[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonymous, you speak English fluently, you are intelligent and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 18

File: United States of America.jpg (172KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
United States of America.jpg
172KB, 1776x1000px
Anonymous, you speak English fluently, you are intelligent and you don't like the path your country is taking.

Why don't you come to America?

We are the land of immigrants, after all.
>>
why would i want to move to a foreign country
being foreign just makes everything harder and without being used to the cultural norms i would be seem even more autistic than i do now
>>
>>68597950
Because according to your government you don't need people with my degree, but only unskilled spics who cross an immaginary line in your southern border. They're the people America need according to your government, not a young european looking for a Ph.D
>>
>>68598234
they're right though. cheap labor is far more desirable to a country than having a bunch of academics (which they seem to have a surplus of already)
>>
File: 1479508756651.png (92KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
1479508756651.png
92KB, 784x643px
>>68598234
>They're the people America need according to your government
Things have changed.
>>
>>68597950

I don't have a unique skill or 500000 dollars in my bank account. I don't even have any really valuable degree. I may not even be able to simply travel to the US if I answer the form truthfully (I wouldn't answer it truthfullt though), because I have a criminal record. American immigration policies are very strict, and I'm not going to be the illegal that mows your lawn.

I'm not sure I like the path America is taking either anyway.
>>
>>68598578
>because I have a criminal record.
Are you one of those people who jump the turnstiles at the metro entrances ?
>>
>>68597950
I'm in that controversy. The problem is my family is wealthy here in Spain. Even that I don't like what my country is doing or the job I would probably have could be better in the US it would be such a waste for me skip this life
>>
>>68598578
What did you do?
>>
Hmm true true I can english
gib mir green card and I order a plane to chicago
>>
>>68598685

Who never did? That's not the reason.

>>68598710

I defended myself, end of story. I also have a drug charge (using, cannabis), which would be the real issue,as as stupid as it is.
>>
File: mexican.jpg (97KB, 745x769px) Image search: [Google]
mexican.jpg
97KB, 745x769px
>>68597950
I'm argentine. There's literally no difference between me and Juanito Jesus de Santa María y la Mercedes.
>>
>>68597950
in their home country they're bilingual and educated and respected. if they come here they're just immigrants who don't speak english that great.
>>
>>68597950
>and you don't like the path your country is taking.
It's not that bad, it'll probably change with next elections
>Why don't you come to America?
Lel, I've been there and there is now way I'll stay there permanently. You guys are way too different.
>>
>>68598353
If Trump will focus on skilled legal migrations instead of random southern mexicans and nicaraguans etc maybe europoors like me would have more chances
>>
>>68597950
>you don't like the path your country is taking
Because America is the reason why the western world is shit.
Fuck your civil rights, fuck your political correctness, fuck your affirmative action, fuck your nigger pop-culture, fuck Coca Cola, fuck McDonalds, fuck your companies, fuck your surveillance, fuck your gender chaos, fuck your LGBT shit, ...

Just fuck off and finally leave us alone. You are the root of all evil.
>>
>>68598799
Didn't a few states over there legalise the 420? Namely Colorado I think of which has done so fully, so this should be irrelevant there? Because surely we won't refuse e.g. a rich Arab tourist that has been convicted in KSA for having booze (yeah yeah inb4 we take in even poorfag jihadist Arabs anyway)
>>

Nigga, I'd do that in a heartbeat if I could. I lived there for a year (college-intenship), fucking best year of my life.

Unfortunately it's not easy to get in there. I'd abandon my STEM degree to work as a regular proletarian there if I could.

Life's not fair. Born and raised in this shithole, and then gave me the taste of freedumz 'n shiet for a year, just to laugh at me when the program was over.
>>
File: 1474213035511.jpg (36KB, 212x218px)
1474213035511.jpg
36KB, 212x218px
>>68598799
>Who never did?
Ordnung muss sein
>>
>>68598234
Except that graduate studies are still the quickest way to citizenship here.
>>
File: singapore.jpg (86KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
singapore.jpg
86KB, 540x960px
I'd rather move to a first world country like Canada or Australia.
>>
>>68598928
>Fuck your civil rights, fuck your political correctness, fuck your affirmative action, fuck your nigger pop-culture, fuck Coca Cola, fuck McDonalds, fuck your companies, fuck your surveillance, fuck your gender chaos, fuck your LGBT shit, ...

lmao wut? you guys were doing PC waaay before we were.
>>
>>68598988

Yes I thought of that too. Although it hasn't been legalized in every state. Besides, I still have technically been sentenced for something related to drugs in my country, which is specifically one of the questions there are in the form you have to fill when you take a plane to the US as a Frenchman. The only option is lying, one single "yes" answer can get you interrogated for hours and sent back home. I don't think they have the right to check my record anyway, and they wouldn't bother for something so smal.. Still, it's a potential source of trouble for me if I ever go there.

>>68599046

I'm predominantly latin. I can't into ordnung.
>>
In my personal opinion, we should give more incentives to highly skilled, college graduated, business persons and wealthy individuals to immigrate to the USA.

Capitalizing on the fact that the US is the best country in the world to live in if you're minimally rich and well paid, wealthy people from all arround the world would come to America and become US citizens, improving the American economy and its place as the hub of the modern civilization.

The US government could give houses, an initial fund for settlement and the guarantee that the college graduate will have a good job, or the business person will be able to keep doing business the way he did before, as to motivate immigration.

