[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else think that Malaysia has the worst Territory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: malaysiax.png (139KB, 1600x815px) Image search: [Google]
malaysiax.png
139KB, 1600x815px
Does anyone else think that Malaysia has the worst Territory of any country, in terms of how cluster fucked it is.

It has two main areas, separated by quite a substantial distance. And basically consists of a bit of a peninsula with the tip chopped off to become a city state, and half an island 1,000 miles away, with another tiny country enclaved within that.
>>
>>68758683
Not as weird as Lesotho and Gambia tho.
>>
>>68758683
a country being split up over arabisation and sinofication
they would end up like pakistan if things go that way
>>
Are those islands between them not theirs? Also is Brunei ALSO chopped in two?
>>
>>68758683
East Malaysian states Sarawak and Sabah were originally brought in to the federation partly to offset the massive Chinese population of Singapore, which was brought in because the Federation of Malaya didn't want a communist country to be created on their doorstep.
>>
>>68758683
Not really. Look at the map of the region. To the north we got the Asian mainland and Flip islands. To the west we got India and all around us, Indonesian islands. This means typhoons hit those areas first and are spent before it reaches us. Also, we are surrounded by the Ring of Fire but not in it, hence zero volcanoes and weak if any earthquakes. We are in the middle between China and Europe hence good for trade. We are Muslims but moderate and progressive (we spend more on science and education than the military). We are a federation with the States having considerable powers and their own local parliament, hence the distances don't really matter much. Our AirAsia is doing a good job of connecting the states. Plus we are building the trans Borneo highway, bullet trains from Singapore to KL, fast electric trains from KL to the East Coast and Thai Border. If you are a trainspotter, this is a great time to be Malaysian.
>>
File: 1336579175405.jpg (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1336579175405.jpg
24KB, 250x250px
>>68764316
>We are Muslims but moderate and progressive
>>
>>68758683
you just described why you have no right to stay in the south atlantic
>>
>>68758683
Indonesia is worse.
>>
>>68764420
We are pretty moderate and progressive for a muslim. I mean we have fucking gay bar here.
>>
>>68764844
>we have fucking gay bar here.

Truly the standard of a first world country
>>
>>68765465
Don't forget we import lot of immigrant and refugee and promote multiculturalism.
>>
>>68765548
Wow this place must be paradise
>>
File: pepe le chink.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
pepe le chink.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>68758683
>>68762609
>>68763276
>>68764316
>>68764420
>>68764844
>>68765465
>>68765548
DELET!!
No discussion on Malaysia are allowed on foreign's board!
Malaysia needs to be under the radar and not worth to be mention ever!
You should discuss other popular asean country that's worth mentioning like Singapore, Indonesia, Phillipines or Thai.
Nothing to see here, please move on!
>>
>>68765593
I know right. That is why you must visit Malaysia to experience True Asia™.
>>
>>68765593
Not a paradise here! Nothing to see! We kill gays and abuse immigrants! Please move on!
>>
>>68765637
SHUDDAP CHINK! CINA BALIK CINA LA BABI! LANCAU CIBAI
>>
>>68765548
The refugees are all Muslims from Burma though
>>
>>68765675
Too bad I'm not chink.
>>
>>68765709
I don't care whatever species you are anymore! FUCK OFF!
>>
>>68764316
>e are a federation with the States having considerable powers and their own local parliament
Except that the way the Ninth Schedule is set up the federal government controls basically everything besides a handful of local matters like state public holidays, implementation of islamic law, cinema licensing, and turtle fishing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.