[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Europe such a mess?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: southeast europe 90s.gif (467KB, 2500x1778px) Image search: [Google]
southeast europe 90s.gif
467KB, 2500x1778px
Why is Europe such a mess?
>>
>Kosovo has Albanian lands
>Italy has German lands
>Slovakia, Romania have Hungarian lands
>>
>>68667489
because of the longer history, asia and middle east have ethnic maps that are just as confusing

america didn't have the time to get there yet but it's already much more defined than it used to be
>>
>>68667565
Slovaks could have just thrown out all Hungarian speaking peoples like we threw out Germans
after WWII, Hungarians owe Slovaks for their post war benevolence.
>>
File: 1481778137188.jpg (117KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1481778137188.jpg
117KB, 500x637px
>>68667489
JUST
>>
File: Cokoljada2.png (133KB, 534x225px) Image search: [Google]
Cokoljada2.png
133KB, 534x225px
>>68667489
When the Ottomans were expelled back in 1913.

We wanted to genocide all Muslims and Albanians, but Austria and Germany threatened war. We were in no position to fight another war, so we just agreed - the Muslims could stay, thus Albania became a country.

They are still making problems to this day (and they forever will). Really teaches you a lesson in history.
>>
>>68667565
>nation states

That's like.. soooo 1840s, like, gosh, get with the times granpa
>>
>>68667489
>Turkish minority in Voralberg
Didn't know the invasion was already started in the 90s
>>
>>68670921
Also, if we went full German mode (putting all same-language speakers into one Nation), we'd end up with only 7 ethnicities on this map. (instead of 16) >>68667489
>>
>>68670921
>back in 1913
>we wanted...
>we were in no position...
>we just agreed...

What are you, 120?
>>
>>68670656
>I only oppress them, and don't annihilate them
>i_am_a_generous_god.jpeg

and it was Churchill and the Brits who said that we aren't collectively guilty like the Germans, therefore banning Benes from expelling us, what he wanted so badly
>>
File: 1478974492818.png (2MB, 1092x748px) Image search: [Google]
1478974492818.png
2MB, 1092x748px
Europe is a mess. Believe me folks. Its terrible. Were gonna fix it. i tell you folks. its gonna be great
>>
>>68671040
he shouldve thrown you out..
it was KuK and the second K were you guys.. so of course you were guilty.. shouldve gone back then
second time you were the guys who accepted Vienna Arbitration and allied yourself with Axis powers.
Obviously you were guilty the second time around as well.

Its obviously the Czech hard worker attitude of "When you do something do it all the way." that Slovaks dont know
and didnt kick your treacherous asses across the Danube, like we kicked Germans over the border.
>>
>>68671511
>Le everyone is guilty who belongs to an ethnicity meme

Hey Yosif, nice to meet you, although I thought you already died in 1953
>>
>>68671511
Also, this is some ultrachauvinist bullshit

I don't even see the sense in it
>>
>>68671754
When you cut the forest splinters fly.

Its better to cull them all than leave the space for resistance.

Number of border conflicts in Sudetenland
>0 (Zero)

Number of border conflicts in Southern Slovakia
>1000+ (Thousands+)
>>
>>68671861
Okay, I won't go down to arguments with edgy 14 yo kiddos who just discovered the local right-wing party.
>>
>>68671861
>chopping wood is quite the same as killing whole ethnicities

ahh, a proper psychopath
>>
>>68671966
Dont be all faggy now.

I have nothing against Hungarians I just think that cosmopolitanism is bullshit and multiculti is trash if the country was built on homogenous ideas.

Yet still if you dont have the balls to accept the past as it was then no need to argue about stupid bullshit on fucking
live-action-countryball-roleplay-forum

>Start war
>Get fucked
>Accept defeat and dont cry about muh trianon 100 years later.

and on the contrary I would consider myself to be libertarian in classic British sense.

>>68671979
And you give life too much of a value.

As you write response to this message thousands of innocents are being raped by subhumans all across the world.
Its a damn cruel place and if you cant accept it than you cant afford to talk about matters of its cruel past.
>>
Western Europeans are innately more altruistic, co-operative and logical than Eastern Europeans.
>>
>>68672297
the maturing process was done earlier i suppose

i blame Ottomans for everything. you should too
>>
>>68672205
Your lack of history knowledge is painful.

I'll tell you how it happened and leave the thread, as I said, I don't like to argue with edgy kiddos.

>Get pulled into war by a king with questionable sanity
>Get fucked with being played as an Austrian puppet all the time
>Autumn 1918
>be independent after nearly 500 years
>A social democrat idiot, Károlyi becomes president
>Wants to be a friend of the entante, but they already failed for the bs of Masaryk how cruel and guilty we are
>Doesn't perceive it and continues this policy until his fail
>Yugos, Czechs and Romanians coming to the current borders at that time
>Get the commies into office after Károlyi
>Half a year under full throttle Marxism, therefore without recognized government and representation at the peace conference
>Fight back the invaders, but only until the Frenchies promise recognition and stopping the invader forces in exchange for abolishing the millitary
>Commies abolish millitary
>No recognition and the Romanians are coming
>Several months of complete anarchy, while the Romanians are marching there
>Entante decides it's time for a Hungarian government to have someone the treaty signed
>Horthy gets into office
>It's too late for negotiating anything on the pact
>>
>>68667489
because history and culture
i know, i know it's difficult for an amcericlap to conceive such concepts
>>
>>68672774
you cant probably fathom the fact that country is represented by its government and is its people are fully responsible
for wrongdoing of its government. Until you can face that you should cease any unnecessary rambles about your own damn
history.
>>
>>68667489
because we dont have 200 years of history
>>
>>68672297
>Western Europeans are innately more altruistic, co-operative and logical than Eastern Europeans.
ayyyy lmao
>>
>>68673249

Relax, you might have some Italian/Roman ancestry so you're good. Serbs and Romanians on the other hand are mentally a pure savage eastern people.
>>
>>68667565
We defeated Austria in WWI so Alto Adige is a righ italian clay. Plus they ruled, settled and infested our north for millenias so it's just a little revenge.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.