However, once more, it would only be for very exceptional people from all over the world.
>>
>>68598988
no. its illegal at the federal level so he'd still be kinda fucked. our government doesn't officially recognize recreational weed, only medical. they just ignore it on the state level right now because it impossible to enfore in those states.

but yeah, alaska, massachusettes, california, colorado, washington, oregon, DC, and nevada all legalized it completely.
>>
>>68599279
We technically already do that with Asian countries like India and China. We steal all of their engineers and scientists, improving our country while leaving theirs in the mud.
>>
>>68598928
This guy
>>
>>68599279
we already do that though. thats why theres so many indian/chinese engineers and doctors. we even get a lot of africans. the problem is america isn't that great to live in compared to european countries so a lot of them just don't bother coming. especially when its easier to just move to another country in europe(i asssume). even most mexicans would rather stay there than come here.
>>
>>68599324
Oh that's become quite a few then, last I remember in my head was 4 states
>>68599225
Wouldn't e.g. having beer and being busted technically also qualify as "drug abuse by national standards" in Islamic cunts?
>>
I've been in the USA in order to attend a conference. Americans are really polite, probably the politest people I have met, but... the culture is waaaay too different for me.
> everything is made of plastic, even cutlery in hotels
> pedestrian zones? What pedestrian zones?
> individualism is a religion
> public transport is literal third world tier
> all stores are open on Sundays, so workers' rights are unheard of
> employees are expected to compete against their own colleagues
> almost no vacation days, 1st of May is a normal working day

I'm ok with Americans as a people but I have seen the place they come from. Not my cup of tea.
>>
>>68599202
We were never "PC", till you forced guilt campaigns and brainwash programs on us.
Political Correctness is definitively an American invention. Just look up the history of political correctness.
>>
>>68599202
Not him, but late 60s hippie/SJW movement did start in Murrica IIRC, probably as extension of early 60s black rights movement
>>
Drumpf is a FUCKIGN.RETARD.

>nobody knows if climate change is real lel

FUCK DRUMPF and Christian extremist buddy Pence
>>
>>68599471
it was nevada california and mass just did it last month. I'm pretty sure we'd take it on a case by case basis though, if it was like a gram of weed when you were a kid i doubt they'd 86 your whole application. if you were selling or trafficking then you might as well not bother.
>>
>>68599492
>pedestrian zones? What pedestrian zones?
Don't South Euros drive like they personally own the road everywhere? At least it's true for Italians, no one tailgates as aggressively as they do
>>68599564
Yeah I guess things like that are different, even here where alcohol is (still) legal, as well as moonshining for private purpose, selling said moonshine would be serious tax fraud
>>
>>68599512
you guys picked them up before we did even if the idea started here. do you have any idea how long it took to legalize gay marriage, for instance? and look how long it took for black people to get anything. perhaps i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure you instituted anti-racism, anti-speech, anti-mysoginy laws before we did.
>>
>>68599506
Aren't the UK, US, France etc. still fucking you over because of WW2?
Seems fucking unfair.
>>
>>68599531
Real or not, I hate its supposed implications
>Let's raise the taxes on everything energy-related to SKY HIGH and use climate change as an excuse
Fuck paying €1.40 per litre of gas ($8-9ish per gallon I guess) and €0.30/kWh for electricity (5x the amount of Murrica) to """save the world""" (i.e. have social welfare bucks to spend on sandniggers)
I personally don't care if a tiny raise in temperature fucks over a handful of Sahel zone niggers
>>
>>68599609
>legalize gay marriage
Not even fully done here, just "registered partnership"
>anti-racism, anti-speech, anti-mysoginy
Well only post 1945, i.e. in the occupation period
>>
>>68597950
And then what? Being part of a white minority withing the next 40 years?
Hell no
>>
>>68598928
Rather interesting that it originated here but you guys are seeming to take it to its fullest extent.
>>
>>68599471

>Wouldn't e.g. having beer and being busted technically also qualify as "drug abuse by national standards" in Islamic cunts?

That really is a tricky question, I don't know. But I don't think they would care in that case. Anyway, cannabis is still mostly illegal in the US so case closed.

>>68599609

I wasn't trafficking or anything but the whole story was fucked up enough that I better not mention it at all. I don't think the American administation really has the official power to check my record anyway, they wouldn't know unless I was a serious enough criminal to catch INTERPOL's attention or something. Well, at least I think so. You're never completely sure with that kind of thing.
>>
>>68599897

I meant to quote >>68599564
>>
File: 1472201986703.jpg (28KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1472201986703.jpg
28KB, 400x396px
>>68599506
>Germany preaching how others started political correctness
At this point you should know that
political correctness = cultural marxism.
Where does it originate from?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
So how was it Germany?

It's your fucking jews that you failed to exterminate.
>>
there is no royal family
there is no noblesse oblige
there is freedom to take away from the poor and a dangerous gun society
there is the next president who can apartheid

sorry, i choose no USA
>>
>>68598210
Sometimes moving to another country makes you win points. Spaniard tourists always complement my mapuche genes, so I'm thinking about moving to your country to give them the chance to fuck a real man for a change
>>
>>68599880
We are far away from being such a dystopia like the US. When I look at what happened in Baltimore and Ferguson and when I look at your "ghetto culture" and all the trash America has generated, I wanna vomit.
We are just like USA light. But things will become worse if we keep the American path, because it's already hard enough to fix all the damage you guys have done to my country.
>>
>>68600078

Owning guns is normal in my opinion and the 2nd amendment is one of the biggest freedoms Americans have.

