[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Russia wanna see America great again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 37

File: IMG_0541.jpg (101KB, 1086x811px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0541.jpg
101KB, 1086x811px
Why does Russia wanna see America great again?
>>
>>68512149
Because everyone idolizes America. It's just a natural reaction.
>>
>>68512149
we don't
>>
>>68512425
>>68512322
Really makes you think.
>>
>>68512425
>we

>a single Mongol rape baby can speak for the largest country on earth with more than 140 million people and more than 160 different ethnic groups
>>
>>68512425
Then why was your government trying to do everything it could to see that an inexperienced, thin-skinned, childish demagogue get elected?
>>
>>68512523
>it's a lefties blame the russians because no one wanted to vote for their criminally corrupt candidate episode
You people are severely mentally unstable.
>>
File: bird_Dunno.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
bird_Dunno.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>68512523
>Then why was your government trying to do everything it could to see that puppet gets elected?
>>
>>68512508
for this I am here right?

>>68512523
any proofs you have?
>>
>>68512579
I didn't want Hillary coronated either bru, but that was the will of our democratic overlords
>>
>>68512425
really REALLY makes you think
>>
>>68512707
I actually don't, just a bunch of people from the Washington Post and New York Times trying to undermine the legitimacy of Trump's presidency.
>>
>>68512707
He has no proofs. Democrats and poopskins are losing their mind and have been for awhile. It's amazing what being raised on entitlements and handouts does to one's ability to cope with disappointment.

Letting them vote was a mistake.
>>
>>68512718
>>
>>68512425
Fuck you too Ivan.
>>
>>68512149
I don't think they care what happens in the US as much as they just want to fuck around in Syria, like we did in Iraq, and not have to worry about Madam Nuclear President.
>>
File: 1479564543331.png (89KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1479564543331.png
89KB, 500x411px
>>68512149
>>
I think that the Russians wanted Hillary win, but severely weakened. Hillary is predictable member of the status quo, the devil they know. Trump offers opportunity but also serious risks.
>>
It's likely they have the opposite intent.
>>
>>68512875
Hahahahaha. Trump is america's Gorbachev, the Russians will be dancing circles around America for at least 4 years now.
>>
to keep the world "interesting".
>>
>>68512820
And more power to them honestly.

I can't think of a single person or group in Syria that couldn't be markedly improved by being made dead.
>>
File: Ebalo.jpg (7KB, 200x271px) Image search: [Google]
Ebalo.jpg
7KB, 200x271px
>>68512816
salty
>>
>>68512964
We're used to it after 8 years of Obama.
>>
>>68512964
If by dancingg circles you mean forging a constructive partnership befitting of two great powers then so be it.

The world is not a zero sum game. What's good for Russia is not automatically bad for us and pretending otherwise is the height of idiocy.
>>
>>68513097
>russia
>great
kek
>>
>>68513097
Whatever you say my burger eating friend. Enjoy losing world power status and being told what to think by the kremlin.
>>
>>68512523
Are you dumb
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdyvNub7KrA

will trump be as based as reagan?
>>
>>68513170
Kremlin, with capital letter
>>
>>68513236
>reagan
>based
Outside of ending the cold war he was a terrible president.
>>
File: 1449513471141.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1449513471141.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>68513097
>forging a constructive partnership befitting of two great powers
>forging a constructive partnership
>With Russia
Good luck
>>
>>68513236
If he signs amnesty for mexicans like reagan then americans will truly get what they deserve.
>>
>>68513170
I'm not entirely disagreeing with you, but important to note that the Executive isn't a dictator. POTUS needs consent of Congress to make most decisions, and even on those he doesn't, Congress can stymie his initiatives in other ways, assuming they have a 2/3rds majority.
This is by design. The Founders foresaw the possibility of a maniac at the helm , and separated powers accordingly.

If Congress desires to stop Trump from taking actions vis-a-vis Russia which they feel endangers our national security, they can't entirely prevent it, but they can ensure it doesn't get very far.
>>
File: 1470290804999.png (330KB, 498x460px) Image search: [Google]
1470290804999.png
330KB, 498x460px
>>68512840
>>
>>68513302
It's really not that hard.

Literally all we have to do is allow them to bomb Muslims at their leisure, a goal we share. Other than that just stay out of each other's way.
>>
>>68513170
>y-you'll stop being a world power

Nobody fucking cares you retarded chink.
>>
>>68513369
You are an absolute retard if you think the Middle East is where their projection of power ends. And now with Trump in power the entire world is back on the map.
>>
>>68513170
>the us is in danger of losingg world power status to fucking russia
This is what I'm talking about, the ridiculous nonsense you lefties are expecting people to believe you further your narratives strains all credulity.

If you legitimately believe the US is in danger of losing status to fucking Russia of all places you are certifiable and neither you or anyone who shares your delusions should be anywhere near the halls of powet.
>>
>>68513302
>butthurt belt

kek
>>
File: Pepe have had enough.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe have had enough.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>68513369
>Literally all we have to do is allow them to bomb Muslims at their leisure, a goal we share
Be honest, your knowledge of geopolitics and history ends on /pol/. Am I right?
>>
>>68513444
The middle east, central Asia, and the Ukraine are more or less the extent of their power projection, yes.

And I would ask you which of those places should the US give even a fraction of a fuck about?
>>
File: 1481405042455.png (6KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
1481405042455.png
6KB, 195x259px
>>68512149
>Not even pres yet
>Bullying all his allies
>Trying to fight the 2nd world power
>Allying with some worthless dictator shithole with nothing but old nukes

I don't get this guy
>>
File: Tired Pepe.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Tired Pepe.png
267KB, 420x420px
>>68513511
>If you oppose Russia, you must be a leftist
>>
File: goodgoy.jpg (620KB, 2324x3811px)
goodgoy.jpg
620KB, 2324x3811px
>>68512149
They just exposed what we knew all along: American democracy is a fragile sham and voters are mouthbreathing idiots that vote based on muh feelingz rather than ground realities. Look at all the rifts it has exposed in the government, soon it'll be Rome 2.0 with each Gov faction trying to exterminate the other.
>>
>pooland and canada getting increasingly nervous that their countries won't exist anymore without the US babysitting them 24/7

If your retarded countries cannot exist without a foreign power supporting and constantly defending it. It shouldn't exist in the first place.
>>
>>68513444
>And now with Trump in power the entire world is back on the map.
How?
What will Trump attempt to do that Congress can't cockblock?
He can make any overture he wants. He can fly there, take pictures, and shake hands. And Congress can mandate new sanctions on everyone he shakes hands with, and Trump can't stop it.
He can sign Executive Orders, but Congress can legislate them to oblivion. They don't disappear, but become irrelevant.
>>
>>68513526
Nope. And in fact my grandfather was in the Polish military during WW2 and had to flee to the US afterward to escape getting gulaged to death by the Russians as happened to his older brothers. I'm well aware what shitcunts the Russians are.

