/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your country 2. What is your opinion on this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1479064608507.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479064608507.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
1. Your country
2. What is your opinion on this man?
>>
he did what he loved and didnt give a fuck what are social norms or what others think

i respect that
>>
Fuck Australia to bh.
>>
>>68527450
caring father
>>
>>68527450
Kojima should've went with his vision and have him executed as a terrorist/hero. IV is the worst.
>>
>>68527450
kind, sweet, funny
>>
Just look at that face, the face - of a thinker. A warrior. A man - for all seasons.Yes Joseph Fritzl was all that and more. But he was not perfect. Perhaps his greatest flaw- was that he was too selfless, he cared too much for his fellow man, with nary a thought for himself. A man of limitless accomplishments - and unbridled honesty. I can safely say that to know him was to love him. And to love him was to know him. Those who knew him- loved him, while those who did not know him - loved him from afar.
>>
Something kind of hit me today
I looked at you and wondered if you saw things my way

People will hold us to blame
It hit me today, it hit me today

We're taking it hard all the time
Why don't we pass it by?
Just reply, you've changed your mind
We're fighting with the eyes of the blind
Taking it hard, taking it hard

Yet now
We feel that we are papers, choking on you nightly
They tell me "Son, we want you, be elusive, but don't walk far"
For we're breaking in the new boys, deceive your next of kin
For you're dancing where the dogs decay, defecating ecstasy
You're just an ally of the leecher
Locator for the virgin King, but I love you in your fuck-me pumps
And your nimble dress that trails
Oh, dress yourself, my urchin one, for I hear them on the rails
Because of all we've seen, because of all we've said
We are the dead
>>
>>68527450
Leafland

Was kind of annoying how he kept coughing through half the game. He also pussied out by not killing himself in the end.

Overall over hyped experience imo.
>>
>>68527797
Why would he be executed when he was the one that saved the world in the first place?
It would have made more sense if he did that in mgs2
>>
He just wanted to protect his daughter
>>
>>68527450
1. Austria
2. National Hero
>>
A misunderstood caring father
>>
>>68527450
Neckbeard cellar-dweller.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.