The really bad things about the US are work laws and expensive health. But we're getting there in France too anyway... Of course our politicians will import the no fun allowed shit but not the cool stuff.
>>
>>68600165
I was talking about Liberals and SJW culture specifically, and that at least we have some effective opposition to it. That being said, I agree that the inner cities here are complete trash and have been like that for decades.
>>
The only thing worse than American imperialism are the people and governments who blame it for all their problems
>>
>>68599600
> Italian traffic
Italians are famous for driving like madmen, the rest of the South is pretty civilised AFAIK. Maybe Paris, Athens or Istanbul traffic may get crazy too, but to find general chaos like in Italy, you must go to Africa or Latin America.
>>
>>68600094
sapin is coal black, do not racemix faggot
>>
>>68599938
thats ok senpai, got me two yous instead of one. feels good.
>>
>>68600061
I don't care about jews and your theories. I have never met a Jew in my life. They're non-existent to me.
The thing I know is that this cancer came from the USA to Germany. When I look at America I see mostly white trash, niggers and mexicans. No jews.
>>
>>68599492
>> everything is made of plastic, even cutlery in hotels
what? you must've stayed in some cheap hotels. if you lived there this would be a non-issue anyway
>> pedestrian zones? What pedestrian zones?
pedestrians are plebs. get a car
>> individualism is a religion
i dont know what this mean
>> public transport is literal third world tier
using public transport is third world tier. get a car, it's one of the best things in life.
>> all stores are open on Sundays, so workers' rights are unheard of
thank fuck. i absolutely hate not being able to do shit on sundays. and are you really planning on working retail? did you not go to uni or get any skills whatsoever?
>> employees are expected to compete against their own colleagues
ok?
>> almost no vacation days, 1st of May is a normal working day
only in the lowest tier jobs
>>
>>68600490
just learn their typical looks faggot
>>
>>68600490
why don't you do something to change things in your government instaed of sitting around blaming the US? i have no clue how it works over there but surely you can protest, or start a grassroots campaign to change. if you're not allowed to then protest the fact you can't.

its not the usa's fault that you love sucking our dick. if the e.u. got its shit together and formed some kind of real military, or at least the countries its composed of did, you wouldn't be so dependent on us and then we could leave and stop pouring OUR money into YOUR defense.
>>
but I already live here
>>
File: 1463813672631.jpg (8KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463813672631.jpg
8KB, 229x200px
>>68599021
stop it you're making me feel good about living in this colony
>>
>>68600515
>>> individualism is a religion
>i dont know what this mean
obviously not him, but i think he means in the sense that consumerism and materialism are so prevelant in their society that the society is exclusively individualistic and very different than the relatively collectivist (or just not very materialistic) nature of catholic euro nations like yours, ireland, portugal
>>
>>68600649
why don't you come over? i thought about moving there but the crime stopped me.
>>
>>68600202
Liberal gun laws are perfectly fine for a country like Switzerland where people are educated, where there's mandatory military service and thus people know how to use a gun, where poverty is relatively low and where people are civilized. But allowing Americans to have guns is a huge mistake, just look at how they cannot stop shooting each other. The USA is too poor, too uncivilized and too criminal for guns to actually work there, so instead it just worsens the situation and leads to the current state of affairs where getting shot by Jamal Hernandez is more or less a national pasttime in the USA.
>>
Why would you ever want to move here?

- no healthcare
- no education
- no pension
- half the cities are brown/black
- because of the above, 80% of the cities are not safe to walk around after tourist hours
- there is no public transportation outside of NY and California (DC can be added to an extent)
- Politics
- everything is about racism
- no maternal/paternal leave
- 0 paid holidays
- 14 days optional vacation (no pay)
- a fucking dog-eat-dog atmosphere where the person next to you tries to cannibalize to get ahead
- no one gives a fuck about anyone else '
>>
Because I don't like the path America is taking. In fact many of our wrongstandings have been inspired or caused by America.
>>
>>68600731
even California is pretty dreadful for public transportation
>>
>>68600452

I'm glad my brain fart was a source of satisfaction to you, Anon-kun.

>>68600490

Jews are all over the place in banking, in Wall Street and they pretty much run the Federal Reserve and the mainstream media.

Not entirely unlike here.
>>
>>68600714
white people are less likely to kill a person and most likely to own a gun legally. if mr. hernandez has a gun its probably illegal/stolen. we can't illegalize guns at this point because that would just mean only criminals have them. they won't go away
>>
>>68600777
well obviously when you have such an insanely number of guns per capita, it's not all too difficult to obtain one illegally. But the point is that if you reduce supply, then the likelihood of anybody obtaining one illegally is much lower.
>>
because america is about to fall a notch. its funny that during all this equality bullshit we our entire society is about to fall below most of europe.
>>
>>68600490
>your theories
You can stick your head deeper in your ass and keep whining like a little bitch or you can stop denialism, open your eyes and use your brain to see the uncomfortable truth.

Marx was your guy and he was the unintentional godfather of political correctnes.
Think USA as an amplifier through which the cultural revolution went.
USA truly is the biggest nest of pc-shit, but the seed came from Europe.
>>
>>68600681
is individualism supposed to be a bad thing? also i don't think americans are any more materialistic
>>68600731
move out of the city and get a good job and literally all those problems go away
>>
>>68600588
>why don't you do something to change things in your government
How do you know I don't do something to change things?

