[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Language learning is a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
I just spent an entire week in rural France, nobody spoke English yet I was able to do literally everything I wanted to do.
Communication is basically like 90% body language which is universal.
The way you shop, interact with people, order food are the same everywhere, all differences are just exaggerated. I'm never learning another language ever again, what a waste of time.
>>
And now try to read a French book using body language.
>>
>>68466762
why would he when translations are readily available?
>>
That's because you were pretty much in the same cultural realm. Now try doing the same in Asia.
>>
>>68466762
>implying anything of worth written in french isn't\wont be translated in LITERALLY DAYS
>>
>>68466529
>>68466856
Actually i tried once to make myself understood in Italy without speaking Italian (they don't speak French or English) only sign/body language

Well you know what i didn't succeed at all, they didn't understand me and it was very awkward
>>
>>68468175
i have a pen
i have a notebook
*draws*
communication
>>
>>68468453
of course you walk around with a pen and notebook, typical chinese tourist i bet you have the little translate guide and everything

btw why when i was a kid, people like you harassed me to get a picture with me ??
>>
>>68468605
maybe you have nice boipucci
>>
>>68468453
I really don't have the time for your autistic drawings. Tot ziens.
>>
>>68468175
That's because OP is an anglo on vacation trying to keep the anglo hegemony intact
Since this board is basically a sfw /b/ with flags I'd like to remind you that the stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>68468691
i knew it
sneaky asians
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.