland thread.jpg (262KB, 559x546px) Image search: [Google]
Finland thread.jpg
262KB, 559x546px
>>68775011
I can do that!
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mzUe0OiJCR
>>
>>68774582
Think about it, we have asian iq, mongolian warrior skills and nordic physique. How is that a bad thing
literal übermensch
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 273x185px
>>68775490
>>
File: 1480418912878.png (797KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1480418912878.png
797KB, 812x806px
>>68775490
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.