>instaed of sitting around blaming the US?
It's 22:45 right now and I came home from work few hours ago. Do you expect me to drive to Berlin now and start protesting? I have a life to manage.

>i have no clue how it works over there but surely you can protest, or start a grassroots campaign to change. if you're not allowed to then protest the fact you can't.
Guess what, we are a democracy and we can't just march into the Bundestag with torches and pitchforks and chase those traiters out. 2017 will be the federal election. Payday.

>its not the usa's fault that you love sucking our dick. if the e.u. got its shit together and formed some kind of real military, or at least the countries its composed of did, you wouldn't be so dependent on us and then we could leave and stop pouring OUR money into YOUR defense.
No, it's our government, which is trained to suck your cock.
>>
>>68600847
Individualism, as with all things in the world, is good in the correct dosage. Too much of it and you'll actually do harm to life quality from common values that can't be attributed to individuals, like social peace or environmental protection. A society without individualism wouldn't be worth living in, but a society of pure individualism would basically boil down to some Mad Max kinda shit.
>>
>>68600731
>>68600767
northern california has good transport but socal is nonexistent

also american poster is retarded. chicago and boston have great transport. nyc is as good as anywhere in the world.
>>
>>68600714

It doesn't matter to me. The state should have no business deciding if and how people should be allowed to acquire the necessary tools to defend themselves against any kind of threat, be it from common criminals, a crazy neighbor, terrorists, foreign invaders or, and I think it's the main point, the government itself. If there is a price to pay then fine. As you pointed out guns are not the cause of violence anyway since they work fine in peaceful countries like Switzerland, they just make violence potentially more lethal, they don't create it.

The US should focus on fixing the real problems in their society instead of banning guns, and same goes for France and every country with crime and social tensions.
>>
>>68599021
>I'd abandon my STEM degree to work as a regular proletarian there if I could.
Would do the same for Brazil t.bh
I just want somewhere without that disgusting sound fucking up my brain 5 times a day.
>>
>>68600974
>2017 will be the federal election. Payday.
As much as I like to hope, it'll probably end up with a """"Vernunfts""""koalition of CDU/SPD/Greens(/FDP/Lefts), may not even be necessary thanks to the power of propaganda
>>
File: 20160812_154719.jpg (631KB, 2008x1129px) Image search: [Google]
20160812_154719.jpg
631KB, 2008x1129px
>>68600847
individualism is definitely not a bad thing, it's really what has led a lot of innovation and progression within western capitalist democratic societies
but too much individualism (like in the US imo) can lead to a very cold or cynical atmosphere with no resemblance of community
I used to live just about 45 mins away from toronto, and the sheer materialism and individualism was straight up off putting
sure there was an easier pathway to making a good living and being successful, but it just felt very gross and unwelcoming
i ended up moving out east, and although economic opportunity isnt as clear or present, the people are so much nicer, everyone around here truly cares about their community to one extent or another, and 9 out of 10 people you meet are genuinely nice to you
>>
>>68601007
How far should that go though, everyone theoretically financially able to own a hydrogen bomb should be allowed to do so? That'd ultimately lead to a dystopian anarcho-capitalist society IMO
>>
>>68601017
Don't you have some less snackbar places on the west coast or something
>>
>>68600820
making them illegal would not reduce supply by much. eventually it would, sure but it would take decades. america is a massive place and most people who own 5+ guns live in the middle of no where. making them illegal would just put a huge amount of them on the black market, private sellers could charge double and still sell more to all the decent citizens that are now even more scared about the government.

the US can't even introduce a dollar coin or get rid of the penny without public backlash, if they did away with guns there would be a legit rebellion and a lot of dead cops.
>>
File: VargVikernes090714.jpg (61KB, 685x502px) Image search: [Google]
VargVikernes090714.jpg
61KB, 685x502px
>>68600843
Marxist rats escaped to USA with their revolutionary ideologies while Hitler was reigning in Germany. When the WW2 was over, it was our intellectuals who went over to the States to study those ideals and bring them back to Europe, while America was already on its way to hell.

t. samefag
>>
>>68601017
>I just want somewhere without that disgusting sound fucking up my brain 5 times a day.
what about Izmir, or even Istanbul? Does that also happen there?
>>
>>68601194
>muh slippery slope
guns aren't hydrogen bombs and comparing them is fucking retarded.
>>
>>68601194

Well in practice nobody has the means to use a hydrogen bomb effectively except the government or an equally powerful entity like a huge multinational maybe, it's a non-issue.

And I am talking about personal weapons, ones you can hold in your hands. H bombs are not used for self defense or hunting or fun at the range, they're not even really used in wars, they're barely used for anything but dissuasion.
>>
>>68601290
Well then where do you set the cutoff then? Machine guns? Tanks? Jet fighters? And how do you justify that certain point, whichever you chose, politically?
>>
>>68600843
Don't annoy me, weirdo. Cosmopolitans and degenerates were not successful in Germany. All this this shit came when Americans started playing their game with Europe.
Even our social-democratic worker's party blew radical communists the fuck out and even prevented a communist revolution in Germany several years before Hitler was in power.

