[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hold up. The PM of Canada was a substitute drama teacher and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20161211_234534.jpg (1MB, 1439x2457px) Image search: [Google]
20161211_234534.jpg
1MB, 1439x2457px
Hold up.

The PM of Canada was a substitute drama teacher and part time ski instructor before he became PM?
>>
>>68535639
He was elected on name, looks and weed
>>
>>68535639
Yes.

Canada is a fucking joke.
>>
>>68535690
can confirm we area fucking joke, i just hope Ontario gets annexed by the U.S in my lifetime
>>
Reminder that weed still illegal.
>>
>>68535639
Hold up.

The President of the USA was a "reality" tv actor and golf course developer before he was elected president?
>>
>>68536133
Hold up.

Australia was a British prison before it became a country?
>>
>>68536194
no but our PM did work for Goldman sachs and create his own investment bank firm
>>
Well he was actually a Member of Parliament for 7 years before becoming PM

But he's still a fucking joke. Political experiance is a meme
>>
>>68536133

Yeah, sorry our president is a billionaire compared to your ex bogan inbred convict-ancestor-having white trash PMs
>>
>>68535639
Yep, the only reason he became PM is because of his daddy.

Basically Canada's Dubya
>>
>>68536248
>only reason

One of the reasons.

>1. His daddy.
A fuck ton of old liberals voted for him purely based on nostalgia for his piece of shit, now rotting in hell, father.
>2. Women like how he looks
Pretty self explanatory
>3. College kids voted for him because he promised to legalize weed
DUDE WEED LMAO
>4. Media was blatantly bias against the Conservatives
Just like how the American media shilled hard for Hillary, our media shilled hard against the Conservatives and tried painting Harper as an evil nazi dictator
>5. Harper was a fucking dumbass
Harper is the main reason why Trudeau won, I think. He should have stepped down before the election and allowed a fresh face to take over the party and go up against Cuckdeau and Mulcuck, no fucking wins 3 terms in a row. People were just sick of looking at Harper. The sad thing is that Canadians agreed with the Conservative's platform much more than the Liberals. But they still voted Liberal anyway.

The election was just a big fucking joke.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.