[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't americans drive manual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20160927_161639864.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160927_161639864.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
Why don't americans drive manual?
>>
i would learn but pretty hard to find a car that's manual and my mother won't so even if i did she won't drive it
>>
>>68517182
Automatic isn't that bad. I am in the process of getting used to it after 15 years (12 years with a driving license) of driving with a manual gearboxes.

>the cars in my new job have automatic gearboxes only.
>>
>>68517182
Why do Chileans wear cargo pants?
>>
Why should the average person, that just wants to get to his job and back home for example, choose manual over automatic
>>
>>68520481
Depends what there is in between the job and the home.

Manual can literally save your life on shitty road conditions if only you can use it properly.
>>
Euro here, i have only driven manual in my life but imho auto makes way more sense

manual is like linux, if you know what you're doing it's god tier but most people have no clue what are they doing
>>
because most of us don't really care about how the car feels or how well it handles.

to most Americans, cars are just to get us from 1 place to another.

I love my manual transmission truck though
>>
My car can do manual and automatic. I keep it manual most of the time.
>>
>>68517182
Why don't people drive steam emngine cars or ride horses?
>>
>>68520825
Manumatic isn't quite manual, you don't have the clutch pedal
>>
>This provokes the European
>>
They are brought up with it being the norm so it is the norm.

It's not a conscious decision.
>>
>>68521422
rip charging cable
>>
File: angrypep.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angrypep.png
448KB, 900x900px
>>68517182
I'm sick and tired of manual-loving eurocucks!
This retarded culture makes it hard to find a decent automatic car with reasonable prize tag.
>my grandfather used to drive a manual so I choose it too because I would jump down a cliff after him
IF YOU CAN FUCKING AFFORD A NEW CAR JUST FUCKING PAY THE 1K EXTRA FOR AN AUTOMATIC GEARBOX SO THIS KEKED CAR CULTURE COULD POSSIBLY CHANGE BEFORE THE FUCKING EARTH RUNS DRY OF OIL!!!!
>>
>>68524111
found the woman
>>
File: angry-pepe.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>68524111
Another eurocuck mentality:

>drive a car with 1,6l engine
>"I chose manual because it's more fun to drive"
THERE'S NOTHING FUN WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSION IF YOU HAVE A LAZY ENGINE ATTACHED TO IT!!!! FUCK THESE PATHETIC KEK EXCUSES!!

YOU FUCKING POOR WANKERS JUST DON'T KNOW OF ANYTHING BETTER!!

t. samefag
>>
File: eurocuck_masturbating.gif (521KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
eurocuck_masturbating.gif
521KB, 640x360px
>>68524111
>>
>>68524180

this

>>68517182

i envy americans because their car market is huge, i mean you can find anything from old ferrari's to r32 skylines there, here i would be fucked if i tried to import one older machine
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.