[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Americans such Germanboos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: move to germany.png (130KB, 616x828px) Image search: [Google]
move to germany.png
130KB, 616x828px
Why are Americans such Germanboos?
>>
Tweeting millenials aren't people, Charles.
>>
>>68593194
niggers
>>
They're heritage
>>
>>68593383
Dis
>>
A couple of reasons
>Muh heritage
>Dude free university in Germany lmao
>dude pretty women lmao

I knew a mulatto who wanted to move to Germany to take advantage of the "free university".
>>
>>68593548
You can study for free in the Nordics and France though, kinda odd they choose Germany in particular...
>>
>>68593548
>"free university".
People realize they still have to support themselves right? It's fairly easy to find uni's here that will also waive tuition.
>>
>>68593194
becuz dey wuz kaizers n scheisse
>>
File: 1405777395024.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405777395024.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>68593194
>white folks mind their own damn business there
>>
>>68593698
I told him that. Not only did I tell him he'd need to support himself, I also mentioned that he would need to learn the German language.

But hey, gibsmedat.
>>
>>68593687
It's not free in Sweden for non-europeans anymore.
>>
>>68593194
How come liberals never want to move to Mexico or the Arab world?

>>68593383
Yes.
>>
>moving to Germany

Are Americans so stupid that they don't know about the jewel of Oceania, New Zealand?
Why would anyone want to live in a depressing shithole like Germany in 2016 except fugees for the pussy?
>>
>>68594147
New Zealand has Maori biker gangs who go around dealing drugs and murdering people.
>>
>>68594216
This
Don't come here
>>
>>68593548
you can study in norway for free, norwegian girls are 10000000 times more beautiful than german ones, they probably want to move in germany because they have german ancestry or like german culture in particular
>>
File: Suicide.png (46KB, 893x1123px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide.png
46KB, 893x1123px
>>68594147
>Finland calling other countries depressing shitholes
>>
Social media was a mistake
>>
>>68593687
There are more nordicboos than germanboos in the USA. In general Americans have an unfavorable opinion on Germany. Chicanos seems to like northern europe though. White Americans recognize that Mediterranean europe is best europe
>>
>>68594274
German girls look exactly the same as Norwegian girls, I've been there. In fact all European women look exactly the same. Pic related
>>
File: BxqcVZGIYAEsH8Y.png (78KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
BxqcVZGIYAEsH8Y.png
78KB, 600x401px
>>68594403
Where did you get that from?
>>
>>68594083
retarded question from a paddy
>>
>>68594554
It was a rhetorical question, Joost. You wouldn't understand on account of your autism.
>>
>>68594448
>All European women look the same
You are a little baby, you need to see more of Europe.
>>
>>68594624
the point you were trying to make is retarded too, paddy fucking shit
>>
>>68594496
that map doesn't even feature the vast majority og europe. Also kind of embarrassing you're barely doing better than brazil. the only metric that matters is that the most visited european countries by americans are france spain and italy
>>
>>68593194
Where the American progressive is caught, they must be killed or mutilated. They intend to do the same to their opponents, they must be killed first
>>
>>68594801
What's the matter, Kevin? Did a Moroccan steal your bike?
>>
>>68594801
Which point do you think I was making, Abdel?
>>
>>68594083
I know a liberal or two who has moved to Arabia, it's a pretty common destination for Irish people in fact
>>
>>68594909
>paddy subhuman doesn't even know the point he made

I see the british failed to civilise you üntermenschen
>>
>>68594921
The UAE isn't the same as the rest of the ME. Also, I didn't mean Irish liberals, because they generally don't threaten to move every time Fine Gael get elected.
>>
File: zkym3qol3u2mk_vzjhneaw.png (39KB, 564x702px) Image search: [Google]
zkym3qol3u2mk_vzjhneaw.png
39KB, 564x702px
>>68594818
I can show you tons of these. Of course people are visiting tourist countries with attractions yet UK and Germany are more favorable instead of those countries.
>>
>>68594965
Nobody here threatens to move because we're consistently forced to move by circumstances every 10 years
>>
>>68594448
i have been in germany and in norway the latter has better girls...radically better (german girls are ugly meaning no offense) about all european women look exactly same - i found that georgian women look like italians and spanish which are very different from germans and scandinavian countries and so on. europe is very diverse.
>>
>>68594962
>being this mad

This is why we shouldn't be letting you into Europe.
>>
>>68594921
ergh pretty common destination for irish peopel is belfast to blow *cough* *cough* i mean settle there
>>
>>68593194
laal, most of them are either women or non-white.
fucking cucks
>>
>>68595047
Not gonna lie when I see news that something new has been built in proddy areas there my gut instinct is to destroy it
>>
>>68595003
Georgian women look like turks and not european at all
>>
>>68595003
Fuck off who will allowed you to speak you lowlife Kurd
Georgia is Russian clay
>>
>>68595124
that's kinda doesn't make sense since turks are mix of armenians greeks circassiasn and otehr north caucasians.
i am not gonna lie not every girl is beautiful in georgia but so were things in italia and spain
but generally the features of women were same not only that i have found face double for my mate they were looking like twins(in italy).
>>
you seem to be forgetting that German ancestry, while still a minority ancestry, is the most important among those claimed by huwhite Americans (some 20%-something)

it makes perfect sense :)
>>
>>68595124

She looks exactly the same as Italians
>>
>>68595227
You're almost in the middle east, you're more eastern than Turkey. There is one country between you and Iran, Irak and Syria. How can your women even look a little bit like Italian or Spanish women? Makes no sense
>>
>>68595115
*plot twist*
irish people go to arabia to train arabs in blowing shit up but they aren't easy learners so while trying to blow shit up, they are getting blown up as well. you guys should train the mharder or they will run out of manpower
>>
Norway has objectively more attractive women than Germany. Fact
>>
>>68595341
Ireland has even less attractive women than the UK. Fact
>>
>>68595367
Nah
>>
because americans are muh heritage, we all know this.
americans like to paint themselves as super practical, hardworking, cold people and these are all qualities that their ww2 propaganda attributed to germans.

so americans see germans as the only europeans worthy of being related to their almighty selves
>>
>>68595327
oh but it does you see there was no turkey but anatolia and anatolia was european until turks came and settled there. there were no arabs in nowhere but saudi arabia lands until they started their aggresive expansion. and i have no idea what you think ? that italians are all super models ? generic italian looks like generic georgian visit both countries and then judge.
>>
>>68595003
No, europeans was one of the least genetically diverse places on earth before the immigration in the 20th century. Thanks to the immigration from brittish and french colonies and the following after we are saving our depressingly inbreed genetic stock atm.
>>
>>68595577
duh by diversity i mean european diversity - mediterarrean, slavic, germanic, gaelic and so on
>>
>>68595464
practical and hard-working sure but cold? if anything the opposite

and again, german ancestry is the most claimed by white americans among all european ancestries. british is likely higher but a lot of those just identify as "americans". we don't even need to dig that deep
>>
>>68594988
once again the countries i mentioned are noot even in the chart. italy and spain are way more favorable to americans.
>>
>>68595721
Germany is just seen as being progressive.
>>
File: pfX5ugR.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
pfX5ugR.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>68594886
i like ur attitude
>>
AMI GO HOME!
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.