[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about German regional differences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11

File: dkarte (1).gif (22KB, 308x414px) Image search: [Google]
dkarte (1).gif
22KB, 308x414px
Tell me about German regional differences
>>
>>68674992
Germanistan has many different regions all united under the Caliphate of Eurabia. There are no differences, only turks.
>>
>>68675164
XDDDDDDDD EPIC YOU FUCKING AMERICAN FAGGOT AHAH SO FUNNY 51% WHITE AMERICAN CUNT
>>
>>68675213
His ass went supernova and imploded into a black hole
>>
alle.jpg are cucks.
>>
>>68674992

Slavshits in the East, Froggy cunts in the West and some Austrian Roman-Slav mongrels in the South.
Schleswig-Holstein is the real Germany.
>>
>>68674992
Southern Germany, or at least Bavaria, is more conservative generally. I think Bavaria is sometimes called the "Texas of Germany".
>>
West is an americucked shithole full of gullible retards that's in the process of being overgrown with shitskins. East looks like the trouble child because it's less wealthy and keeps speaking up, but it's actually accomplishes more buck for buck, including birthrate, childcare, education, crime rates and living costs.
>>
>>68675535

t. some delusional polack subhuman from chemnitz
>>
>>68675590
it's the truth desu

t. Hessenfag
>>
File: ethnologische Karte-deutschland.jpg (166KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
ethnologische Karte-deutschland.jpg
166KB, 800x798px
These are the rough cultural zones of germany.
>>
>>68675535
this
>>
File: 457781530.png (316KB, 1788x1278px) Image search: [Google]
457781530.png
316KB, 1788x1278px
the difference is that west germans are dumb as bricks
>>
>>68675535
Slight correction to myself. Property crimes are higher in East Germany because of the proximity to Polacks and other slavshits, but in all other regards, most importantly violence, there's less crime in the east. Except for course for the future nuke testing grounds dog shit cesspool Berlin.
>>
>>68675803
>
>>
I know it's not a region now but what do Austrians sound like for Germans?
>>
>>68676068
They sound like Austrians. It's a dialect like Plattdeutsch or North East German, or like Texan for you.
>>
>>68676253
Do they sound the same as Bavarians?
>>
>>68676377
no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7a6ak8QggY
>>
>>68676377
All know and speak mostly high German though. I use my dialect only when I'm with family members, if at all.
>>
>>68674992
The people at the coast are known to be sparing with words, always calm to the point you think they don't give a fuck.

North Rhine-Westphalia is the state with the most population because it had coal and Krupp steel, now it has unemployment, muslims and gypsies.

Saarland is the part the French treid to steal after both worls wars but we always got it back. They are the most Francophiles and there is a huge density of brothels that the French like to use.

Bavarians melts modernity and traditions like no other place. They get the foreigners into Lederhosen. Munich is known for the "Schickeria" aka rich and arrogant people.

Berlin is our capital. Nothing works here but stupid teens from rural parts think this is lifestyle in a big city. The rest of Germany thinks we have the rudest taxi drivers. Also lots of rich people from Baden-Württemberg in Prenzlauer Berg so they get a lot of hate.

Baden-Württemberg is known for greedy but hard working people, Jogi Löw and Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte.

Saxony has a dialect that makes everyone laugh and the capital Dresden is beautiful

The other states just exist too.

Austria is a more rightwing and arrogant version of Bavaria. They hate Germans except for the Bavarians.

>cont
>>
>>68676623
Thanks kraut. Not op but I wanted to know about this too
>>
>>68676623
>Baden-Württemberg is known for greedy but hard working people, Jogi Löw and Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte.
also second highest percentage of immigrants after Hesse (excluding city states)
>>
East and West Germany are still divided by the wall in the heads of people. People from the West are known as Wessis, those from the East as Ossis. We call Austrians Ösis by the way. Because arrogant Westgermans like to make fun of the poorer East Germans and call them Western Polish and lazy they are sometimes called Besserwessis and East Germans get sad and say everything was better in the GDR this is called Ostalgie a portmanteau of East and Nostalgia. People like to forget how the Treuhand destroyed the Industry of the GDR but even in the past the West was richer and had more consumer goods so West Germans liked to send their families in the East shitty things and felt like kings until the wall fell and East Germans could see for themselves how much they got screwed over by their relatives.

