[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be American >eat burger >die >[clapping intensifies]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>be American
>eat burger
>die
>[clapping intensifies]
>>
>>68672155
The guy who created that restaurant did it because he hates fat people and wants them to eat themselves to death. I think if you weigh over 300 pounds you get to eat there for free, and their food is just ridiculously fatty and greasy even by American standards.
>>
>>68672155
>cremated remains

Who cares; might as well have filmed an ash tray.
>>
>>68672228
Sounds like a good lad desu.
>>
>>68672295
He's a true motherfucker in a good way.
His existence is proof to me that you can get away with anything in this country.
>>
>>68672155
>those massive fucking burgers
>11,10$
>12,95$
>>
>>68672228
>the guy who created that restaurant did it because he hates fat people
Looks more like a marketing gimmic
> ridiculously fatty and greasy even by American standards
Now that's kinda fucked up
>>
>>68672709
Its implied in the image and what the burger says is true, the guys is totally based and literally wants you to die or change your lifestyle
>>
File: 1478848092885.jpg (4MB, 3628x6760px)
1478848092885.jpg
4MB, 3628x6760px
He should go to jail just like these waifus.
>>
>>68672866
I don't think he's running those restaurants at a loss tho
>>
>visit vegas
>go to heart attack grill to grab their shakes which I read were god tier
>ton of european tourists eating there

really made me think
>>
>>68672905
>00 "Unauthorized necromancy"
There's a legal way to perform necromancy?
>>
>>68672940
He is not losing basically his bet is
>be fat but not so fat
>you fall for the freasy food meme and eat non stop
>reach 298 lbs and die of a heart attack
Or
>you are alread 300 lbs already and already have 1 foot in your XLLLL coffin
>put the last nail on it clogging your last arteries with a 10000 cal burger everyday
For free
>die in a couple weeks while getting free publicity and more fat customers
Id say is a very aggressive publicity but it works because the news of that restaurant are nothing new, it has 3 years open at least
>>
>deep fried butter
>>
>>68673240
You're missing the point, the guy gets free publicity/advertisement, I think most people hear about this place and they get curious to try it at least the one time
>>
>>68672905
roll
>>
>>68672905
rolling for Rosario
>>
>>68673438
Oh, and the guy also uses the fattest people that visit his restaurants as his official spokesperson, only to replace them with the next one who is fatter.

The fatties start getting jealous of each other and, knowing they can eat free because they weigh well over 300 pounds at this point, they stay at the restaurant and eat more.

Every spokesperson he has had has died from over being a fatty. The last spokesperson he had died at 589 pounds.

This guy is my hero, he is doing everything that typical American restaurants are doing, but is so brutally honest with you that the only person you could possibly blame is yourself, you know, for being so fat.

For goodness sake, the guy even wears a doctor's outfit, and forces his employees to dress up as nurses, all while forcing the customers to dress up in hospital gowns before they are weighed and fed food.

Last time I was in, he even hired a little midget girl to ride around in a little miniature kid ambulance, to deliver free endless "flat-line fries" (which are fries that are triple friend in butter and lard) to the customers.

My sides were in orbit!
>>
>>68672228
>he hates fat people
isn't treason means capital punishment in the USA
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.