>but the seed came from Europe.
Of course the seed came from Europe. The USA was created by Europeans.
>>
>>68601340
all of those things are illegal here and no one cares. any gun sold here has to be under 50cal and not automatic. you can get different tings if you have special licenses. you can even own a tank if its disrmed
>>
>>68601460
Really? Seriously thought you could own autos such as AK47s or MG42 even without registration (just buy'em on your Black Friday Walmart sale) at least in some places like Texas, the more you learn...
>>
>>68601325
You'd be surprised, for example there was an Ameriburger who attempted to create a nuclear reactor in his own backyard. Obviously getting your hands on uranium and then enriching it yourself is nigh impossible, but you can still find trace amounts of radioactive elements in everyday objects, such as smoke detectors. The guy got tons of those objects, and while he didn't manage in creating a nuclear reactor, he did manage in contaminating his neighborhood with dangerous levels of radioactivity and forced the government to intervene to dispose of the problem he created.

So, as you can see, the problem exists whether you like it or not. Absolute freedom can never exist, because it's not at all realistic to assume that one person's freedom doesn't affect other people. And at the end of the day, not matter how much Libertarians try to uphold individualism as a human virtue and defend the image of each person being an island upon themselves, it's simply not the reality in which we live. Humans are subjects of society, always have been, and always will be. Government is ultimately nothing more than the political manifestation of society. It's not at all unreasonable for the government to say "people aren't allowed to have guns without going through x procedure, because otherwise it's detrimental to the functionality of our society", or to say "people aren't allowed to attempt to construct nuclear reactors at home, because it's detrimental to the functionality of our society".
>>
>>68601582
pretty sure you can own an ak no problem but it can't be full auto, mg42 is probably legal with the right license. some people own flamethrowers but its not like they picked it up at walmart and the govt keeps track of it.
>>
>>68601582

AK47s aren't machine guns. It's legal to own an AK even here as long as it's semi auto and you can handle all the paperwork and insale delays.
>>
>>68601124
The people already have a sense for propaganda. Ordinary people know the difference between the lies from the media and what they see with their own eyes.
Peaceful times make Germans lazy, naive and manipulative. But as soon as we miss our freedom and/or safety, we awake.
>>
>>68601340
guns are legal. if its not a gun its not legal. guns sold here can't be full auto without a license which isn't easy to get. tanks are legal but the cannon munitions are illegal ( i think the cannon needs to be broken anyway) jet fighters would be an air control issue but you can own a plane no problem. you justify that point by saying that things that aren't guns are illegal.
>>
>>68601741
assuming he goes through with it: do you think the german governement will go along with trumps plan to pay us for military bases there? or would you smarten up and kick us out?
>>
>>68601822
I have no fucking idea. Merkel is unpredictable. She will probably do what the big think tanks tell her to do.
>>
>>68600731
Because your wages are better than anywhere else in the world if you're in a tech field
>>
>>68601741
I'm a bit hopeful of that too. Several people around me who were still sand sympathisers 2-3 years ago have 180'ed recently, only the more hardcore SJWs seem unaffected yet, maybe out of denial and too much pride to admit to their own errors, maybe they'll turn around too eventually, a man can hope
>>68601822
Meh, the only thing your election changes, despite trillion dollar campaigns, is the figurehead of the establishment of Goldman Sachs, Rothschilds and whoever those who spin the yarn in the background are called. The powerhouses behind the scenes don't change much - therefore nothing much will change geopolitically, for comparison just look at Britain's """Brexit""" - it's a de jure thing only
>>
>>68601632

Well either way the fact that it's illegal didn't stop him, and it was a pretty stupid thing to do. I guess there should be a law against stupid people.

Other people's freedom affects me yeah, people wanting to ban everything that scares them or they don't like affect me and irritate me a lot more. Just because you can never be 100% independant, doesn't mean you shouldn't keep some level of independence.

>Government is ultimately nothing more than the political manifestation of society

You can't define what a government is with such a vague assertion. If anything a government is the result of complex forces that are mostly beyond the average citizen's control, even in so-called democracies such as the US, France or Canada. The government is not a neutral or benevolent entity either, it's made up people, who have flaws and agendas of their own. And so it must be kept in check, ideally by peaceful, institutional or cultural means, but if things get bad enough, though violence and chaos, or the threat of it too.

The purpose of a government should be to serve the interests of the people, protect them when needed, but it absolutely shouldn't control every aspect of our lives, which is more and more the case and it drives me crazy. I am not at all an anarcho-capitalist or a libertarian, I juste don't like being treated like a child or a dog.
>>
File: tonnin_seteli.jpg (107KB, 878x1158px) Image search: [Google]
tonnin_seteli.jpg
107KB, 878x1158px
>>68601428
And what is this game that USA started to play with Europe according to you? Trade partnership?

For god sake, you and your kind are the reason why Europe is so fucked right now. You're only bitching how others are responsible for all your problems instead of looking at the mirror.
USA was more conservative than Europe before WW2. It was USA who first came up with the idea of eugenics.
Today USA has the same disease as we do.
It's not the Americans to blame for this shit, it's the lazy and ignorant people who are more eager to eat kebab instead of taking care of their home and heritage.
>>
>>68600731
here's your (You) bucko