The southern states Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria are the richest ones because of the automobile industry and other shit. They always whine because they have to give money to help the other states out. North Rhine Westphalia likes to point out how they gave money when they were the richest but the Bavarians say they already paid back everything they received when they were poor and everyone hates each other. The south is more rightwing and conservative in general than the east but East Germany is said to have most nazis which are mostly people that are fed up.

Bavria is the only state with a party that wants independence but they don't get voters. Most people vote for the CSU which has absolute majority and prime minister Seehofer is like the king of Bavaria. Germany gets the toll for foreigners on our autobahn because the CSU wants it and Merkel obeys. The northern part of Bavaria is culturally not Bavarian, this place is Franconia. The Danube is called white sausage equator because south of it the real lederhosen bavarians live. Many in Franconia want that it becomes a state independent of Bavaria.

>cont
>>
>>68675590
*Gorl-Morgs-Stodt
>>
>>68676377
The difference is quite clearly audible, but they're still both quite obviously similar. Linguistically, Austrian and Bavarian dialects are classified as one dialect group (Austro-Bavarian).

>>68676454
>Breslau speaks with a Polish accent
granny would disagree
>>
>>68675380
Wasn't Bavaria very anti Nazi?
>>
File: deal with it.jpg (52KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.jpg
52KB, 612x816px
>>68677397
I'm from the east, the thing about the nazis is definitely true. Funny thing is how people have no problem with ex-soviet immigrants but hate on muslims even though russians outnumber them by the hundreds and also cause many more problems overall . Saxony and Brandenburg also have probably the biggest problem with meth addicts due to being close to the czech republic where drug laws are much more lax. It's still not as bad as people who never lived here make it out to be, but I'm from a place that is still relatively well off compared to bumfuck nowhere in east Saxony or Brandenburg, so I might not be as exposed to it as others.
>>
>>68677764
Rather pro-Catholic than anti-Nazi (and still is). There is quite an obvious correlation on maps showing the voting results for the NSDAP and Catholics in Germany. Catholics had their own party (the Zentrumspartei) so getting people to vote differently was overall more difficult in these areas.
>>
Only people proud of their dialects are in Baden-Württemberg, Saxonia (even if they are ridiculed) and Bavaria (The Franconians speak their own dialect, don't mix it up with Bavarian or they get angry). People from Cologne, Hamburg or Bremen like their dialects too and feel regional but they will become extinct as nobody really speaks them anymore. The dialect from Berlin is seen as uneducated although many common phrases used in all of Germany have their roots in Berlin because the Berliners with their Berliner Schnauze (Berlin snout) can be very direct and creative.

Since the other German speaking countries pretend to be own nations that just happen to speak German dialects some people like to say they have own languages because people who speak only standard German can't understand them. Luxembourg went as far as not to participate in the German orthografy reform and pretended to be surprised like we asked the French or something. They hate us with a passion since they were annexed during WW2. The irony is that satndard German is more related to the southern dialects which is the reason why many Germans in the north don't care to learn their own anymore because they are too different. Low German is kind of related with Dutch because both languages were almost the same until they went different ways and now there are lots of false cognates so you don't really have a huge advantage if you want to learn Dutch and speak Low German

>cont
>>
>>68674992
Saarland is french and the rest is shit
>>
>>68678214
>Saarland
>*rest* is shit
>>
>>68678214
Quebec is french and the rest is shit
>>
>>68677771
you remind me especially Altenburg in Thuringia has problems with the meth from the Czech republic. Breaking Bad really didn't lie about that topic. That reminds me Thuringia is famous for Weimar where Goethe and Schiller used to chill, the Bauhaus art school was founded and the Weimar Republic got its name from there
>>68677764
If you have the CSU you need no Nazi party. Franz Josef Strauß (famous CSU politician) said "On the right side of the CSU there is only the wall"
>>
File: 1467338479271.png (14KB, 525x420px) Image search: [Google]
1467338479271.png
14KB, 525x420px
>>68678329
Good post
>>
>>68675324
Bernd Ruheee
>>
>>68678044
>correlation
Correlation =/= causation du Spast
Theres a reason Nürnberg was the Nazi propaganda capital
>>
>>68675213
Holy shit, the butthurt here is palpable.

