[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are gook girls so cute?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

why are gook girls so cute?
>>
>>68760955
because you're a weeb, kys
>>
>>68761080
t. jealous "white" girl
>>
>>68761080

not really a weeb considering that i don't collect anything that's asian. i don't even watch anime.

if i do watch anything asian, it's usually because of my dick
>>
wew lad
>>
They have been bred through natural selection to be the most attractive species of human. Asia was more civilized before Europe, breeding out the brutes and swines. Therefore Asian women/girls have more refined, feminine features that your find... enjoyable...

>>
>>68760955
If you mean the way they act like the image posted is cute then I have bad news. They're just faking it. They act cute like that knowing it would be cute. They are just the same as any women in any other countries. They talk shit behind your back while acting cute in front of you. The way they act like that is actually quite disgusting to some men like me who know what those cutesy chink girls are like. If you just meant that their looks are cute I hope you like plastic.
>>
>>68760955
some fake posing shit, not attractive/cute and not real
>>
>>68761467
Yeah that's total bullshit lmao

Just because you see attractive Asian girls on the internet doesn't mean they are all like that. Most Chink girls are fucking REPULSIVE
>>
>>68760955
They know what white virgins want and pander to it to get your passport and money.
>>
>>68764440
Have you ever been to asia ? It's been three months that I'm here and girls in Korea in general are way more attractive than in France.
>>
>>68764556
Japan is more developped than your country and Korea has more futur than you especially since you left europe so The passeport thing is not a reality
>>
>>68760955
Do not fall for this acting-cute-skank.
>>
>>68760955
they're cute, but i have a hard time finding one i think is beautiful
>>
>>68766337
It's mostly because you re not used to them. If you were living in a country with only asians you would probably have no problem dating them
>>
File: click me.png (2MB, 1600x1490px) Image search: [Google]
click me.png
2MB, 1600x1490px
>>
>>68766541
this is true-- you gotta adjust to the standards of beauty.
>>
>>68767163
When I was in Europe I thought asians were cute but I wouldn't see myself dating one except a top model of course. I have been here for three month and gradually my mood radicaly shifted, I realize I was only interested in asian girls, and now I can't see myself dating a white girl.
>>
>>68766238
In fairness I wasn't referring to those two countries. They're the exception.

The girls there just retarded.
>>
>>68767905
I see. The girls where ? I think Korean girls are fine. In Japan I don't know them. But in Thailand and stuff yes they re pretty retarded
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.