But the question becomes if the Russians are directing their shitcuntery to Mudslimes and other common enemies of the US then why should we care? Russia is to weak to threaten the eastern members of NATO.
>>
>>68513605
Better than a war mongering bitch who was set at starting new wars with Putin.
>>
>>68513692
You are aware Trump is/has already threatened congressmen to fall in line or he will field candidates against them.
>>
>>68513602
Perhaps you haven't been paying attention to North American news lately but that's precisely who are going ballistic about Russia at the moment, lefties.
>>
>>68513605

You mean it shows how out of touch with reality are the media and the elites in the status quo. The elites have become profoundly self-enclosed in their own echo chambers. They are not as enlightened as you think when all they have and had to say is:

"Then, let them eat cake".
>>
>>68513659
No worries, if Trump will indeed be dumb enough to cut a deal with Putin, we will simply make the same with China.

Do you honestly believe that you are the ones who own the cards in this game?
>>
>>68513751
Oh no. He's threatening them with democracy!? What a horrible man.
>>
>>68513800
China is best fucking friends with Russia you dumb cunt. Good luck having them defend you.
>>
>Russia exposes a massive democratic deficiency with a candidate and her entire party, revealing widespread corruption that merits reopening a CIA investigation
>"Russia is rigging the US election!"

I know there are some people on here who don't like Trump, but there should be no people on here who like Clinton.
>>
>>68513824
Be obtuse if you want.
>>
File: avv_68455700_orig_.jpg (35KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
avv_68455700_orig_.jpg
35KB, 600x382px
OH! Hello Americans and other western pals! I am lost in the internets and was going on dvatch. Could you please show me direction please?

Tank you wery mutch.

p.s. we are winning in Syria lol
>>
File: drump.png (178KB, 1585x1393px) Image search: [Google]
drump.png
178KB, 1585x1393px
>>68513744
>wanting to suck putinlet's dick this badly

how delusional are drumpftard?

>h-h-hilary want to start warzzz
pic related: thin skinned doncuck who wants to start Iraq 2.0 if Irani ships make gestures at American ones.
This "start a war with Russia" meme is the most retarded one I've ever heard. Did Russia invade Turkey after it shot down a Russian plane? The Russians aren't idiots that they would try to fight us and neither are we, its cucks like you that are content with handing over the entire middle east to Russia because "m-m-m-muh white degenrcy xddd"
Just do us all a favor and kill yourself. I would tell you not to breed but an inbred like you is probably out of the gene pool already
>>
>>68513789
>that's precisely who are going ballistic about Russia
Yeah, and back in 2008 Obama was the one who promised better relations with Russia and leftists made fun of Romney for "wanting a Cold War 2.0" and treating Russia as US geopolitical enemy #1.

So you base your beliefs directly on what lefties believe, and just switch them by 180 to always be contrary to them?
>>
>>68513847
You're the one beingg obtuse.

Guess what, in democracies people can run against you if they think you're doing a shit job.
>>
File: 1460213903242.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460213903242.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>68513839
>China is best fucking friends with Russia
But doesn't Trump want to openly confront them and fight them economically regardless?
>>
>>68513751
If he wants to blow his PR capital on a fight with Congress (and ultimately both parties in their entirety) on an issue they've been pretty ironclad on, it's his loss. It's not like there's a public appetite for a new "Russian Reset" or a severe disengagement from Forpol, despite what the politically disenfranchised on 4chan think. I doubt he'd try. And if he did, it's unlikely he'd win.
Trump has some leeway. His leeway isn't that extensive. Particularly once he starts governing, and the honeymoon ends.
>>
>>68513909
Wrong. I thought it was retarded when Romney was using the same trick, but by all means keep projecting.

No matter what the propaganda, from either side, Russia is objectively not strong enough to pose a threat to NATO. Treating them like they are is infantile and counterproductive.
>>
>>68513901

Why do you even want the Middle East? It's in the progress of collapsing. Most of the states there have their days numbered excepting Turkey, Iran, and Israel. You don't even need the energy resources anymore and the Russians are there for show not necessity.
>>
>>68512579
>it's a 'idiots don't care about a foreign power meddling in our election as long its meddling FOR their side' episode

If I had my way, Jim Webb would be president. But it doesn't matter what candidate you support, if you think Russia didn't influence the election then you're a delusion idiot in denial. They had motive and opportunity, and the CIA certainly doesn't have liberal sympathies.

Just because Russia's interests and your own line up for once doesn't mean that this isn't a terrifying precedent.

What kind of idiot are you: the kind that denies Russia influenced the election to elect a more Russia-friendly candidate, or are you the kind that acknowledges they meddled but the ends justify the means?
>>
>>68513846
This.

Yeah, heaven forbid people running for office be exposed for their crimes.
>>
File: 1479181710800m.jpg (62KB, 942x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479181710800m.jpg
62KB, 942x1024px
>Trump will start ww3 with Russia
>trump is a Russian plant

>stupid trump elections can't be rigged
>muh Russians rigged the elections

The complete breakdown of the democratic party and their media mouthpieces has been remarkable.

When are fake news sites like cnn and nyt going to be closed down
>>
>>68514027
>Russia is objectively not strong enough to pose a threat to NATO
It does however posess a strong means of manipulation and infiltration, as well as powerful propaganda tools. EU threathens Russia economically, NATO - militarily. Trump already questioned the existence both. I'm not telling that either is perfect, btw - just a fact that fall of NATO and EU will strenghten Russian powrer greatly.
>>
>>68514079
I'm pretty sure Russia didn't force Hillary Clinton to break a shit ton of laws.