>no healthcare
not true, most full time jobs offer healthcare. especially if someone emigrates here (legally) the job they have prepared will definitely have an employee healthcare plan. also, kids can stay on they're parents' health care plans until age 26
>no education
yes education, a lot of it too
>no pension
again, not true for most full time jobs
>brown and black cities
true if you live in a brown or black neighborhood, yes
>not safe to walk in at night
depends on the neighborhood, i imagine this is true everywhere
>public transportation
yes this one is true, one of america's largest public faults
>everything is about racism
it's only about racism if you make it about racism. chances are if you believe this, you spend too much time on tumblr
>politics
campaigns are bullshit but the system of checks and balances is very good, i think
>no maternal/paternal leave
depends on your job, most employers will at least offer maternity leave. this is a changing topic though, more jobs are offering paternity leave as well now. hopefully the trend continues
>0 paid holidays
depends on job
>14 days vacation
at the entry level sure, most full time employers offer a progressive path where the more years you work, the more vacation days you get. my mother for example has worked at the same company for 20 years and has 6 weeks of vacation days. still sounds like shit to other developed countries i imagine but at least its something
>dog eat dog atmosphere
sometimes true, but then again i think a competitive work environment is a good think.
>no one gives a fuck
i give a fuck about most people
>>
>>68598833
t. assblasted chilean
>>
>>68602161
excuse me, *there
>>
you prefer guys with towel on head than us
>>
>>68602161
Depends a bit on state, doesn't it? From what I know, PNW is overall most West Euro-like (coincidentally also climate-wise)
And American car culture seems to be highly based on the GM conspiracy that killed things like streetcars, especially shaping car-mandatory cities such as LA
Then again my city opened up the first extension of streetcar network past Sunday since probably the 50s/60s (from the 1890s to then it had been gradually reduced), but it takes 40min from the 'burb it ends in to the city's central station, while buses go there in about 15min from that point (20min from my village)
>>
>>68602300
spoken like a fuckin poet, ivan
>>
>>68600777
trips1 aint any good, no joke
>>
File: foqvcsd3n91j.jpg (18KB, 263x300px) Image search: [Google]
foqvcsd3n91j.jpg
18KB, 263x300px
>>68602556
>>
>>68602147
>And what is this game that USA started to play with Europe according to you? Trade partnership?
Cultural and economic imperialism.

Also they want every other country to become like them. They wanted to wipe out the German culture and kill our traditions. They even admit it in their propaganda from WWII.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIxdOc3Pk1I

>It's not the Americans to blame for this shit, it's the lazy and ignorant people who are more eager to eat kebab instead of taking care of their home and heritage.
Are you mentally challenged? I have other problems than some Jews. It's full of muslims here and our culture is dying because of too much American influence. Too much pop-culture.
People don't walk around with a fucking Jewish hat, listen to Jewish music or speak Hebrew. They wear baseball caps, listen to nigger rap and use words from American English.

>USA was more conservative than Europe before WW2.
Do you know the denazification and the collective guilt campaigns?
>>
>>68602684
what are you trying to say. why so many shitty english speakers today?
>>
>>68602734
>its full of muslims here
that was your gov'ts choice not ours. we aren't exactly spreading the idea that muslims are good, are we? and you're people listen to "nigger" music because they like it. they use english words because they like them. that has nothing to do with us and everything to do with your own people.
>>
>>68602743
singles are better
>>
>>68598917
>>68598234
kek. Shitalians think they have a right to America because they're European. Lmao at you manlet cunts.
>>
>>68602300
>>68602556
>>68602711
this is good exchange
>>
>>68598234
Lel. I'm Central American and I just got a fully-funded PhD position at an "public ivy" university (UNC).

Step up your game, senpai.
>>
>>68597950
running away because you don't like how your country is doing is chicano mentality
>>
>>68602886
i disagree.
>>
>>68602926
>manlet
Said the Chink
>>
>>68602977
literally going to do this though. we only got a few more years on top, doesn't matter who's president.
>>
>>68602926

Italy is the main hub of edible food and good taste in Europe and the western world in general.
>>
>>68597950
had a bad experience last time i went alone to a foreign country
would like going in student exchange or with someone else.
>>
>>68603021
Even while the US might not be the best first wordl country out there, what makes you think it's that bad?
>>
>>68602956
i applied unc last year and got rejected

come mierda
>>
>>68603188
i have no problem with the country itself, i'm sure i'll miss it like hell if i move but we've got serious economic issues coming, and trump is beginning to worry me. but regardless of who won the election we're due for a recession and nothing really changed since 2008.

plus i'd just like to live somewhere else for a while for the experience.
>>
>>68602926
Don't be butt devastated only because we single-handendly invented western civilization and have on average the highest IQ on the planet while you dumb niggers couldn't come up with 1 (one) relevant invention or 1 (one) identifiable cultural characteristic aside from being buck-toothed inbred bogans
>>
>>68602858
I don't put Muslim immigration in relation to the US.
Well, in the end it's again a consequence of American mind games, but you are right in this point. Our government has decided that.

>and you're people listen to "nigger" music because they like it
No, it's because your big record companies decide what's popular.

>they use english words because they like them
No, it's because of globalisation, which actually feels more like Americanisation.
Young people use this primitive American vocabulary because they know it from nigger music and generic hollywood movies. It's everywhere. Your big companies flood our markets.
>>
>>68603157
tell the story
>>
>>68603021

I wouldn't recommend coming here, just in case that was your idea.

This sums up the atmosphere in France in 2016 pretty well :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDuDqYEUq2c
>>
>>68602734

>they want every other country to become like them. They wanted to wipe out the German culture and kill our traditions.
THIS IS THE EXACT DEFINITION OF CULTURAL MARXIST REVOLUTION which I've been trying to tell to you.

>I have other problems than some Jews. It's full of muslims here and our culture is dying because of too much American influence. Too much pop-culture. People don't walk around with a fucking Jewish hat, listen to Jewish music or speak Hebrew. They wear baseball caps, listen to nigger rap and use words from American English.
If you had intentions to perform a revolution in America without arms, would you just go march the streets with the German flag?

