[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What has Germany ever done for the good of the World? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: german_autismos.png (129KB, 439x381px)
german_autismos.png
129KB, 439x381px
What has Germany ever done for the good of the World?

I don't mean in meme small ways like a couple of scientists or philosophers. I mean in a large scale?

>ruined Europe 2 times
>invented Commienism
>creates Lutheranism, diving Europe once again
>invited all the roaches up to Europe to ruin it a 3rd time a couple years ago
>never contributed to the spread of Europe power outside of it
>makes up pretentious shit like >H >R >E
>destroys Rome, which was keeping the moors at bay.

And they aren't even evil or anything, because every evil shit they do is often coerced by Austrians. They do it out of sheer incompetence and austistic fits. Which is weird, because Germans aren't dumb in an academic sense, but with all their engineering and pride in precision, they always manage to fuck it up.

Explain yourselves, Germany.
>>
I mean, they're halfway financing you guys now, aren't they?
>>
>>68717282
Yeah, and demanding that we pay them back so that they can house more roaches.

All the while letting their banks start crumbling after acting like condescending cunts when ours did.

Also, they are profiting from being in a union with our waters and renting them to the Chinese and preventing us from exploring them. Which destroyed our fishing industry, among others.

But that's beside the point, because Portugal is not the whole world. Literally nothing of good comes from there.
>>
I'm bored so lemme bite

>ruined Europe 2 times
Shouldn't have Versaille'd us, treat us like shit, get shit
>commies
OK, so if we can't get to claim Ashkenasi scientific advances, we're free of their failures too.
Can't have your cake and eat it
>Lutheranism
Catholic Chruch of 1500s was a corrupt piece of crap that needed reformation, Luther never intended to split the church, just fighting its massive self-absorbed corruption, of course some of the fat uppers didn't like that
>sandshits
mea culpa, but 70 year long US-based SJW brainwashing takes its toll...
>colelnianism
Was a mistake anyway, what has it created? Violent corrupt mestizo societies in LatAm, shitty borders in Africa, huge backflow of 3rd worlders into Yurop, also a massive SJW excuse ("Africa etc are still so shit now because of >muh colonies! Therefore we have to take them all in and nourish them!"). Our "soft colonialism" approach we did for example in Japan was much better tbqh
>HRE
Meh, Frankish empire was quite cool, finally shifted the centre of power from South to Central-West Yurop for good. Sucks for you, but >le not of my problems dance
>Rome
Was sacked by G*ths, aka heavily Slav-admixed E*st Germanics, got nearly nothing to do with us, just like you got nothing to do with Romanians, or Slovenes with Russians
Also, you can thank us Franks for actually removing kebab back in the day, while the here much-heralded B*zantynes eventually succumbed to the Moorish hordes
>>
>>68717710
>ruining a perfectly good anti-german thread
you just can't fucking stop it, can you?
>>
>>68717194
>implying gauls aren't the eternal enemy of civilization
No one's buying your stale maymays, Alberto
>>
>>68717710
at least you have mosques
>>
>>68717710
>US-based SJW brainwashing

Where did that come from? German kikes that immigrated here from your jew nest.
>>
>>68717951
What should we have done differently in your opinion, fully genocided them earlier in the 2nd millennium?
It's true though that your "denazification" forced here after the war eventually showed its ugly toxic side effects
>>
>>68718018
I wont disagree there but the problem still originated from your Jewish population.

We should be blaming you for infected the US with leftist marxist poison. Karl Marx and his ideology came from your country.

I guess you should have done a better job at wiping them out.
>>
>>68718018
Expel them from Europe like Iberia did.

Same thing with SJW bullshit. That doesn't fly here towards refugees.

Lutheranism ruined you guys.
>>
>>68718286
Eh, I wager if 1500s Chruch could become even more corrupt unchallengedly over the last half millennium, we'd now be no better than Saudi Arabia, with clerical brainwashing/power-retaining shenanigans to the max (their royal family members are all about sex drugs rock'n roll when in the West, yet they're preaching their population hardcore modesty)
>>
>>68717194
>>68717710
>>68717774

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such ungrateful, horrible people?
>>
>>68718733
>le Marshall maymay
Friendly reminder it was a loan (we had to pay back with full interest) of a measly $100M, or less than $2 per capita. Meanwhile, you looted companies, patents and scientists from us worth trillions, yet of course your propaganda machine won't ever mention that
Also, of course we are skeptical towards your oil/mineral acquirement quests in Irag/Afghanistan as they only benefit you, while we get the shit out of the deal (i.e. their aloha snackbar lower classes)
Finally we taxpayers pretty much finance your troops here more than completely
>>
>>68718882
>waaaah why did you do mean things to us after we tried to kill you
You're lucky you got ANYTHING from us. We could easily have let Stalin have you and saved ourselves the trouble. Yet of course your propaganda machine won't ever mention that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>68719007
>We could easily have let Stalin have you
Yeah but that wouldn't have been in your financial interest at all, in that case we (and rest of W Europe) wouldn't have become your consumer drones and greatly helped fill up Wall Street's pockets. So it was a small investment for you that paid back 10000%. Not even mad, that's just a clever regular business move to do I guess, we aren't acting much differently in the EU
>>
>>68717194
>poortugul
>>
>>68719532
don't bully portugal. why would you bully portugal
>>
You can be lucky you live in a world where germany exists and carry you all
>>
>>68724622
Carry us all how?
>>
Soon it will not be Germany will be Germanistan.
>>
File: M8A1_render_1.jpg (825KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
M8A1_render_1.jpg
825KB, 1920x1080px
>>68718733
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany
>>
>>68717194
>ruined Europe 2 times

it was the happiest event for the rest of the world.
thanks to Germany.
>>
I am convinced we would be colonizing space at this point if it weren't for the Eternal Hun.

Anglos already rule the seas, but we could have ruled the stars...
>>
File: thanks germany.png (1MB, 884x559px) Image search: [Google]
thanks germany.png
1MB, 884x559px
>>68724751
Three times actually.
>>
File: skylon-sabre-reaction engines.jpg (123KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
skylon-sabre-reaction engines.jpg
123KB, 2000x1000px
>>68724770
Soon.
>>
>>68719094
kek
>>
>>68724801
6 times actually
>that time they destroyed Rome
>that time they invented communism
>that time they caused the protestant reformation and the following 30 years war
>that time they started a world war
>that time they did it again
>right now
>>
>>68724837
what a marvelous culture
>>
Currently destroying Europe with refugees
>>
>>68718144
Join the US army fight for Israel
>>
Is there a more (rightfully) disliked cunt on /int/ than Germany?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.