Maybe she would worry less about getting caught and more about not committing crimes and breaches of ethics to begin with.
>>
>>68513901
>one quote vs actual policy

You are a fucking retarded cretin. Meanwhile Hillary helped to destabilize Libya and Syria by supporting military action and arming the """""""moderate rebels."""""""

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/21/us/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-putin-russia.html

People are tired of your proxy wars in the middle east sponsored by your frail old physically ill hag dumb fuck leftishit. The Middle East is destabilized massively thanks to you stupid fucks. Bury yourself alive.
>>
>>68513945
And why would they defend Pooland when it poses no significance to them, Pyotr?
>>
File: kikery.jpg (131KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
kikery.jpg
131KB, 600x461px
>be in election
>a bunch of candidates with seemingly different ideologies appeared
>media make a drama out of them
>one of them win, the rest react with seemingly different reaction, some accept, some looks furious
>more drama ensued on media
>in the end, the winning candidate turn out to be no different than the rest, both in ideology and resolutions
>pic related

this is literally every election ever in every """democratic""" nations. why would the americans never learn?
>>
>>68514152
>just a fact that fall of NATO and EU will strenghten Russian powrer greatly
And neither of which is in any way likely. To treat Russia like a pariah over fear of something so incredibly unlikely is again, infantle and counterproductive.

There are very real areas for partnership insofar as Islamic terrorism is concerned. To dismiss those areas for partnership because of a fear of something so unlikely as NATO and the EU simultaneously collapsing is foolish and a waste of an opportunity.
>>
>>68513901
>>68514198

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

Now die of aids stupid fucking leftist troglydytem

>muh inbred hickzzz

Which is why Trump did better amongst college educated Whites than your bitch, right?
>>
>>68513511
>disagrees with me = lefty
>>
>>68514245
Oh, nobody really believes that either China or USA would "defend" us against Russian aggression. Nobody believes that Russia would actually would invade us either.

It is purely about economy and technology. If Trump attempts to backstab us and "make friends" with our greatest enemies, we can cut a deal with the country that HE considers America's greatest threat. In fact, our cooperation is very good in this very moment.

Nothing personnel.
>>
File: F6E0SQ5.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
F6E0SQ5.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>68513839
>China is best friends with Russia
>t. I know absolutely nothing about geopolitics outside of why happens in flyover states that adjoin my own flyover state
>all former Communists are BFF, right?

Consider reading for your pleasure:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_split
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict

Yes, China and Russia have similar interests, usually when it comes to opposing the West/USA, but they are ancient rivals and competitors for influence in Asia. Just because they occasionally veto shit together in the UN doesn't mean they're best friends. There are still thousands of troops stationed on the Sino-Soviet border, specifically to watch and counteract any cheeky military maneuvers by their opposing force.

In fact, Nixon opened relations with China and made them our biggest training partner specifically to fuck with the USSR. It was a strategic move designed to strengthen the US and isolate the USSR.
>>
>>68512425
wew
>>
>>68514425
You can cut a deal with China, but they won't give much of a shit about you or even bother to commit resources for your national defense? Against what? The Russians? The Russians and Chinese are best bros my Polski friend.
>>
>>68514327
>To treat Russia like a pariah over fear of something so incredibly unlikely
Not for that.

Russia is isolated because of their wannabe imperialism, breaking of international treaties, annexation of neighbouring lands and being bydlo in general.
>>
The reality is that Russia is not in a position militarily to conquer Ukraine (not quite there yet), nor is the U.S. in a position to defend it. As long as the Russians don’t return to the Carpathian Mountains and the U.S. doesn’t go east of the Dniester River, no alarm bells need to be rung. Both sides know that conflict in the future is possible, but neither is ready for it now.
>>
File: IMG_2616.jpg (166KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2616.jpg
166KB, 800x820px
>>68512523
>>
>>68514446
>soviet

Holy shit kill yourself. The USSR hasn't existed for decades now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Russian_relations_since_1991

China and Russia are some of the closest allies now. China even supports Russia in Syria.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/syria-becomes-world-war-powderkeg-china-joins-russian-alliance-assad/219617/

You are a retard who is caught up in Soviet-era relations.
>>
>>68514394
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/
>College graduates backed Clinton by a 9-point margin (52%-43%), while those without a college degree backed Trump 52%-44%. This is by far the widest gap in support among college graduates and non-college graduates in exit polls dating back to 1980.
>Among whites, Trump won an overwhelming share of those without a college degree; and among white college graduates – a group that many identified as key for a potential Clinton victory – Trump outperformed Clinton by a narrow 4-point margin.

Trump won the undeucated whites.
Trump lost educated people in general.
You're an uneducated white.
>>
>>68514512
And them being bydlo to their other neighboring bydlo that we are not allied with is not any of our problem or concern. What is a problem for us though is Islamic terrorism. Crimea, which clearly wanted to be Russian anyway, is not worth losing that opportunity for partnership when it comes to removal of kebab.
>>
>>68514673
>and among white college graduates trump outperformed clinton by four points

Read your own fucking link you dumb fuck limetrash. I only soecifically mentioned white college graduates. Not nigger or spic clege graduates with their liberal arts degrees. Trump WON the educated white vote.
>>
>>68512149
because you will fugg yourself
>>
>>68514749
college*
>>
>>68514499
>but they won't give much of a shit about you
Oh but they will, they already invest lot of Yuans into our inflactructure and Chinese business on our soil. Poland is one of key transition points in their new Silk Road.

>commit resources for your national defense?
When did America ever "commit resources for our national defense"? As far as I remember, you only sell us your junk. We have way more trade partners than only USA.

>Russians and Chinese are best bros
Wrong again. Russians fear China far more than US - overpopulated China needs more lands, and Siberia would make a perfect lebensraum.

