[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Austri-anons pls help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: krautford.jpg (226KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
krautford.jpg
226KB, 2000x1333px
Which is the biggest FORD "partner" in Austria?
Basically the biggest ones that do repair/maintenance?

Story:
> bought a 2.4L MK7 Transit
> was very happy with it
> engine started to "hunt in idle", started to develop other problems
> visit literally every Hungarian Ford service to get it fixed
> no one can fix it, no service has the tools to even measure things - they lack tools, training, skills
> fix it myself and sell it

> start leasing two new Ford vans **
> the new Transit already developed some problem: "Check engine"
> visited service
> they can't do shit again, have no idea why it might happen, etc etc

So, with that, I say fuck it.
I will just bring it abroad. But, on the Ford Austria website I find way too many partners even in Vienna.
Which one should I pick?

tl;dr? See the top two lines.
Cheers!
>>
On a second thought, /int/ may not even have that many Austrian posters...hmm.
>>
>>68580085
Nah Austrians are not as common on here. They spend most of their time trying to beat us in having the most liveable city in the world with the best coffee. They're wasting their time trying if you ask me.
>>
>>68580203
They could still answer my post during a coffee break.

> tried calling the central Austria Ford number
> there is no "Press X for an English speaking operator"

I mean even our shithole of a country has this option for every call center... wtf.

>>68579516
> inb4 why buy Ford
All DPF fitted Diesel cars/vans suck and break down way too often/quickly. Friend bought a Renault, he was not able to finish his trip back home, the van died due to some electronic failure.

tl;dr: You have to work with something, and all brands suck. Btw don't buy Mercedes, that's the fucking worst when it comes to vans. Have to replace the whole DPF system every 25k miles. And their engines, even wikipedia has included all the common issues with them. Just no.
>>
File: wew.jpg (512KB, 1189x977px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
512KB, 1189x977px
Really makes you think.
>>
>>68580443
Doesn't chrome have the translate function?
>>
>>68580476
It does, that's how I found the partner page, but I thought I would share a picture of some ab-austrians with you.
>>
>>68580443
well in a way if the nignogs take it apart and sell the functioning parts, its fixed
>>
>>68580493
With that said... I don't know which one to call / pick. They all have only German sites, so no idea.

http://www.ford.at/SBE/DealerLocator#/search/Vienna/dealer/FordAK50600%20%20AUT/

These looked "better" (as in the other places have these very crappy sites):
http://www.ford-ladenberger.at/Ford-Ladenberger-de
http://ornig.fordpartner.at/

Fingers crossed.
>>
buy a japanese car next time
>>
>>68581559
There are no Japanese vans on the market mate.
>>
>>68581559
also answer my question pls.
which dealer might speak English?
>>
>>68581646
Nissan NV200... I had to look it up, sorry I cannot help you. Maybe ask the nazi niggers at /deutsch/ or >>>/o/ worst case scenario send them an email in English and they will get back to you.
>>
>>68581822
Looks very nice, but I didn't know about it when we purchased the new vans.
(I doubt it was on the market back then. I made this purchase ... like a year ago.)
It's also got a nice price (well the Ford Connect was also expensive, but so far it looks like they carry the same price tag).

Since then the Hyundai H350 also came out.
These two would be a fine replacement... BUT... BUT... hold on for a moment.

I am pretty sure ALL cars can break down.
They are complicated machines, and even if they are Japanese, they have the DPF and such.
So the problem here is the service/maintenance/repair.

As I mentioned, my friend with his Renault, the other customer I have with a Peugeot.. they all had a similar experience.
Went from service to service with no luck.
>>
>>68582325
(Forgot, the H350 is not tall enough.)
>>
>>68582325
Yeah all cars break down but there's a rumor that American cars break down twice as much. Although it seems like after the bailout Ford has been making better vehicles. Well have you tried >>>/o/? Def do shoot them an email anon, they will respond. There's always someone who speaks English. Sorry I am just absolutely clueless about Ford in Austria.

Good luck.
>>
>>68582443
Thanks!
I'll try calling a few dealers and the email is also worth trying, sure.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.