[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nobody likes Chechen fugees because they are violent, muslim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: b36.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
b36.png
7KB, 420x420px
>nobody likes Chechen fugees because they are violent, muslim welfare queens
>we still support them because it makes Russia angry
I love this country
>>
File: Well.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Well.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Russian citizen Steven Seagal and Chechen president Kadyrov are friends now, pretty sure the Russians dont care
>>
>>68709139
Why are all those Chechen men so attractive?
>>
>>68709329
Chechens are Caucasian
>>
File: 1426411040496.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
1426411040496.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>68709139
>that lezginka
Holy fuck, even i can do it better.
>>
File: 1475080868910.jpg (543KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1475080868910.jpg
543KB, 2000x1334px
>one chance in life
>not born chechen
>>
>we still support them

Do you? I read an article the other day about the whole situ with Chechen fugees in Brest. They all say ever since Poland pulled a '33 the Polish border guards wouldn't let them through even to turn in an asylum application (which they're legally bound to do).

The whole thing's pretty grim, really, every single story involves torture and murder by Ramzan's private army in some way and most of those people seem to be there because they're RELATIVES of a known Wahhabi, not because they're actually Wahhabis themselves. Some of them even get killed abroad, like that guy in Austria the other month. Kadyrov's pretty open in saying they'd be killed if they ever went back, so they're stuck there because Poland won't let them in and they became personae non gratae in Chechnya the moment they left. Kadyrov's Chechnya seems to be literally worse than USSR under Stalin, thank d-g Chechen elites have finally started butting heads with the Moscow gang so they might remove hingalsh soon.
>>
>>68713948
well, it might have changed recently.
>>
>>68709139
Wtf happened to Segal???
>>
>>68712181
Just more to germany and start telling stories about freedom loving and fighting spirit when whole your region cucked by one man.
>>
>>68714363
Good question. Ever since 2014 Russians with any sense have been moving out of the country in droves, even le Merlot Man fucked off to Belgium. It takes a special kind of retard to move TO Russia now, or a special kind of renegade cop with a death wish.
>>
>>68709075
Arn't Chechens in Poland pretty "integrated"? Our worst diaspora is probably in Austria, but the ones in Poland always seemed calm.

>>68713948
>Kadyrov's Chechnya seems to be literally worse than USSR under Stalin
That's actually a good comparison. Kadyrov threatens everyone related to insurgents. He burns down their houses, kidnaps family members or even throw out the whole family out of Chechnya.
>>
>POCE BLO
>>
>>68716523
Fuck it, can't decode this, I give up. What the fuck did you mean by that?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.