[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most of you losers still single?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 20161213_073653.jpg (2MB, 1439x1779px) Image search: [Google]
20161213_073653.jpg
2MB, 1439x1779px
Why are most of you losers still single?
>>
cause I'm not some square who'd get a job and start a family, maaaaaan
>>
File: Xmass Party.jpg (65KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Xmass Party.jpg
65KB, 480x270px
>>68583815
why single? because I'm a loser desu!
>>
>>68583815
>Why are most of you losers still single?
Because I'm a loser?
>>
why do you ask?
>>
Acne, skinnyfat and my benis isn't very Impressive.
>>
>>68583815
I'm poor, short and awkward.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 460x259px
Don't be sad
>>
>>68584412
But women don't know about your benis until they've agreed to have sex. Unless you are rocking a micropenis you'll be fine.
>>
File: mabRf.jpg (513KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
mabRf.jpg
513KB, 2048x1366px
Because I never got over the first stage of this picture. I know that my life is purposeless, that any goal I set myself I can change anytime I want so I don't set any. I have no ambition, no drive, I know my dreams will stay just that, dreams.
>>
>>68584509
That's all well and good, but my acne and shitty body in addition to my trademark autism means I have never gotten even close to the point where a girl agrees to have sex.
>>
Realistically because I'm below average attractive, below average socially skilled and above average socially anxious and reclusive, though I play it off as being socially uninterested and hope to one day be able to adopt the mindset of a Hagestolz.
>>
>>68584614
The body is easy, but slow, process to fix. I'm skinnyfat as well but starting going to the gym like 4 months ago and it's already made a difference. If you're committed to looking better it is doable though don't expect results overnight obviously.

As for acne, have you spoken to your doctor about prescribing something to help with it?
>>
because I rarely leave the house and when I do its to hang out with my male friends at their houses

I can't remember the last time to I spoke to a girl
>>
>>68583815
I do not know how to talka with people
>>
social anxiety
>>
Because I don't leave my house exept going to work. Even on my work I am an outcast so chance of any affair is zero.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.