In the face of both USA and Russia slowly collapsing - USA because of racial problems and neomarxism (which Trump obviously isn't going to solve until he genocides niggers, Hispanics and fags) and Russia because of low birth rates and Muslims, monoethnical China that will soon become #1 world economy makes much more valuable ally.
>>
>>68514673
43% of college graduates still voted Trump, and universities are basically marxist hotbeds, where people pay shitloads of money to get indoctrinated.
>>
>>68514394
>a no fly zone is different from the "safe-zone" drumpf wanted
I see retardation is very prevalent with drumptards
>>
>>68514673

I'm sure the French aristocracy was educated too.
>>
>>68514698
>And them being bydlo to their other neighboring bydlo that we are not allied with is not any of our problem or concern
With that attitude in 80s, entie Eastern Europe would still be under Russian influence.

>Crimea, which clearly wanted to be Russian anyway
Doesn't matter what "Crimea" wanted. Annexation of Crimea was a violation of international rule. Constitution of Ukraine only allow a region to dispatch from the country if the ENTIRE COUNTRY agrees for that in referendum.
>>
>>68514182
You're thinking of the wrong email server, buddy. We're talking about the breach of the DNC servers here.

>be Russian GRU hackers
>have impressive rap sheet over the last decade of state-sponsored international hacking (stealing information, defacing websites, military espionage, etc)
>hack the DNC and RNC servers
>as one would expect, both contain lots of backroom dealing and shady shit
>both (presumably, since Russia strangely only released DNC emails) show corrupt shit that would outrage people
>basically show how the sausage is made
>only release DNC emails
>only make the Dems look like shit

If I didn't know better I'd think that was a calculated move meant to sway public opinion against the Democrats.

Look, I'm not a Democrat. And I really didn't like Hillary or Trump. I have a pet iguana that is more trustworthy and charismatic than she is.

But if you can't see how these allegations (if proven true) are devastating to this country as a whole, not just Trump, then I'm despairing at the state of this country. For the first time in our nation's history, a foreign power meddled in our election. If it's true, and Trump doesn't punish Russia hard, then shit is going to get really, really ugly.
>>
>>68513511
The US is losing influence in general. These days it's not so important that you cruise around with your aircraft carriers. These days it's more important to have good trade relationsships to allow special collaborations and work with them from within the country. China and Europe are bigger powers now than 70 years ago and Americans have to live with it that they are not more relevant than another country eg. Russia.
>>
>>68514879
>universities are basically marxist hotbeds, where people pay shitloads of money to get indoctrinated
Darn those commies in universities that LITERALLY make us recite the soviet anthem every morning! It's ridiculous I tells ya!
>>
>>68512149

they dont want to see America great, they want to see America isolationist, so that the USA wont do anything about Syria, Ukraine, or whatever Russia plans for the future.
>>
>>68514809
Investment into your slavsquat trash is less important than maintaing the extremely strong Russian-Chinese alliance.

>russian and chinese alliance isn't strong!

http://www.ibtimes.com/war-games-russia-china-join-forces-against-global-us-missile-shield-2430751

http://www.businessinsider.com/turkey-russia-china-shanghai-cooperation-organization-2016-11

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/30/china-russia-alliance-challenges-us-western-domina/

Your country is of no strategic value to China, idiot. They will not defend you against Russia.

>america doesn't even defend us

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-08/us-troops-will-head-to-poland-to-deter-russia

And NATO. And US bases in nearby Germany equipped to defend specifically against Russian aggression.
>>
>>68514924
Neat. And Ukraine's laws are not worth dying on the vine for when there are very real areas of concern us and the Russians would do well with partnership on.

Ukraine is not a US ally. Their problems are not ours.
>>
>>68514924
You're wasting your time. These Trumptards are so far gone that they'd support anything and everything if their God-Emperor ordered it. I really miss the old-school conservatives who put America's best interests ahead of everyone else, instead of this naive trusting retarded breed of conservative that thinks Russia is literally incapable of doing wrong.
>>
>>68514882
Did you read the fucking article? How is the no-fly-zone going to be enforced you mouth breathing dumbshit? The US will shoot down any aircraft violating such a zone. Immolate yourself alive you utter mongoloid.
>>
>>68515062
It's true. Also, Putin is just waiting for mistakes, so he can points his finger to them. With Trump it's more likely that the US is making more irrational decisions.
>>
>>68514945

Good fucking God. You cannot prove it was "le Russian Hackers", you cannot prove they had "lots of dirty shit" on the RNC, much less any shit at all, this is literally all speculation and, to quote the media's new favorite phrase "fake news". It is patently "fake news". A lot of this is based off of the account of a few individuals who are going off of their ass.

You got extremely hedgy, "possible" information, and are spinning an entire narrative off of it. I really cannot understand how all of these epic rational liberals who I keep hearing about loving science and reason are suddenly involved in a socially acceptable conspiracy theory. Romney got laughed out of the room for much much less.

You lost to a reality TV show star and steak salesman and are grasping for your last straws
>>
>>68515145

just be patient. Trump hasnt actually done anything yet because he isnt the president yet.
If he makes a mess, in two years the people who voted for him will pretend they never supported him.
Currently Americans have a very low opinion of W Bush, and they reelected him.
>>
>>68515189

Continued, we all already knew Clinton had tons of dirty shit going into this election. She had two investigations for the email server and Benghazi already under her belt. That is just the stuff that was on the surface.

The DNC rigged their primary and hitched their wagon to a morally bereft sack of establishment bullshit and they got their just desserts for it. Any and all defenses of this behavior are pathetic and un-American, the end.
>>
>>68515154
How was the no-fly zone enforced in Libya and Bosnia? Just because you can't comprehend something doesn't mean it can't happen. Much like global warming is a Chinese hoax, the "leader of the free world" can't even read a fucking research article.
And it's funny that a cuck like you is using Guardian when it agrees with you otherwise it's nothing but Sheitfart and Infololz.
Please do me a favor and go to a local hardware store to buy steel wire to hang yourself with. I'm afraid traditional rope will buckle under your enormous weight. Its a shame none of that mass went to your brain otherwise I might actually take you seriously
>>
>>68515062
>syria

Don't give a fuck about. Not our problem.

>ukraine

See above.

All the interventionism we have engaged in since Vietnam has been a tremendous disaster. Kill yourself.
>>
>>68515145
And how pray tell is it in the US interest to prevent the Russians from bombing every hajji they can?