Also
>German humor
>>
>>68676623
Dresden and Munich are best cities.
Climbed a crane while I was in Munich at 4am, best view I've ever seen
>>
>>68678796
thanks, I really really really like that pepe too friendo
>>68678526
fuck, I completely forgot that Altenburg is in Thuringia, even though I drive through there by train two times a week I always assumed it was still a part of Saxony
>>
>>68678214
Fuck off, you allready stole Elsaß and Lothringen.

I live in the Saarland and I am as french as Quebec is american.
>>
Only people along the Rhine celebrate carnival. It has similraities but some different traditions in different regions (I think even parts of Switzerland celeberate). It is a huge part of the regional identity especially in Cologne. Wiesbaden and Mainz are both capitals of their respective federal states and only divided by the rhine and during carnival they have kind of a rivalry. People dress silly, get drunk and piss, fuck and vomit in public. Carnival in Rio and Venice are envied by most Germans because they have hotter women respectively more style

>cont
>>
>>68678905
and Munich was known as the capital of the movement. Everything started when Hitler took over the DAP and made it the NSDAP
>>
>>68679110
Saarland also has Fasenacht (carnival), just shittoer and more village celebrations where young boys from the neihbour village try tp steal some coloured plume from the neighbouring village bar.

Never saw it happen though, dead tradition.
>>
>>68676623
>Saarland is the part the French treid to steal after both worls wars but we always got it back. They are the most Francophiles and there is a huge density of brothels that the French like to use.

PLEASE TELL US MORE
>>
>>68679254
about waht in detail?
>>
well as I pointed out before the West is still richer. 1990 our politicians promised to get bouth parts on the same level until 2010 but it didn't happen. Many West Germans say stuff like the East is now more beautiful than the West because they pay everything while their infrastructure goes to waste but this isn't true. You find shitty places everywhere. Görlitz in Saxonia is the place where most cars are stolen (it is the easternmost part of Germany the former eastern part of the city is now Poland). This is because it is easy to get a car across the border in East Germany. Organised car stealing gangs from Eastern Europe know they can use our autobahn to drive to West Germany and steal more expensive cars and get them back to Eastern Europe.

The west has a lot of Turks and Italians because they came to work here under the premise to go away one day but didn't because Germans are too soft. West Germany is the biggest Turkish community outside of Turkey.

The East German guest workers were from Vietnam and Angola. The Angolians were sent back without paying the Vietnamese are still here and East-Berlin is their capital.
If you want to fuck a muslima go to West Berlin if you want to fuck a South East Asian got to East Berlin
>>
>>68679540
>>68679254
Probably the Benis in Vagina part :DDDD
>>
>>68674992
East: Poorest region with high unemployment. Has the cheeki breeki stupid slav mentality.
If they were still independent they would be run by a Putin-esque nationalist that makes gay parades illegal and jails opposition. (yes I know most of you pol-tards like that.)

South: Wealthiest region, also most conservative region. Conservatives have won every election in Bavaria since the establishment of the Republic.

Rhineland: Disgusting industrial region, if you're looking for the worst kind of mooslim ghettos you will find them here.
>>
Schleswig Holstein is very poor, but was once very important for trading. The Hanseatic league was started in Lübeck which was a very important trading base. And to this day is a pretty cute little city. They make good marzipan. When taking the ferry from Norway, you'll land in Kiel, which incidentally is the country's largest city. It is also where the Germans build their warships.

Mecklenburg Vorpommern... is an East German shithole. Nobody cares about it, nothing happens there. They have a port city called Rostock and Germany's largest island. I guess people swim in the sea there, I don't know.

Hamburg is one of three cities that are also countries. It's Germany's second largest city after Berlin. Home to Europe's second largest port after Rotterdam, Airbus's second largest factory after Toulouse. Uhm... it also has a shipbuilding industry of some sort. Blohm & Voss, I think it's called. And the highest GDP per capita of all the German countries which may not be so surprising because it's a city whereas most of the others are rural and urban. People from Hamburg are very proud of their city, and feel a strong connection to the sea. Their number plates start with HH which stands for Hansestadt Hamburg. All the former hanseatic league cities have number plates that start with an H.

