[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you eat whale if someone served it to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: japwhaling.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
japwhaling.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
Would you eat whale if someone served it to you?
>>
yes

i think it's ridiculous to not try something like that because of "muh inhumane practices, save the whales"
>>
>>68521884
Of course
Steak of the seas
>>
>>68521884
sure

>>68521971
actually the concern is that they become extinct dumb american
>>
>>68521884
Yes. Be polite to someone who goes through the trouble of serving you food.
>>
>>68522038
lmao not my problem honestly, Japan that does that shit, right?
>>
No.

I will stand by my beliefs

Unless it was the Inuits in which whale is sustenance rather than extravagance
>>
First of all, America, a barbarian country that overcame whales and killed themselves on the verge of extinction, should apologize and apologize for damages.
After that, Japan can cooperate with the preservation of whales.

First apologize, barbarians.
It is you guys who overfished, not us.
>>
>>68522330
>I will stand by my beliefs
The whale is already dead. Saying no to it is not going to bring it back to life, it'll just make you an asshole.
>>
>>68521884
yes. the arbitrary distinction we make between which animals can eaten, and which cannot is silly. the only problem is sustainability. really somebody needs to figure out how to profitably rear and farm whales
>>
>>68521884
No.

I refuse to eat all seafood.
>>
File: IJA vs ISIS.jpg (121KB, 1203x583px) Image search: [Google]
IJA vs ISIS.jpg
121KB, 1203x583px
No, only evil people like Japs eat them.
>>
File: sealdemo2.jpg (58KB, 623x451px) Image search: [Google]
sealdemo2.jpg
58KB, 623x451px
>>68521884
I would
Also, I wish I was a whaler.
>>
sure, why not

>>68522038
the smaller species that are usually caught aren't even endangered. not every whale is a blue whale
>>
will I get autism?
>>
>>68526392
Also:
>Norway
>Iceland
>Faroe Islands
>South Korea,
>China
>United States
>Canada,
>Greenland
>Russia
>St. Vincent and the Grenadines
>>
>>68526263
there is a physical connection between what you do and what you say you believe in, even if the thing you believe in is dead

ie, you can logically say it would be no problem to eat all the whales if someone just killed them all or it would be no problem to keep slaves if slavery was a norm etc

in order to truly believe in what side you take you have to be the asshole and reject the offering they thought they have normalized, ie, killed and prepared; not because it is okay to waste to make a point but because in order to make the point stick you have to un-normalized their normalization
>>
I don't like fish, but sure.
>>
>>68521884
I have in northern Norway. Was served as thin slices of sashimi with thin onion rings and mustard sauce.

Not bad nor life changing. Chewy.
>>
Why the fuck not?
>>
>>68526662
all autistic
coincidence?
>>
>>68521884
Yes cuz whale is the dodo of the sea and should be hunted to extinction
>>
>>68526911
Do autists like killing whales, or does whale meat make one autistic?
>>
yes
>>
File: 1278283280146.jpg (16KB, 475x360px) Image search: [Google]
1278283280146.jpg
16KB, 475x360px
>>68526759
>>
>>68521884
No. I don't like seafood as a general rule
>>
>>68527730
this is how all great social change happen
to specifically not do
>>
>>68521971
the concern isnt killing them, just not making them extinct like you almost did with buffalos
>>
>>68521884
Cannibalism isn't really my thing.
>>
>>68528766
Underrated.
>>
>>68521884
Yes, of course! I'd never say no to food with high levels of mercury and other toxins.
>>
>>68521884
I ate a whale in your moms bed last night
>>
>>68528927
>eating toothed whale meat
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>68521884
Herd it tastes terrible, so not really.
>>
FUCKING JAPS STOP KILLING OUR WHALES
YOU SLANTY EYED GOOK SON OF A GEISHA
>>
>>68521884
What kind of asshole refuses a home cooked meal?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.