There is no good side in Syria you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>68513744
No, you will start a new war with China.
>>
>>68515395
No we won't. China literally can't afford a war.
>>
>>68515289
>how was the no fly zone enforced previously

By shooting down Serbian jets you dumb fuck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Deny_Flight

Yes, the US will totally allow Syroan and Russian jets to fly over Syria if Clintbitch enforces a no-fly zone.

>“I wouldn’t put it past them to shoot down an American aircraft,” said James Clapper, the US director of national intelligence, on Tuesday in response to a question from the Guardian at the Council on Foreign Relations.

The rest of your comment is an unrelated tangent that you spewed out because you got called out like the utter fucking fool you are. Please donate yourself to a museum for an exhibition on monumental human stupidity.
>>
>>68515417
Neither Russia.
>>
File: 1479643202002.jpg (49KB, 343x340px) Image search: [Google]
1479643202002.jpg
49KB, 343x340px
>>68512149
Nobody here gives a shit about your elections except some some imbeciles who have gone mad over politics after the Ukrainian crisis and spend all of their free time on political forums.
Normal people just don't shout here and there about Trump or Hillary or who else you've got there so you see only those above-mentioned loonies and form the false impression.
>>
>>68515417
Neither does USA, it's all dick waving
>>
>>68512425
>Americans start yet another cringeworthy Putin "WE ALLIES NOW" dicksucking thread
>get BTFO in the 2nd post
really makes you think
>>
>>68515068
Don't post their meme "cooperations" and "organisations". It doesn't make any sense. They can act together only in a political way - against America, but no one would fight for someone's interests and benefits. There is no a such thing as NATO with Russia, China, Turkey and other badass countries. They aren't friends.
>>
>>68514995
muh hyperbole
>>
>>68514668
>things are better than open war = BFF
>two regional hegemonies that have competed in Asia for at least 300 years are friends because one of them changed governments
Again, I don't think you understand how international relations work. They are not close allies, they just have aligned interests for the time being. Playing nice for the last 25 years just means that they know opposing the West/America is more important than their age-old rivalry.

The two countries have nothing in common, very little shared culture (no common language, religion, ethnicity, etc). Nothing to tie them together like the US and Britain, or the US and Western Europe. They're just doing it temporarily to oppose the US (i.e. the biggest kid on the block right now). Look at the big picture retard.

>China and Russia are some of the closest allies now. China even supports Russia in Syria.
You're confusing shared interests with allies again. Assad victory in Syria means more Russian influence, which qualifies as "not American" influence.
>>
CNN has turned into utter cancer

omgnews.com.facebook would be more credible at this point
>>
>>68514601
>Implying Trump isn't a reddit candidate
>>
>>68515690
>they are not close allies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation

Kill yourself any day. Russia is the closest ally of China now.
>>
>>68514749
>Completely ignores Asians and Jews who overwhelmingly vote Dem
hmmm
>>
>>68515991
>jews

Fall under whites.

>asians

Hence why I only brought up whites you stupid fuck.
>>
>>68515189
>You cannot prove it was "le Russian Hackers"
That's the entire point! The very nature of hacking makes it a low-risk, high-gain venture, and an anonymous one at that. You will never, ever find a smoking gun. You're never going to find the computer that did it in Putin's basement. That's the whole reason why this method was chosen.

>You got extremely hedgy, "possible" information
No, I didn't get shit. The CIA and FBI concluded this.

Open your eyes buddy. This isn't a liberal conspiracy. This is from the fucking CIA and FBI. Russia had motive and opportunity.

Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and imagine this happened to two US presidential candidates that you don't have such strong feelings about. This is about more than liberals and conservatives.

>>68515325
The fight against ISIS has absolutely nothing to do with the Russians interfering in our election. Russia lost hundreds of billions of dollars due to sanctions. It was in their best interests for the US to elect a candidate that would remove said sanctions.
>>
>>68515533
NOTHING TO SEE HERE

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MANLET BEHIND THE CURTAIN
>>
>>68514749
Nothing you're saying contradicts what I said.
>is a trump supporter
>can't read

lol

>nigger or spic clege graduates with their liberal arts degrees
much better than the rednecks with their ecclesiastical and Hair and Makeup degrees
>>
>>68515748
true, they have lost all credibility, to the point that even infowars is better
>>
>>68516066
>Fall under whites.
More than 70% of them voted Democrat anyways
>Hence why I only brought up whites you stupid fuck.
Why? America is more than just white people. Obama lost the white vote twice but still won.
>>
>>68516234
You don't need to substitute a shit source with another shit one. Middle of the road sources such as NPR and Reuters exist.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>68516200
>it doesn't ckbtradict me

Then why the fuck did you even reply to me in the first place?

I claimed that Trump won the educated white vote.
>>68514394

Your link proves this completely you cretinous limey cunt. Trump DID BETTER AMONGST WHITE EDUCATED VOTERS. This is all I claimed you fucking idiot.

And the dumbest hick still greatly surpasses the average nigger and spic. Pic related.
>>
>>68516246
Jews are included in the white category. This is a fact.

>america is more than whites

Whites and Asians are responsible for the overwhelmingly vast majority of American contributions in science, medicine, and technology.
>>
File: retard say what.png (55KB, 812x730px) Image search: [Google]
retard say what.png
55KB, 812x730px
>>68515929
OMG you're so right. It's really touching how China and Russia can have such a special, DEEP relationship that transcends history, trade, and literally every other metric of international closeness. It's really reassuring to know that if push comes to shove, China will loyally stand up for little Russia over the West, even though Russia contributes ~5% of what America and Europe do.

I forgot Russia and China were part of the mighty Shanghai Cooperation Organisation
>>
File: tmp_5765-texasgrill2-1110590851.jpg (138KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5765-texasgrill2-1110590851.jpg
138KB, 1280x960px
>>68512149
Because they know trump is dumb
>>
>>68516454
>Whites and Asians are responsible for the overwhelmingly vast majority of American contributions in science, medicine, and technology.
And those actual contributors are in grand majority filthy liberals (granted with exceptions).
>b-but some guys who paid for their college and didn't do shit are conservatives
>>
>>68516468
>top trading partners

You are stupid as fucking shit. If China truly and utterly cared about not provoking America, why the fuck do they continue to act so aggressively in the South China sea and towards US allies like SK, Japan and Taiwan? Aggressiveness that has necessitated the deployment of US airceaft carriers and fighter jets a shitton of times, again and again.

