[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We say something which sounds philosophical but means nothing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Friedrich Nietzsche.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Friedrich Nietzsche.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
A Polish man eat maple syrup.

A German man go to the library.

...And then, they make love, Like horny elephants.
>>
>>68572026
rude
>>
>jap talks about philophy
>use the image of a ctriticism of occidental ways
>dont even try go out of his meme world

sad
>>
>>68572155
>>68572154

fug, then show an example for me
>>
File: 1481447479785.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481447479785.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>68572026
60% of polish men have reported having a penis. However, how did they do that?
>>
>>68572622
dont listen to them toshi, you're doing fine work
>>
File: 1480211756966.jpg (13KB, 325x293px) Image search: [Google]
1480211756966.jpg
13KB, 325x293px
>>68572026
Whenever I feel bad I remember the day in New Zealand. Dark, as the grave. Whenever I feel fine I remember the night in New Zealand. Bright, as teenage love.
>>
A Sweden male has a wife
the wife has a son
but how is it not the sweden male's?
>>
Dense winter can cause a mentality disorder like autism
.......and here the finnish
>>
I know that I'm not wise, which actually makes me wise.
>>
An American spirit is a guy.
And the most fiery of American guys is big.
A big American guy holds all the spirit, and is a big guy for you and for the nation.
>>
People call it SHART, but i think it's in the MART
Free the liquid, not gas, what an american way
>>
Tyrone Sharknugget, the fastest sharter in Detroit, wanted to shart his pants.
Since his pants are fashioned a la hip hop, there is a distance of one inch between his butt and his pants.
Therefore, before his liquid poop touch his pants, it has to reach at least half an inch.
But before reaching half an inch, the shart has to reach 1/4 of an inch. And before that, 1/8, and so on ad infinitum.
So, there are infinite distances for the poop to travel before reaching Tyrone's pants.
But it is impossible to pass through infinite distances in a finite amount of time.
Therefore, Tyrone can not shart his pants.
>>
>>68572991
Quality post
>>
"WE ARE WHITE" said Argie
"WE ARE OUT" said british
"WE ARE IN DEBT" said greek
"WE ARE BLACKED" said Swede
i know the world is fucked just like they said but at least the germans have mosque
>>
File: immanuel-kant.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
immanuel-kant.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
The pragmatic idealist derives the function of the real as it relates to every empirical proposition, a distinction from the transcendental dialectic of the mathematical and the dynamical. It is through these a priori institutions that in regards to quantity immediately certain analytic propositions are derived, so far as we are attending to the synthesis of homogeneous units. In all appearances the real that is an object of sensation has intensive magnitude, that is a degree, apprehended by pure rationality.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.