[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>quintessentially American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1481950488730.jpg (55KB, 761x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481950488730.jpg
55KB, 761x960px
>quintessentially American
>>
>>68723783
He voted Trump. Good lad.
>>
>>68723783
Sikhs are good people.
Australians most certainly are not.
>>
>>68723790
>what is taqqiya
>>
America is American. Doesn't matter where you come from. As long as you love this country and are a good citizen then that's all that matters.
>>
>>68723819
>What are things Democrats will never understand
>>
>>68723887
What?
>>
>>68723892
>Doesn't matter where you come from. As long as you love this country and are a good citizen then that's all that matters.

I'm agreeing with you, lad. Democrats think you have every right to come to America and demand that everything changes to suit you.

They also don't have a concept of love of country or good citizenship.
>>
>>68723812
>taqqiya
>sikhs
>>
>>68723949
Let's not speak in generalizations. This is why I don't like labels because it always gets you grouped in with others who, more often than not, don't even share your worldview.

I'm left-leaning in most cases, but I also have a lot of conservative values. I think that my belief that anyone, regardless of race, is just a given.

Sure, you have some democrats that think the way you described. But most don't.
On the other side of the spectrum, you have **some** republicans who think that only White people can be American. But of course, I'm sure that's not the main line of thinking either.
>>
BROTIER
R
O
T
I
E
R
>>
>>68723812
>taqqiya
Sikhism =/= Shia Islam.
>>
>>68724010
Get your nuance off my 4chan

Get your nuance off my 4chan
>>
File: 老外中國加油國旗大陸.jpg (108KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
老外中國加油國旗大陸.jpg
108KB, 640x852px
>>68723783
>>
>>68724081
What do they call a Big Mac in Macau?
>>
>>68724081
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>68724100
巨無霸
>>
What is the american quintessence
>>
>>68723783
bro tier
>>
>>68723812
He's not even Muslim but that's irrelevant because taqqiya doesn't mean what you think it means

Muslims aren't encouraged to deceive non-Muslims, but Shia Muslims are encouraged to pretend to be Sunni in countries ruled by Sunnis.
>>
>>68723783
Sikhs are bros
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.