[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is marriage amongst millennials at an all time low?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1481403100249m.jpg (208KB, 1024x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1481403100249m.jpg
208KB, 1024x1010px
Why is marriage amongst millennials at an all time low?
>>
>>68541850
who wants to be bind my law to """women""" today?
Plus, true love don't need no state papers
>>
File: issouseulfaceasondestin.jpg (25KB, 359x269px) Image search: [Google]
issouseulfaceasondestin.jpg
25KB, 359x269px
because girl don't want me and i'm sad
>>
>>68541886
Basically this.
>>
>>68541850

I'd nut inside soe so hard she'd get triplets
>>
>marry early
>find out that married couples have higher taxes
>>
>>68541850
>millennials
Please take your jewish meme words somewhere else.
>>
>>68542358
ITZ ZE JOOS! WHITE GENOCIDEEEE! STACY DOESN'T FUCK ME BECAUSE OF ZE JOOS!
>>
>>68541850
I think mostly because less/no social pressure to do so and people realising that is isn't everything and mostly unnecessary. In addition in most countries men get absolutely fucked in everything regarding marriage and potential (well more like 'likely') divorce. Loss of children, loss of house, loss of money and possessions. They get absolutely fucked. That and the best partner you'll find for marriage (in western countries) generally are old, used up, disgusting women. Even with some benefit that may come from marriage in a legal sense, especially when marrying a foreigner. It's basically never worth it for a man to do. It's just shitty in general and can potential destroy your life.
>>
>>68541850
Millennials are the defective output of degenerate boomers. millennials will be degenerate and liberal like the boomers but instead of having children and being tied down they'll just die out one by one

Gg
>>
I'm scared of what to do if a gf asks when are we getting married
>>
>>68542413
woah fuk
chill turk
>>
>>68542782
When the sun rises in the west
>>
>>68541850
no jobs and buying a house is basically being a slave to the bank .
>>
>>68542782
go to any 3rd world country to get married, you will not get feminist law over there.
>>
more like wtf is up with common law marriage
>>
like damn maybe i like a girl and want to be with her for more than two years like thanks govt for fucking my life up damn
>>
>>68541850
seems like natural progression towards a final uncuckening by stupid religious bullshit like marriage. also i think the millenials are fucking retarded thinking they are 'forever young' or some other shit excusing their leeching off from parents etc.
i'm from an earlier generation and people my age are mostly in long term relationships, happy, not needing to marry.
example: out of my class of 30 people, by today only 2 people are married, one has a russian wife (it's a big cultural thing for russian chicks to wear a ring) and the other knocked up his wife very early so he thought he'd finalize that shit (plus the wife is slightly religious so there was a big church marriage ceremony)

anyway: whatever that shit the faggots have, life-union or however that's called seems to be the most reasonable thing if you really have trust issues over common wealth and possible custody of children (oh yeah, people don't have children anymore either so that's not a big issue lol)
>>
>>68541850
Why would you want to marry a woman these days?
>>
>>68541850
-no money to have families
-judicial system rewards women in divorces
>>
>>68542871
..such as Ind**nesia
>>
I'm greek
>>
File: hitlersatomicbomb.jpg (39KB, 240x313px) Image search: [Google]
hitlersatomicbomb.jpg
39KB, 240x313px
>have a good job
>workout, stay fit
>get a 5/10 bitchy, entitled cider whale who'll cheat on you

Yeah, I'll pass.
>>
>>68541850
Because we're the most redpilled generation in history.
>>
>>68544740
Actually, the vast majoity of us millenials are utter cancer.
>>
Why would I get married? Masturbating and one night stands are cooler. There is really no point to a marriage now.
>married
>both parents work
>kid's in day care or something like that until school age
>pay a baby sitter for like 2 hrs every day until you get home when they are school age until they're old enough to not die when being left alone
>hate your job
>know that your wife could take everything you've worked for in one fell swoop
>>
>>68544840
Lotta cancerous "millennials" are just centennials being confused as millennials (centennials being born in 2000 or after)
But yes, many millennials are cancer, but the ones that aren't are very red pilled.
>>
>Have millenial coworkers
>They all have kids with their exes they left in melbourne
Yeah turns out millenials aren't good with condoms
>>
societal collapse when
>>
>>68544738
>have great genes
>don't even need to try to be fit
>9/10 face
>shitty personality
lololol0olololol0ol like damn i'm awesome
>>
>>68543290
Pretty much.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.