[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your cunt 2. What do you think about Oregon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Oregon.jpg (37KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
Oregon.jpg
37KB, 418x328px
1. Your cunt
2. What do you think about Oregon?
>>
1. Flag
2. I don't
>>
>>68578148
Oregano, you meant?
>>
>>68578148
Shit Canada
>>
I know literally nothing Oregon
>>
>>68578148
Everyone in Portland is a fucking disgusting hipster. Ashland is too damned hot.
The coast is so gorgeous though. Only place in US I'd ever consider living.
>>
>>68578148
Why isn't it a part of Washington
>>
>>68578148
1. Flag
2. Full of hipsters, no sales tax
>>
>>68578332
other way around
>>
>>68578353
All the hipsters are in Portland, the rest are just drug addicts
>>
Portland sounds amazing in theory

the people there aren't even hipsters in the aughties snooty urban sense from what I gather
>>
>>68578611
Portland hipsters are mostly just localvore yuppies as opposed to east coast bohemians
>>
File: IMG_8525.jpg (77KB, 479x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8525.jpg
77KB, 479x382px
1. Murica.
2. Love it here. Moved here from Texas 16 years ago when I was 5 and have never wanted to go back.

I love the beautiful and pristine forests, the rainy, cloudy weather, the abundance of salmon, lack of sales tax, mail by ballot and laid back people. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

The best part is, all the counties east of the Cascades that vote red have no influence on the state government.
>>
File: secretaryofstatenigga.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
secretaryofstatenigga.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>68578777
>all the counties east of the Cascades that vote red have no influence on the state government

You sure about that lad?
>>
>>68578148
Is it cozy living at the coast?
>>
>>68578880
If by cozy you mean expensive, yes

Unless you want to live in a shithole apartment in Eugene or Gresham
>>
>>68578390
If that's so, then why is Washington on top :^)
>>
1. Le drapeau
2. Don't care, literally the most forgettable part of the West Coast.
>>
>>68578859
All the ones that matter. Eugene and Portland drive the state's politics. Everything outside that is irrelevant.
>>
>>68579180
Considering a Republican is now going to supervise the state's finances and elections, that's definitely not true.
>>
California

best neighbor =3
>>
>>68579201
Still have a Democrat governor, Democrat state treasurer and Democrat majority in the state senate and House of Reps.
>>
Mostly mentioned in /r9k/
>>
>>68579489
Except this is the first time Democrats have lost any major position in literally decades. With the midterms not far off and Brown's seat up for election again, it leaves them in a vulnerable position.
>>
>>68578148
I know few people from Oregon who moved to Poland. And all mems aside - from what they say about it and from the pictures they showed me I can not understand why would anyone leave such an awesome place.
>>
japan
portland is popular because of gas van sant
>>
>>68578148
My uncle live there! Great landscapes i loved Crater Lake
>>
flag

seashore is beautiful, Portland deserves a nuke t bh
>>
whats an oregon?
does it have to do with orejas ? (ears)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.