[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official relevancy through all of history tier list

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (38KB, 298x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 298x400px
>Rome, Greece, Egypt, Sumer
>Assyrian Empire, Persian Empire, Byzantine Empire, Umayyad Empire
>Britain, France, Spain, Germany/HRE, China
>United States, Russia/Soviet Union, Italy (counted separately from Rome), Ottoman Empire
>Portugal, Mongol Empire, India, Arabia
>Holland, Hunnic Empire, Carthage
>Japan, Sweden, Nubia
>>
>>68595566
ok list.
We and Britain should be tier 2 though. Usa tier 3. Don't care about the rest.
>>
>>68595629
>Germany, France, Spain and China on the dame level as us
>>
>>68595707
Spain is super important and China defined Asia.
>>
I think India should be higher. Not modern India obviously, but it is an ancient culture that has influenced many things. They dont get enough credit imo.
>>
>>68596013
was
>>
>>68595629
Stay quiet, sandfrog, remember that we will save you again in your next civil war.
>>
>>68595566

China, Rome
Persia, Egypt, Sumer, Lmaoyyad Empire, Byzantine Empire, Egypt
Assyria, India, Britain, France, Spain, Germany/HRE, United States, Russia/Soviet Union, Ottoman Empire
Mongol Empire, Japan, Portugal, Carthage, Italy (counted separately from Rome)
Sweden, Nubia, Holland
>>
>>68596797
Greece must be in the second row
>>
>>68596790
>sandfrog
>save again
???
>>
>>68596829
>>68596797
I don't see how you can say China > Greece.
>>
>>68596790
Save yourself, first.
>>
>>68597286
That's because you know nothing of Asia
>>68596797
Pretty ok but India is more relevant than many countries in tier 2
>>
>>68597286
see no problems for that
>>
>>68595566
>through all of history
well lad if that's througth all history
all of these has been global empires world wide
>Britain, Spain, Portugal, France
>US,CCCP
Control great zones
Rome, Mongol, Cartague, Umayyad, Otoman
As culture u can put Persians and Rome as Top tier maybe with Spain and Britain after that 2 u may or may not put the Umayyad there
>>
You cannot put France and the rest of European civilisations (other than Rome, which tops all) in the same tier. France DEFINED the values of the modern world: progress through reason, republican values, human rights, etc.

Britain started the Industrial Revolution, Spain and Portugal opened the world to global trade, Germany is responsible for some of the most important inventions and discoveries ever like cars or nuclear physics, but we cannot compare to France. There would be no modern Western civilisation without the French revolution, no nationalism without Napoleon's influence or the 1848 spring, no counter-culture as we know it without May 68. From the surviving nations in Europe, France has obviously been the most influential.

And scratch Russia, or replace it with the USSR. Russia's influence on the world is restricted to the Soviet era. Before 1922, Russia's only moment of glory was taking part in the Concert of Europe as a "gendarme".
>>
>>68600959
Napoleon has lost his grand army in Russia, and there was a quite successful war against the Ottomans. I guess Russia was the most powerful european nation after Britain in XIX, and then again it was second in XX after USA
>>
what does relevance mean anyway?

for example, you put Sweden in the lowest tier but they both majorly influenced events in Northern Europe in early modern times and they had considerable and important scientific output in modern times. not to mention establishing Kievan Rus in medieval times
>>
>>68601773
>I guess Russia was the most powerful european nation after Britain in XIX
Yeah with glorious bayonets charges because fuck modern rifles. Sure.
Russian miltary was doghshit and only good compared to cental asian nations.
>>
>>68602011
it wasn't so bad even against England in Crimean War. And it was much better against Ottomans.
>>
>>68601935

Swede-who?

but yes, people are forgetting about India
>>
>>68602011
>204 years later
>still mad
>>
>>68602011
>Fucking ruskies
>op bayonets
>thats unfaaair mommy
>>
>>68603080
>>68603156
I wasnt talking about Napoleon dumb bydlos, stop drinking the Putin propaganda
>>68602149
This guy got it.
>>
>>68595566
Mongol Empire should be ranked higher
They cucked China and Europe and changed their genes.
>>
test.,
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.