Fuck I don't want to go on.

Lower Saxony has VW, but not much else, I think.

Bremen is also a port city. It is actually divided into two parts. Bremen and Bremerhaven, which is the port at the coast. Very weird.

Hesse has all the cool cameras and lenses. Leica, Carl Zeiss, etc. And also Frankfurt. It seems like the most based of all the countries, in my opinion. It has ALWAYS been a net contributor to the Länderfinanzausgleich and they make cool stuff. Opel, Merck, the previously mentioned lenses, a huge airport. I mean, what's not to like?

I realise this is way too long and boring, but I'm going to post it anyway.
>>
>>68674992
north rhine-wstphalia looks like ww2 happened yesterday.
We are also dirt poor,stupid and full of muslims.
>>
>>68680379
Thanks Norway man.
>>
Pretty good thread, I learnt some interesting shit. That's what /int/ is for.
Props to >cont anon.
>>
>>68674992
I love Germany but i think its more love/hate relationship :<

>mfw no cute german boi to cuddle with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4638ymg-wY&t=3s
>>
>>68680379
>Hesse has all the cool cameras and lenses. Leica, Carl Zeiss
Carl Zeiss is from Jena in Thuringia

Nice that you spoke about the German Hanse. Because the Holy Roman Empire was divided into smaller states all rulers wanted to be as cool and powerful as a real king like Louis XIV of France which brought a little amount of glamour to even small cities of a minor county and in some point of history many today mediocre cities played an important role in Germany or even all of Europe and they like to think back of the old times.

Lübeck was the leader of the Hanse, a mighty alliance of Northern German cities and many cities at the coast of the Baltic sea. Trier for example is proud of their Roman influence and their Porta Nigra. Aachen is proud it was the favourite seat of Charlemagne the Great and once had the Imperial Regalia. Nuremberg is the most important city of Franconia and had most part of the Imperial Regalia before Vienna got them so Napoleon wouldn't steal them. Augsburg had Jakob Fugger a merchant richer than the Roman-German Emperor but today Augsburg is one of the poorest cities in Bavaria. Dresden was really important when Saxonia was one of the middle powers of Germany and the kind of Saxony ruled over Poland that why it got its baroque architecture. Potsdam was like the second capital of Prussia and the favourite city of Frederik the Great who built Sanssauci there. Every city can cherrypick in its history a time it wants to remember
>>
>>68678915
>>68675284
He's right it was shit banter. Germany and the US both suck at it..
>>
>>68680876
I like poles as long as they dont hate mr for being german .
>>
>>68681251
It goes both ways usualy. You dont like us for being Poles and vice versa, eh. Past is such a hard thing for us.
>>
>>68681327
I had the second best sex in my life with a Polish girl and one of the best conversations. Polish people can be extremely nice but there are also nationalist shitheads
>>
>>68681327
Why should I dislike poles except for memes and maybe...taking prussia.

Jokes aside, poles straling is the only big meme and we have many polish germans that work good jobs here...measurable the best integrated immigrants!
>>
>>68681439
Oh boy, and here we go again...
>>
File: Husaria.jpg (415KB, 1276x850px) Image search: [Google]
Husaria.jpg
415KB, 1276x850px
>>68681473
>Prussia

Do you try to trigger me?
>>
>>68681473
why every german has a -ski surname?
>>
>>68681479
Saying that there are some nationalist shitheads is not wrong , he did NOT say "they are".

We have alsoshitty people.
>>
>>68681534
Just agree to disagree, which is the adult thing to do.

Nothing you say can convince me that russia taking half your country and you taking half of ours (where my family lived) is ok.

I know you chain your identity to this, like the romanians going on about muh dacia to justify habing transylvania.

In the end we lost and got punished and thats acceptable, just leave at at that.

Dont ask me to be happy about my family being shood away.
>>
>>68678955
Why is it that American tourists to yurope always do the dumbest shit, like with the Swedish horse or whatever
>>
>>68681546
by far not every German but yes there are lots of guys of Polish or Czech descent
>>
>>68681694
Because you feel more free outside your home environment, ask the poor spaniards about it.

