[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parts are changing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: parts_are_changing.jpg (111KB, 761x506px) Image search: [Google]
parts_are_changing.jpg
111KB, 761x506px
Why do white women have such an obsession for tan?
>>
File: tan_disasters_22.jpg (17KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
tan_disasters_22.jpg
17KB, 400x266px
If our women love to get blacked, lets get undercover then.
>>
File: iDem8X9 (1).jpg (145KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
iDem8X9 (1).jpg
145KB, 1000x700px
>>68636679
>>
a tan is healthy in a lot of countries
t. went to italy and everyone said I was pale as ghost
>>
because White women are smart and care about aging well more than following trends
*sarcasm
>>
>>68642940
Not about health pham. Its just for showoff as everything idiots do here, its supposed to show your economical status that allows you to go on holidays more frequently and spend lot of times sunbathing.
Most people get mentally unstable when you point out how dumb it is.
>>
>>68642940
Tanning is very unhealthy, don't listen ro the tanfreaks.
Fake tan is absolutely revolting and laying under the sun waiting for its rays to roast your skin is bad of you.
t. Someone really pale that gets called "mozzarella" on the regular
>>
>>68643172
I still see the logic in it. And I think a tan looks good on some people.
pure russians can't even tan
>>
I agree, a certain degree of tan is healthy and looks good. But when you need to stay 12h a day still under the sun like a coma patient and go nuts if someone tells you its kinda a waste of time, well thats going over the top imo
>>
>>68636679
getting lightly tanned is healthy as fuck, provides vitamin D, looks good (sometimes) and prevents sunburns

of fucking course, roasting yourself until you reach "old leather couch" color is both disgusting and cancerous
>>
>>68643269
>>68643433

Was for (you)
>>
>>68643236
You should get out more.
>>
>>68643433
oh I agree
btw italy was really cool. your food was amazing. I wish I could live there
>>
>>68643172
people associate tans with good health because it looks like you're an outgoing person who doesn't sit inside all day
>>
>>68643646
Just go back 50 years, all plebs working in the fields would be tanned and the rich people would all be pale vampires just to say they didnt need to work outside. Now office job is more common so the way to showoff you arent a wageslave is to tan the shit out of yourself
>>
>>68643596
We hope to see you soon again! And that no one tried/managed to scam you
>>
>Pale skin
>Black hair
>Not Asian

This is top tier for women
>>
>>68636679
for poor women white skin is a status symbol you are not working on the fields so you are well off. for western office workers a tan is a symbol of vacations freedom active resting and health thus a symbol of status and money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.