How retarded you are? Are you seriously claiming that it's purely American cultural imperialism?
>>
>>68603285
Leaving the US for economic problems? One of the strongest points America has?
>>
>>68603358
no i wouldn't go to europe at all. most likely south america or asia. i want to teach english and computer skills which europe has no real use for.
>>
>>68603541
my point is that it will not be our strongest point soon. the USA nad china are both about to be fucked and that will fuck the whole world. i figure, and could be very wrong, that smaller countries will benefit from this faster than the US and China can recover, leaving a few "second world" countries as more "relevant" than they currently are thus giving them a bit more pull on the world stage. i really think india is the next china.
>>
>>68603597
Leaving the US to go to South American for economic issues?!
the fuck mang
>>
>>68603285
So where will you go to avoid economic issues?
China?
>>
>>68603704
>>68603696
see
>>68603695
i don't plan on avoiding them at all, i just think it'd be nice to be in a country thats growing for the first time, rather than one thats recovering. i don't expect to make more money in these countries or even the same amount really but i think life would be a bit more stable elsewhere.
>>
>>68603459
This is not a "cultural marxist revolution". You have swallowed too many red pills.
It's just the US living their idea of a cosmopolitan earth-nation.

>Are you seriously claiming that it's purely American cultural imperialism?
Are you aware of the fact that the US is the biggest and mightiest empire in human history? They have more influence than any other country on earth.
>>
>>68597950

Because Murrica strikes me as a hellhole. You live there a while and you lose your identity. I don't want my children to be consumer drones without personality. Everything there appears to be artificial.
>>
>>68603937
>. Everything there appears to be artificial
this is true but on the point of personality and loss of identity i'd actually say it goes to far the opposite direction. americans all suffer at least a bit from special snowflake syndrome especially the younger generation. we all live our own lives and to some extent we all are willing to fuck people over to get ahead. every job you have is a competition. people will throw you under the bus for any reason after spending years being your friend and its "just business". plus we work too hard and we all hate that we work too hard/often. but if you take a vacation you will piss people off. when you come back you'll get a lot of comments like "i wish I could go on a vacation but i was just too busy, must be nice"
>>
>>68603799
Half the countries in South America are the definition of institutional instability, lad
Stick with high wages countries and build savings on stable stuff, like precious metals, or even foreign currencies, bonds, etc.
And then if and when everything goes to shit, you can move to a low-cost-of-living, devalued-currency-holding country.
Other than that, it's a retarded idea, and you should start to making up into the idea of living your current standard of living if you leave the first world, even if you move to a developing country.
>>
>>68604202

Even worse.
>>
>>68598210
Sometimes moving to another country is an impulse to start over, break away from bad routines.
>>
>>68604219
>living your current standard of living
leaving your current...*
>>
I lived in a redneck town of Texas where I met my gf, she made me come back and study medicine while she joined chair force. will be moving back to DC in 5 years.
>>
>>68604202
So basically everyone is a passive aggressive dickhead?

Sounds familiar.
>>
>>68600707
finishing my degree here because public uni education here is good and cheap, despite the funding problems. But yeah, it's really not worth it living here unless it's for studying.
>>
>>68604219
i have no desire to stay here t bh.>>68604202
pisses me off a lot. i've lived all over the country and i just don't really like it. we have amazing things and a lot of conveniences but my degree would be a lot more useful abroad. i would love to live in a country that offers lots of vacation and health care(which is sketchy in sa but actually bretty gud in mexico). i'd enjoy the novelty of living abroad too even if just for a few years.

you imply that i can't have the same standard of living in SA or asian as i could here and thats just not true. i live in a shithole, my only utilities are internet and electricity, i make minimum wage and almost nothing in savings. i'm not much better off than most mexicans or brazilians, or singaporeans.

>>68604245
also this. my wife and i could totally start over which is fine since moving across the country 5 fucking times means we have no friends and neither of us is close to our families

and on top of all of that i could actually help people in poorer countries, like i said i want to teach and theres a lot of humanitarian corps that would pay good money for that, especially if i can speak both languages.

shit mining companys in peru will 3000usd/month for translators.
>>
>>68604345
yes. someone will come along and say "oh thats not true i live in X and we're not like that"

i've lived in NY,Cali,Washington,Colorado, and NC. its true everywhere its just that the NW doesn't hide it, while cali, wa, and NC over compensate with fake niceties
>>
>>68597950

I'd love to, unfortunately I'm still studying, and the only place I'd like to go to is California, because it has Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks and various other big animation companies I dream of working at one day.

But it seems like California is the most backwards state in the country, politically. You need to straighten out all the degeneracy there.

Also, it's not a nation of immigrants, but a nation of citizens.
>>
>>68604606
Animation studios are massively exploiting their workers. You could earn three times as much in an average job in Norway.
>>
>>68604692
this. pretty sure most of the work goes overseas anyway. better off getting expeience there and then maybe coming over in a more advance position.
>>
File: paibcf.jpg (39KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
paibcf.jpg
39KB, 600x420px
>>68603331
>Our government has decided that.
It's your people who has given the government the legitimacy to do so.

>>68603893
Once your naive mind can't understand that the world isn't always as simple as you'd like it to be, your opponent is nuts.

