[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for non-Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1480126078912.jpg (19KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480126078912.jpg
19KB, 240x240px
Non-Americans of /int/, what do you know about the American Civil War?
>>
America is so awesome that not even other Americans could beat it.
>>
>>68526446
there was the cucks and there was the low iq rednecks, they got into a civil war and the cucks won the end.
>>
>>68527097
>America vs. America
>America wins
And so it is.
>>
>>68527406
Are Eurocucks even trying anymore?
>>
Reconstruction ultimately failed, unfortunately.
>>
File: Secord Civil War Monument.jpg (39KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
Secord Civil War Monument.jpg
39KB, 400x533px
>>68526446
Quite a bit actually. There's even a monument where I used to live for a Dr. Secord who fought for the Confederacy.
>>
>>68526446
Literally everything
I have a degree in North American history from colonisation onward.
>>
No one recognized the Confederacy, but the UK secretly supported it to undermine the US.
>>
>>68527646
wtf I hate the UK now
>>
The South was right, US government was gaining too much power.
>>
>be southerner
>be hillbilly
>want to keep having slaves instead of taking part in civilized society
>north says not so fast
>south chimps out
>gets curbstomped
>150 years later still crying about it
that's how we were taught it in high school at least
>>
>>68528089
>>68528215
You're not wrong.
>>
the south and north fought over freeing slaves, the north wanted to free them but the south wanted to keep them and the north won and the south is still bitter

I didn't take history in high school
>>
>>68526446
Do you mean the war of Northern Aggression?

Basically, the South tried to do to the US what the US previously did to the British Empire, and, for some reason, the former is good and the latter is racist.
>>
>>68528588
Oops, flipped those. The Revolutionary War is viewed as good and the Civil War is viewed as racist.
>>
>>68528215
>hillbilly
The hillbillies turned against the confederacy. That's why West Virginia exists
>>
Dixie btfo forever
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.