[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thought about China ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1469070536480.jpg (136KB, 1220x947px) Image search: [Google]
1469070536480.jpg
136KB, 1220x947px
Your thought about China ?
>>
File: 1481539671387.jpg (21KB, 200x271px) Image search: [Google]
1481539671387.jpg
21KB, 200x271px
>>68577341
Tfw i see
"Muh china prosperity and moral" meme in catalog
>>
Better than Americans
>>
>>68577341
the consequences from the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence
>>
It was one phonecall
>>
communism did this
>>
When you gotta go, you gotta go.
>>
File: China is growing stronger.jpg (184KB, 1507x1024px) Image search: [Google]
China is growing stronger.jpg
184KB, 1507x1024px
China will grow larger
>>
>>68577341
South Korean soldiers raped many Vietnamese women,what do you think, my Vietnam bro.
>>
They are like an autistic kid who is growing really fast and is going to be the strongest in the schoolyard soon.

I don't doubt that the nation will cause significant damage and distress sometime in the next 20 years to things other than its own people.

I feel very bad for their poorer citizens.

I wish their rich citizens would stop using Canadian real estate to launder money.
>>
I lived in china for about 14 months and having never really been into chinese women before, I must say my stay there made me develop a new appreciation for them. They're all so hungry for white dick they'll cheat on their husbands/fiances/bfs just for a taste.

Probably because the guys either treat them like shit or don't have the balls to be a man so they get bullied and pushed around by the girls.

So yeah out of my 14 months I only really slept around and maintained enough of an income to continue sleeping around. Now I'm happily engaged to a uni graduate from a wealthy family from Zhengzhou and will be set for life. Pretty much because I'm tall and Caucasian, I'm actually incredibly directionless and mediocre at my work which doesn't really make much money.
>>
>>68577986
your kid is going to be an absolute failure. it's kind of funny. children inherit the capabilities of their parents.
>>
>>68577911
china is actually heavily federalized and they lack unity to do a whole lot unilaterally, which is mostly a good thing for their citizens

the only thing they're unified in is defense, and that's only if america provokes them

it guarantees they only have the power to hurt their own citizens, and even then they don't tend to do it as much as the media makes out. things are mostly getting better.

they're not autistic. they play by a different set of rules and they're laying the groundwork for that to be interpreted internationally.
>>
>>68578272
doubt it. he/she will probably be successful like their mother
>>
File: 1475844362933.png (178KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1475844362933.png
178KB, 330x319px
>>68578392
you would be surprised anon, you would be surprised
>>
>>68578392
probablistically they'll be in the middle with a gaussian curve distribution of possibilities with each of you at the far ends.

if you're stupider than the mother, which is what it sounds like, they will almost certainly be stupider than the mother, but smarter than you.

you owe it to them to get yourself andt he wife iq tested, as well as them.

if they're not smart, they'll get eaten alive in china, and it'll be your fault.

I've very rarely met white people who could hack it in china.
>>
File: 1370752483733.gif (2MB, 265x244px) Image search: [Google]
1370752483733.gif
2MB, 265x244px
>>68578417
eh, im pretty much living the dream right now. but yeah who knows
>>
>>68578435
living in aus mate, her parents are doing what all the chinese are and buying up property. im all set as long as i stay with her and go through with the marriage
>>
>>68578462
go to a place where there are alot of hapas i guess
hope he/she wont go full ER
>>
>>68577341
zero soft power forever

and its funny that their celebs/idols are hilariously political/ideological. they blantatly talk shit about it in public whenever they want. being against ccp/chinese nationalistic ideology seemed to mean being perma-banned from there
>>
>>68577986
>claiming caucasian
>see flag

hello, Kevin Lim
>>
I like China.
>>
>>68577515
Hmm nice location
>>
>>68578493
good job then, m8

>>68578520
I'd say they have quite a bit of soft power. but they hold their cards close to their chest because they're smart enough to have priorities

they're playing the long game. and there's only one long game. abe's playing the same one. you should realize what it is at this point if you aren't engrish tiicha
>>
>>68578754
regardless of its shit quality, the japanese entertainment has nothing to do with abes regime and anything political.
the chinese one, on the other hand, has strong ties with ccp and its policies. as you can see on such chinese entertainment news sites, they are too political and sentimental to get attention outside of china.

its very bizarre that actors/celebs instantly denounce a very little political thing and call for a kind of boycotting all together, once such countries like taiwan, also japan ofc, only do something slightly ideological against china. they have to be politically neutral if they wanna sell themselves overseas. though they dont seem to have such a motivation at the first, except for hollywood and east asia excluding japan

anyway, i dunno why they are so political and in such a political hivemind even though there're influences of ccp
>>
>>68579270
oh, is that what you meant by soft power

CCP propaganda is a political organization game. no one knows whta the other is thinking, so they're looking for rallying points to signal loyalty, so that they can begin to push real agendas such as economic reform, without being branded "traitors"

there are several games that revolve around these principles. try playing a few, they'll clue you into how hard it is for ccp reformers to gain accurate information under these circumstances

america is going through this right now. except where the ccp denounces some island or something, in america, our politicians denounce a man who thinks that men dressing as women shouldn't be allowed to go into a restroom with little girls.

they're groping around in the dark, which is what happens in federalized systems.

you're lucky. japan's different. you might never have to deal with it.

watch out for anyone saying you should accept refugees though. because first they'll call you heartless, then they'll start calling yuo racist, then they'll get you thrown in jail. then you'll realize the game they're playing
>>
This thread is so unfair. Do they even have access to 4chan in China to defend themselves?
>>
>>68579663
I typically defend china, even though I am taiwanese

I always get wumao'd, despite the fact that the blue faction is now openly supportive of the ccp

/int/ is a bit of an echochamber anyway
>>
File: 1481230803667.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
1481230803667.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>68579663
Their fault, not ours. Maybe they should regulate their internet better.
>>
>>68579663
Americans are likely to come here to defend China. some of them are Chinese.
>>
>>68577341
>gang raped by white devils and japs
>implanted communism by USSR
>Mao rebooted civilization the fatal blow that killed all intellectuals there.

cannot say that they're responsible for their being today.
>>
>>68580250
Well that is true. Or even better not to regulate it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.