Your stupidity is breathtaking. Nobody can be this fucking obtuse.
>>
>>68513236
He may've deregulated our economic system, setting the stage for the Great Recession of '08, but goddamn he must've been comfy to listen to
>>
>>68516138

>That's the entire point! The very nature of hacking makes it a low-risk, high-gain venture, and an anonymous one at that. You will never, ever find a smoking gun. You're never going to find the computer that did it in Putin's basement. That's the whole reason why this method was chosen.

You. Do. Not. Have. Proof. That. This. Happened. You are just as ridiculous as the faggots circlejerking about pizza and pedophiles on /pol/. Until you have clear evidence of wide-scale Russian hacking, intrusions, and deliberate manipulation of information dissemination, you have no foundation.

>No, I didn't get shit. The CIA and FBI concluded this.

No they did not. The FBI disspelled the rumor earlier in the year and the latest "revelations" are not official statements but individual speculations.

And at the end of the day, even if its true, it wouldn't even matter. The facts still stand as they did. She was knee deep in bullshit and corruption.

You're right, this is more than liberals and conservatives. It's about our media becoming more and more contorted around a message and narrative fed to them by globalists and elites who are feeling threatened by Trump and grasping at every last straw to resist his imminent power.

This all really has me dumbfounded, I am living in an actual madhouse where our largest media outlets are running with yet another stupid ass non-story that fundamentally avoids the critical issues at hand. Really, did this work the first 100 fucking times for the past year?
>>
>>68516535
>moves the goalposts

The majority of college educated whites voted for Trump.
>>
File: tmp_5765-texasgrill81019113996.jpg (136KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5765-texasgrill81019113996.jpg
136KB, 1280x960px
>>68514879
>and universities are basically marxist hotbeds,
t. Someone who never went to college
>>
File: 1481482369250.jpg (34KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1481482369250.jpg
34KB, 600x610px
>>
It is so damn telling when a Party cares less about the fact that their primary and democratic process was rigged and care more about the means as to how this was brought to light. You are the fascists, you are the bootlickers, you are the globalist neo-drones and you are still sucking on that fat mainstream media tit even as a wide body of proof of this lies in front of your face.

How am I even supposed to take this seriously?

The DNC deserves implosion. They need implosion and everything needs restructuring. This is almost critical mass of corruption and brainwash levels.
>>
Because Hillary had a cold war mentality (just like Putin).
And Russia, who is breaking all unwritten laws, was feeling the heat.

And then Trump came along with his naivity about Russia (which might be a good thing).
>>
>>68512149
They don't
They just don't want hilliary
>>
>>68516652
>We're now setting the blame for the recession all the way back to Reagan
lol
>>
>>68516712
I am not the guy you are arguing with, if my flag wasn't obvious.

I am pointing your hypocrisy where you discount non white or asian americans because they don't contribute enough, completely forgetting barely anyone really contributes to science. The people moving science forward even doing simple open problems that result in 1% comfier ball shaving are really few and nobody ever asks them of their opinion, but people always lump them into groups like white, black, pink, yellow where people pretend their opinion is more important cause that important guy shared a little bit more of phenotype with them than with other people.
>>
>>68512523
>inexperienced
Hillary was rather bad-experienced, but she had a lot of that. Apart from that, you're spot on. We'd probably be engulfed in nuclear fire not later than March next year if she'd gotten her way.
>>
>>68516857
I don't care about those groups of people because I only brought up educated whites. And all I correctly stated was that Trump won the educated white vote.
>>
>>68512149
Trump literally tricked Russia into actively supporting his presidential bid.

I don't like the guy at all, but gotta respect him for that at least.
>>
>>68516856
It was primarily his fault, along with Clinton, and the second Bush.
>>
>>68516972
no, it wasn't
>>
>>68516856

You could be far more direct and put a lot of the blame on Bill Clinton's sweeping deregulation of the housing market during his tenure on the gravy train

in fact, you could say it was a fundamental reason given the recession was, you know, due to a housing market crash thanks to deregulation.
>>
>>68512425
nice
>>
>>68516916
And that leads to some important point how exactly? I know people like to pretend here that you're only racist if you actually manage to have a couple of skinned blacks under your bed, but you like to pretend as if Trump was more popular with educated and intelligent people completely disregarding the possibility than non whites can be educated or even matter. Trump didn't do as bad as maybe expected when you take the base of education as college but saying that he didn't win thanks to uneducated people is false. And it's false that he won educated people.
>>
File: ciadirectorcommie.png (49KB, 1465x312px) Image search: [Google]
ciadirectorcommie.png
49KB, 1465x312px
>>68514079
>the CIA certainly doesn't have liberal sympathies

A. The current director does.
B. The CIA has not made any official report. Everything being reported today is based on anonymous "sources" that only the New York Times knows about.

>https://theintercept.com/2016/12/10/anonymous-leaks-to-the-washpost-about-the-cias-russia-beliefs-are-no-substitute-for-evidence/

>if you think Russia didn't influence the election then you're a delusion idiot in denial

This is the fake news fever dream of mad leftists, if you can't see that you've been duped. Congrats.
>>
>>68512425
bingo. Thanks for the coup asshole
>>
>>68516327
>NPR and Reuters

they were just as bad as CNN during the elections
>>
>>68516988
This is much more direct, but I feel like only blaming Clinton isn't fair, the rest of the politicians in congress who pushed for this idea that Americans deserved cheap housing also share blame.
>>
>>68514945
>only release DNC emails
Wikileaks did release RNC emails you retard. No one cared because nothing was in them.

Congrats nigger you've been played
>>
>>68517126
Because educated whites have much higher IQs than educated hispanics and blacks. Deal with it.
>>
>>68516736
I'm a biochemist, I studied the only sciences: exact sciences, I laugh at your little marxist-indoctrinated sjw ass.
>>
>>68516138
>No, I didn't get shit. The CIA and FBI concluded this.

Show me the press conference where they announced it.