Might be hard to imagine fkr a citizen of freedomland :^)
>>
>>68680379
When it became clear that the Soviets were taking over East Germany, the industry was moved from there to other places. The old Auto Union factory in Zwickau was used to make the Trabant. Most of the predecessors of Audi were actually from East Germany. Among them DKW, which was founded by a Danish guy (also an interesting story, but a digression). There was a point when Saxony had more car companies than Bavaria. (this is just a guess, I don't actually know this) Think about that... think about that.

Audi is now headquartered in Bavaria, though. Along with BMW, Siemens, MAN, Adidas, and a bunch of other important companies.

Bavaria kind of likes to do their own thing. The largest party in the state is always the CSU. Not Angela Merkel's party, the CDU... the parties do form the same block in parliament. They always support each other and are together referred to as the union faction. But they are different parties and the CSU only exists in Bavaria, where it dominates.

Do you remember how all the German police cars in old movies used to be green? Well most German states stopped doing that because they looked too unique and too different from other European police cars. So now they are a boring blue... except in Bavaria, where they are still green, like they always have been.

The CSU is slightly more socially conservative than the CDU, apparently. And the same is true for Bavaria as a whole. I've heard that getting caught with weed has more severe consequences there than in the North, where it is essentially decriminalised, but that may have changed in recent years.

>>68680954
Yeah, I was totally wrong. Founded in Jena, today it is headquartered in BaWü. I think they have two locations in Hesse, though.

And feel free to correct me on all of this. I'm just writing stuff from memory without fact checking.
>>
>>68681916
Bavaria is great, I wish other states would emulate them. They are all around sucessfull.
>>
>>68681772
>>68681694
I'm the anon who climbed the crane, I do it here too, but that was the tallest one I've climbed. Nothing to do with feeling more free, if anything I was more worried because getting arrested outside of your country isn't fun
>>
>>68681916
>There was a point when Saxony had more car companies than Bavaria. (this is just a guess, I don't actually know this) Think about that... think about that.
Don't know if your claim is true but the parts that should become the GDR had a stromd economy. Dresden, Zwickau and Leipzif were important cities but today people just laugh when they say Zwickau in a Saxonian dialect. Stands for dumb and lazy people in their eyes. The industry in Mecklenburg didn't survive and Berlin isn't what it once was to this day. Same goes for cities in Brandenburg. Losing Silesia wasn't good

>Bavaria kind of likes to do their own thing. The largest party in the state is always the CSU. Not Angela Merkel's party, the CDU

They are called sister parties. The CDU (christian democratic Union) exists in 15 states and the CSU (christian social union) only in Bavaria and both parties declared they will always work together. Merkel isn't really a member but CDU politicians are always kind of important guests. Seehofer mocks Merkel openly lately because of refugees and shit. Racist Bavarians want Foreigners to pay for using the Autobahn although Merkel doesn't want that. Austria and the Netherlands declared they will sue Germany because we violate European law. Nobody in his right mind wants only foreigners to pay because the burocracy for this shit would eat up all money they want to make.

>police cars. So now they are a boring blue... except in Bavaria
The federal states have their own police. I think Hamburg started to make police blue. I see blue and green cars here in Berlin. I think Berlin is too poor to give all cars a blue color
>>
>>68682284
Was mostly joking, but yeah..being arrested here is probably not as bad as in the states with all that felony shebang.
>>
>read the whole thread
wtf i hate east germany now!
>>
Is it true that Northeast German is basically Yiddish?

Especially the dialect of the provinces that are now part of Poland?
>>
File: 1474918856854.png (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474918856854.png
71KB, 900x900px
>>68680754
this very much
thank you a lot, germanons
>>
>>68680148
>South: Wealthiest region, also most conservative region. Conservatives have won every election in Bavaria since the establishment of the Republic.
The south including Bavaria are bigger muslim enablers. They once were conservative, but it's not more than a facade. I still remember all the refugee welcome poster on the trainstation in munich. The CSU pretends to be against it, but it's just counter populism. Merkel with her main voters coming from Bavaria caused all this trouble.
>>
>>68674992
Whats your aristocracy up to nowdays?
>>
>>68680148
Is East Germany more similar to West Germany or to other Post Soviet states?
>>
What's the consensus on Slesvig-Holsten?
>>
>>68676623
>Austria is a more rightwing and arrogant version of Bavaria.
but hofer just lost there. what gives?
>>
I've a quick and probably stupid question, but do people from Brandenburg still consider/call themselves Prussians?
>>
>>68687981
The East German mentality is much more aligned with the rest of the former Eastern block. The only thing they share with West Germany is the language.

