[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country do you prefer? Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
Which country do you prefer? Why?
>>
>>68726112
Is that even a contest?
>>
australia

it isn't gay
>>
New Zealand. Because it's not Australia
>>
>>68726112
New sea land like.
because New sea land living in people good and have good temperature. adding many sheeps near man
>>
Which one has cuter boys?

:3c
>>
>>68726153
t. Sione Sheepshagger
>>
>>68726153
Stop fishing for (you)s with your engrish David-san
>>
{UK, Australia, Japan} > {Ireland, New Zealand, Korea}

Former array contains prime movers of culture, latter contains butthurt losers
>>
>>68726153
I totally agree
>>
>>68726112
Australia because of memes like this
https://youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
>>
literally who
>>
>>68726206
Fuck you shit
>>
its the same country xd
>>
>>68726112
Austtalia. NZ is a meme.
>>
>>68726362
t. Brandon Walker of Tuscaloosa: 5'10" English teacher in Busan
>>
File: 20150805182640.jpg (129KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20150805182640.jpg
129KB, 1280x960px
>>68726112
We are geo wise extremely close to NZ.

Half of our country is NZ, but we love Australia, they are our favorite tourists, they get drunk, banter, are nice, they don't act like idiots, they also try to integrate, they always say "i dont drink wine" and then when drunk they always say "i looooove wine". so they are cool.

But also, half of the anglo-chileans have family in Australia, ou guys are so integrated that they don't even know that we are there so that's cool.

We really want to like NZ, but in the realworldand especially in 4chan, Australia is one of the countries we always think is close to us. We are not close to anyone, and we don't like anyone, but if we want to be asses to south americans we will pretend Australia are our bros. Also their asshole sense of humor is close to ours. They are nice people, and they always pretend to like us, so we have to pretend we are close just to make other mad, they get it, they stay in their part of the world and they understand that northern scum isnt welcome in the end of the world. Fuck off yuros, fuck off murricanadians, and fuck off anyone that doesnt have penguins in their country.

Also, food bros.
>>
New Zealand because I don't exist there
>>
>>68726511
greatest ally

I do have to go to chile sometime
>>
>New Zealand
>>>/x/
>>
File: 1479829124029.jpg (75KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
1479829124029.jpg
75KB, 940x627px
Both
>>
>>68726169
New sealand
>Frodo and those rugby bois
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.