>Are you aware of the fact that the US is the biggest and mightiest empire in human history? They have more influence than any other country on earth.
Have you ever heard who's ruling the Hollywood for example?
Have you ever heard who established the Federal Reserve?
Have you ever heard how great is the influence of Wall Street banks such as Goldmann & Sachs (read the name and guess the ethnic background) in the U.S. politics?
>>68602734
Have you ever thought who's always doing these guilt campaings and daily reminders? Have you ever looked behind the curtain to see who's behind all these holocaust memorial organizations?
Have you ever heard of ADL or AIPAC?

Do you honestly think it's the white America who wants you to become a brown shithole?
>>
>>68604692

But there are few animation studios in Norway, and the ones that are here, generally make advertisements. I want to animate to tell stories and create interesting worlds, not to sell a product. But I guess that problem is everywhere.
>>
>>68604479
>>68604202

Sounds like I couldn't keep a job for long in the US. I can't here either for that matter... That kind of mindset at the work place has contanimated us too.
>>
>>68604790
best bet is doing it on the side and throwing it up on youtube then.
>>
America is a great country without a doubt but in its current state and at my current point in life it wouldn't be worth it. When I finish my degrees and America changes their health care and work ethics in the future I might consider it.
>>
File: orgia con evo.jpg (163KB, 750x528px) Image search: [Google]
orgia con evo.jpg
163KB, 750x528px
I'd suggest only coming here if your native country has no chance to succeed or improve like mine (Bolivia)

It's pretty okay living here, there's literally freedom to do what you want to do. The people here are fucked up though. Women here are not marriage-class, so don't plan to get married unless you want to get cucked.
Overall the lifestyle here made me really depressed, not wonder burgers here get suicidal.
>>
>>68604901
>When America changes their health care and work ethics in the future
Sorry to dissapoint you but it's not gonna happen.
America will not become a Europan socialist state.
>>
>>68597950
were full
>>
>>68597950
did it. what now?
>>
>>68605829
leave :)
>>
>>68600078
>there is no royal family
Why would you want this?
>there is freedom to take away from the poor
Not sure what you mean by that
>and a dangerous gun society
Yes the weak should be the subjects of the strong instead of everyone being on a even playing field right?
Try to shake off that feudalistic mindset Japan.
>there is the next president who can apartheid
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
File: P4AU_Adachi_injured_protrait.png (120KB, 400x546px) Image search: [Google]
P4AU_Adachi_injured_protrait.png
120KB, 400x546px
Don't listen to OP

America is going down the shitter and i'm leaving.

Japan is the correct answer. Take the orange pill.
>>
>>68600714
>But allowing Americans to have guns is a huge mistake, just look at how they cannot stop shooting each other.
If you subtract gang and drug related violence and suicide america not only has among the least gun related deaths in the developed world but the least violent crime as well.
And since criminals do not usually acquire their firearms legal anyway all criminalizing guns would do is give them a greater advantage over law abiding citizens.
>>
>>68599492
Employees have days off in shifts. If companies need more work done, having more people work on more days is the obvious solution.
Our country was founded on individualism, since we thought big government was a failure. We're less "what can you do for your country" and more "what can your country do for you"

Im pretty sure pedestrian zones are a result of, "oh shit all these old ass buildings are in the way and we can't build actual roads"
>>
>>68606104
Traitor
>>
>>68606276
hope you fuckers get nuked by china after i leave
>>
>>68597950
I would do it this instant but it's too far away that I can't have enough money to buy a plane ride.
Any suggestion on how to hitch ride a ship(or plane)?
>assuming all the immigration procedure is green lit
>>
>>68597950
Your hat looks better. It's like you lot exactly where it needs and like European states where I think it's important
>>
File: coma2.jpg (14KB, 203x263px) Image search: [Google]
coma2.jpg
14KB, 203x263px
>>68599492
>> all stores are open on Sundays, so workers' rights are unheard of
>his country doesn't have 24/7 stores
>something is wrong with 24/7 stores
>>
>>68604479
>you imply that i can't have the same standard of living in SA or asian as i could here and thats just not true. i live in a shithole, my only utilities are internet and electricity, i make minimum wage and almost nothing in savings. i'm not much better off than most mexicans or brazilians, or singaporeans.

lmao are you serious? have fun getting raped/beaten/robbed once a week. why don't you ask someone from one of those countries just how true your statement is?
>>
>>68597950
As long as no one comes to my peaceful middle of nowhere midwest state I'm fine with it. I heard California is pretty good. ;^)
>>
>>68597950
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8WyUWqilGg
>>
File: meme.png (249KB, 451x359px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
249KB, 451x359px
>>68597950
>we are the land of immigrants, after all.
Possibly not for long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNh1SiRjRaQ
>>
>>68597950

because i live in Australia
>>
"Nation of immigrants" is an elite propaganda story. Real Americans want you to stay the hell out, especially those immigrants who are already here and won't want to lose their jobs.
>>
>>68603293
why the fuck would you move from Italy to the US? such a fucking downgrade
>>
>>68608640
We'll still let the european ones in. At least for a bit until they stop being white
>>
>>68598234
It's not up to the government to hire inmigrants. If companies prefer to hire cheap labor over you then it's not anyone's fault.
>>
>>68599506
you were way more PC before us...you have a fucking female PM. atleast our government knows not to let the dune coons into our land.
>>
File: 1480228820703.jpg (18KB, 464x266px) Image search: [Google]
1480228820703.jpg
18KB, 464x266px
>>68600847
>move out of the city and get a good job and literally all those problems go away
>implying there are any good jobs outside of cities
>>
>>68597950

The US is an extremely difficult country to immigrate to and i wouldn't feel welcome anyway.
>>
>>68598928
at least you mosques
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.