While in West Germany you have the standard western liberal mindset of tolerance of foreigners and gays and such things, in East Germany people are basically just like their slavic neighbors, you can be openly racist there and people won't mind while in the West you would be ostracized for that.

Most of the neo nazi movement in Germany consists of East Germans, the anti-Islam PEGIDA movement started in East Germany.
They also like to march through Dresden to commemorate the bombing and curse the eternal Anglo.

In elections they vote predominantly for far-left and far-right parties because they can't wait to burn down the democratic order.
>>
>>68675667
Okay but what does it mean?
>>
>>68680148
> Has the cheeki breeki stupid slav mentality.
this
Literally the same as gopnik Russians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvthJNNZbqw
>>
File: Flaggenmädchen SH.png (35KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
Flaggenmädchen SH.png
35KB, 480x500px
>>68675351
> Schleswig-Holstein is the real Germany.
this
>>
>>68675667
It looks malignant. We should operate fast.
>>
>>68688231
No one calls themselves Prussians nowadays except for some tinfoil hat Reichsbürger maybe.
The communist legacy is much stronger in East Germany than anything Prussian.
And communists were very good at making people forget about the old monarchical order or the Eastern territories that used to belong to Prussia.
>>
File: east german commieblock.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
east german commieblock.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>68680148

Dunno, I like East Germany, some cities in that region look exactly like Russia.
>>
Hessen was comfy, rolling hills and open land all around. Got to see the old border next to Thüringen as well.
>>
>>68688240
What are far-left politics in Germany like?
>>
>>68688930
Let's see:
> rejection of redeportation of "refugees"
> advocacy of pedophilia
> support of radical feminism and gender bullshit
> subtle advocacy of race mixing, demonization of nationalism and patriotism (many "left-wingers" think that's the same) because muh natsoc (socialism is alright though and Kurdish nationalism should be supported xD)
> legalization of weed (probably, nobody talks about that right now)
> "no tolerance towards intolerance" (unless the intolerance is caused by Islam)
>>
>>68689104
You forgot to mention that they are literally the successor party of the communist party of East Germany.
And in addition to what you wrote they also want to leave NATO and love Russia even though Russia isn't left wing at all. It's probably leftover sympathies from commie times.
>>
>>68689147
I was running down points of Grüne as well.
>>
>>68689104
What are the differences between Die Linke, Grunes and SPD?
>>
>>68689336
> Linke: rebranded SED (Socialist Unitary Party) from the DDR
> Grüne: pedophiles and antinationalists, although some sane politicians exist in the party who are more focussing on the party's environmentalist roots (e.g. Winfried Kretschmann and Robert Habeck)
> SPD: originally the workers' party, now a bunch of left-wing populists with regular fits of anti-German behavior; one of their vice chairmen (Ralf Stegner) is frequently insulting AfD and CSU (and even CDU) members on Twitter where he also posts very weird stuff from time to time; he has become a /deutsch/ meme about a year ago
>>
>>68689104
That's just center left liberalism, except for the pedophilia thing
>>
If I liked Strasbourg what places will I like in Germany?
>>
east germans are kind and friendly west germans are uptight and arrogant
>>
>>68675213
DUDE
I
LOVE
ARAB
COCK
LMAO
>>
>>68688137
Second election gave left-wing cucks time to rally their friends that don't really care and so didn't vote the first time
>>
>>68688240
Can I bring my guns to east Germany?
>>
>>68674992
in the north they say allahu ekber
in the south they say allah akbar
>>
File: The Left.png (1MB, 1683x1930px) Image search: [Google]
The Left.png
1MB, 1683x1930px
>>68689336
Linke is the only real leftwing party, SPD and Grüne are centrist and anti-socialist cucks
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.