You can't because there wasn't one.
>>
>>68517202
IQ isn't really a good way to measure someone's intelligence 2bh.
>>
>>68517202
And lower than Asians

And the degrees that have some real IQ bumps compared to overall population are mostly liberal (physics etc)
>>
>>68517265
Actually it's the best predictor of educational attainment and socioeconomic success. But nice try.
>>
>>68516684
This is new, just barely 24 hours old. That's why I wondered if you thought you might have this confused with earlier, unsubstantiated allegations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/10/us/politics/trump-mocking-claim-that-russia-hacked-election-at-odds-with-gop.html

>The Republicans who lead the congressional committees overseeing intelligence, the Pentagon and the Department of Homeland Security take the opposite view. They say that Russia was behind the election meddling, but that the scope and intent of the operation need deep investigation, hearings and public reports.

in b4 >jew york times
>>
>>68516986
Ok well when you have an alternative theory for the Savings and loan crisis of the late 80s, or the subprime mortgage bubble that was building for two decades because of stripped away financial regulations, let the IMF know.
>>
>>68517286
>and lower than asians

Nobody contended otherwise.

What you wre trying to do is get me to debate something that which I have not tried to argue or imply otherwise.
>>
>>68517308
>Africans are nr 68 in iq while muricans are nr 99
>they still perform worse than Americans
Can you explain that?
>>
>>68515688
your whole comment was a fucking hyperbole you wafflenigger
>>
>>68516138
This is the USS Maine all over again, and you are falling for the innuendo of the yellow press.
>>
>>
>>68517363
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120329142035.htm
>>
>>68517308
Proofs?
>>
>>68517414
That wasnt the question.
>>
File: 1481087787001.png (83KB, 584x756px) Image search: [Google]
1481087787001.png
83KB, 584x756px
>>68517408
>>
>>68516712
Pretty narrow majority, and I'm pretty sure they voted for him for wildly different reasons than people who ate his memes did. I can imagine voting for Trump for several reasons, most depending on the fact that US is not a dictatorship or relying on his treating his campaign as nothing but a show with no bearing at actual policies, which will consist of pursuing interest of himself and those of the country.
>>
>>68517192
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/10/us/politics/trump-mocking-claim-that-russia-hacked-election-at-odds-with-gop.html
>Mr. Trump’s team lashed out at the agencies after The Washington Post reported that the C.I.A. believed that Russia had intervened to undercut Mrs. Clinton and lift Mr. Trump, and The New York Times reported that Russia had broken into Republican National Committee computer networks just as they had broken into Democratic ones, but had released documents only on the Democrats.

You can apologize to me at literally any time.

>>68517252
A secret report was leaked IIRC
>>
>>68517308
Actually it's the worst predictor of educational attainment and socioeconomic success. But nice try.

I can do it too
>>
>>68517319
>That's why I wondered if you thought you might have this confused with earlier, unsubstantiated allegations.

They are the same unsubstantiated allegations from an anonymous source published by the NYT and WAPO. Establishment politicians are running for cover as truth is led out to sacrifice.

This is absolutely pathetic. Russia clearly doesn't need to do anything because we are already doing it to ourselves.
>>
>>68517460
Blacks do not rank higher than whites in IQ in the US.
>>
>>68517325
>Ok well when you have an alternative theory for the Savings and loan crisis of the late 80s

I never even mentioned that, are you saying that ever post Reagan financial crises is his fault? Or are you simply retarded?
>>
>>68517472

>secret report "leaked" by unnamed sources

THE STORY OF THE YEAR

Can we please move on
>>
>>68517477
See
>>68517414

Dumb fuck.
>>
>>68517319

>inb4 >jew york times

No, no inb4. It's perfectly relevant. They are absolutely knee deep in bias and slants. You linked me to more speculation. I don't care. We get it, establishment politicans and globalists do not like Trump and will take every opportunity to demean his victory.

One more time in case you didn't hear: I don't care. Most of this country didn't care when they went out to the polls on November 8th. We will continue to not care as long as this cabal continues to sell off American success to the highest global bidder.
>>
>>68516988
Subsidized housing debt might have been source of toxic assets, but it was not the reason why toxic assets were not readily apparent and marketed as such.
>>
>>68517186

Only blaming Clinton isn't fair of course. What's less fair is invoking the ghost of Reagan, 25 years removed from the event.
>>
>>68517686
Most of America vote Clinton actually unless you meant landmass not people.
>>
>>68517137
Listen friend, I don't give a fuck about Hillary or Donald. This transcends partisan bullshit. If a foreign power meddled in our election then they needed to be punished as much as you can punish a nuclear power, i.e. more sanctions.

>Everything being reported today is based on anonymous "sources" that only the New York Times knows about.
And the congressional intelligence committees. And GOP senators/congressmen:

>Representative Peter T. King, Republican of New York and a member of the House Intelligence Committee, said there was little doubt that the Russian government was involved in hacking the Democratic National Committee. “All of the intelligence analysts who looked at it came to the conclusion that the tradecraft was very similar to the Russians,” he said.
>Even one of Mr. Trump’s most enthusiastic supporters, Representative Devin Nunes, Republican of California, said on Friday that he had no doubt about Russia’s culpability
>>
File: this kills the drumpftard.jpg (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
this kills the drumpftard.jpg
113KB, 800x800px
>>68517746
THIS. If Hillary was being funded by Russians the GoP would have nooses ready to fucking lynch her. Why should it be any different for Cheetonigger?
>>
>>68517472
>A secret report was leaked IIRC

You are so easily duped it's laughable. Anonymous intelligence "officials" were cited on the NYT blaming russia the day after the DNC emails were released. We have no details, no names, nothing but a motive and a narrative being pushed, and everyone is falling for it.

Obviously this farce has gained momentum and is going to ridden to it's conclusion, it's human nature. However, you're still a gullible retard and should be ashamed.
>>
>>68517515
>>68517580
>anonymous source
Well the Republicans who head the intelligence committees who have received classified briefings seem to agree with the unnamed intelligence source:

The Republicans who lead the congressional committees overseeing intelligence, the Pentagon and the Department of Homeland Security take the opposite view. They say that Russia was behind the election meddling, but that the scope and intent of the operation need deep investigation, hearings and public reports.

“We cannot allow foreign governments to interfere in our democracy,” Representative Michael McCaul, a Texas Republican who is the chairman of the Homeland Security Committee and was considered by Mr. Trump for secretary of Homeland Security, said at the conservative Heritage Foundation. “When they do, we must respond forcefully, publicly and decisively.”

He has promised hearings, saying the Russian activity was “a call to action,” as has Senator John McCain of Arizona, one of the few senators left from the Cold War era, when the Republican Party made opposition to the Soviet Union — and later deep suspicion of Russia — the centerpiece of its foreign policy.

Representative Peter T. King, Republican of New York and a member of the House Intelligence Committee, said there was little doubt that the Russian government was involved in hacking the Democratic National Committee. “All of the intelligence analysts who looked at it came to the conclusion that the tradecraft was very similar to the Russians,” he said.

Even one of Mr. Trump’s most enthusiastic supporters, Representative Devin Nunes, Republican of California, said on Friday that he had no doubt about Russia’s culpability. His complaint was with the intelligence agencies, which he said had “repeatedly” failed “to anticipate Putin’s hostile actions,” and with the Obama administration’s lack of a punitive response.
>>
>>68517820
see >>68517877

>>68517686
I think you're in a minority. Most people would be aghast if it was proven Russia meddled in our elections. But if you don't care, then I don't really have anything else to say to you.
>>
>gun grabbing whore loses

BUENO
>>
>>68512779
>>68512785
The CIA confirmed hackers had ties to Russian government. You'll have to trust them on this, they wouldn't make such a statement without grounds to stand on.
>>
>>68517746
>This transcends partisan bullshit
No, it is partisan bullshit.

>If a foreign power meddled in our election then they needed to be punished as much as you can punish a nuclear power, i.e. more sanctions

I accept that. Except there is no actual proof, and they'll never show any.

>And the congressional intelligence committees. And GOP senators/congressmen

Just like they believed in WMDs. Hey, member when CENTCOM doctored intel from Iraq to make Obama look good? I member. You're kidding yourself if you think the CIA and FBI are non-partisan. Especially when they have stooges like Panetta or Brennan leading them, or directors writing editorials in the NYT.
>>
>>68517933

>meddled in our elections

not really, because they didn't really meddle. They released factual information. It was convenient for them, but not meddling. That's your word. You're aghast because it made you look worse and was less convenient for you. People who don't care about team sports in politics and who can suck whose dick best don't care.

Did you miss the part where half of the establishment Republican Party opposed Trump every step of this campaign and were completely ignored by the electorate? I didn't. This changes nothing. More lip service, great.
>>
>>68517746

Why the big deal anon? The US intervenes in nearly every single election around the world.

Not to mention that US elections and its candidates are heavily influenced by external well know players as Arabia Saudi and Israel.

Starting a bravado over this non-sense is dangerous, given the players and hypocritical situation.
>>
>>68517738

I meant we are based off of an electoral system and thus any references to the absolute popular vote in this context are irrelevant

it's like pointing out a losing football team gained more yards

our system fundamentally affects the turnout across the board therefore it's a meaningless stat

we are a collection of states, United States, each with their own interests at stake on the federal level, Clinton was hopelessly out of touch and the vote reflected that
>>
File: IMG_1013.jpg (20KB, 183x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1013.jpg
20KB, 183x182px
>Putin was scared of a little old lady
>>
>>68517746

>he's still pretending like he's "non-partisan"

lmfao
>>
File: 1311607728604.jpg (7KB, 283x255px) Image search: [Google]
1311607728604.jpg
7KB, 283x255px
>We are mad because someone exposed our corruption in an "unfair" way

What did they mean by this
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
IT'S NOT FAIR SHE LOST IT'S NOT
>>
>>68518200
No it's relevant because while your country may be undemocratic shithole, it doesn't change the fact that most people preferred Clinton and their fault was just that nobody cared about democracy. Country is made of its people and people of America didn't want Trump, the states might.
>>
>>68518229
kek
>>
File: 1453651435343.jpg (41KB, 552x684px) Image search: [Google]
1453651435343.jpg
41KB, 552x684px
>>68518798
>fair
It's just that very thing, friend.
>>68519495
>people of America didn't want Trump, the states might
I think you misunderstand the intentional structure of our government.
>>
>>68512523
>I don't want to start a war with Russia t: Trump
>''HE'S A RUSSIAN PUPPET''
really made me think
>>
>>68521692
>I think you misunderstand the intentional structure of our government.
The intentional structure is to make popular vote or the voice of the people less relevant.
>>68523076
>Russia never did anything wrong
>We should be friends with Russia even though they are destabilizing the world and attacking your friends
>Russia is a good country and Putin is a great leader because they are poor, have oversized military budget, and kill political opposition
>There is nothing wrong with annexing a sovereign country I mean the country like had Russians there too same shit
>EU is our enemy and we shouldn't respect NATO unless I feel like it
t. not russian puppet or useful idiot
>>
They just didn't want Hillary sending bombs over some emails that a few Russian NEETs hacked.
>>
>clutching at trump's words that strong they admit fucking russia has the possibility to hack the election in supposedly the most powerul country in the world
ayy lmao bravo murrica
>>
>>68523726
>and attacking your friends
Ukraine and ISIS are not our friends.
>>
>>68513605
Trump isn't even in office. What the fuck are you going on about? It isn't even Day 1 of his presidency yet.
>>
File: 1394677007584.jpg (24KB, 244x209px) Image search: [Google]
1394677007584.jpg
24KB, 244x209px
>>68512523
>American Education

Holy fucking shit I really don't care if this comment was bait. That is some high level retardation.
>>
>>68512508
We don't
>>
>>68517240

based
>>
File: 1480721513397.png (85KB, 211x264px) Image search: [Google]
1480721513397.png
85KB, 211x264px
>>68517738

>california has a fuckton of people and sways the vote to one candidate
>some state like maine gets fucked over because the electoral college isn't in place
>guess you should have just bred at a higher pace folks from maine :^)

while i do agree that the electoral college is bullshit, it's there for a reason
>>
>>68514079
>its the retards don't get that if their candidate wasn't corrupt Russia would have had nothing to meddle with series.
>>
>>68527238
But Trump won
>>
>>68524487
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_deception

Russians practically perfected this into an art form.

They didn't hack into anything, but they leave traces that implied they did, and then deny it. Classic Maskirovka.
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.