[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gib advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 20160914_165206.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160914_165206.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
So i just recently got my european passport and a job offering of $1500 euros a month in Ireland.The question is should I move there or stay in Brazil where I make slightly more money/have all my family around? Will europe recover itself from the imigrant crisis?
>>
>>68457913
>$1500 euros a month
lol
>>
you should 100% stay in brazil
>>
I'd pick Brazil over Ireland. But why the Hell did you even get a passport in the first place? And I don't think the migrant thing affects Ireland.
>>
>>68457913
Irish hate Brazilians. You guys are know as internet scammers.
>>
>>68457964
so I could work there with all legal rights of a citzen?

>>68457987
>You guys are know as internet scammers

like what? Nigerian Prince style ?
>>
>>68457913

you will get the same as a construction worker trainee,janitor or a cleaner here
>>
>>68457913
>Will europe recover itself from the imigrant crisis?
This is not a problem stop going to /pol/
>>
>>68457913
Why is it a pic of a brazillian passport and an italian one ?
>>
>>68458242
because I am a brazilian with an Italian passport?
>>
>>68457913
>$1500 euros
>>
>>68458111

That's exactly why I asked. If you went through all the trouble of getting a passport why would you even stay >>68458242 So its a shitpost thread?
>>
>>68457913
>a job offering of $1500
lol

>So i just recently got my european passport
not too shabby
>>
>>68457913
>$1500 euros a month in Ireland

That's pretty not great, where in Ireland would you be living?
>>
>>68457913
I'm certain you'll make muy mucho dinero in Ireland than you ever would in Brasil, and when you return to Brasil your €€€ paycheques will be worth a lot more Real.

If you want to make a comfy amount of earnings, take the job in Ireland. If you can't bare to part from your familia, stay in your casa with your mamita.
>>
How did you get that Italian passport, descent?
>>
>>68458346
Cork,South Ireland

>>68458412
Yup
>>
>>68458242
Brazilians are not Latinos they are pure white Euros, hence they can get European passports and use them to escape shit hole Brazil.
>>
>>68458516
> they are pure white Euros,
Only the South. Every one in South Brazil is either German, North Italian or Japanese. The North is Portuguese and West African.
>>
>>68458218
t. Muhammed
>>
>>68458516
huh...no? you only need to be 25% european to get an Italian passport anyway,so having an Italian grandfather or grandmother will do.
>>
>>68457913

>Will europe recover itself from the imigrant crisis?

you realize you are going to become an immigrant yourself?
>>
>>68458779
> you realize you are going to become an immigrant yourself?
He means undesirable immigrants, like Muslims and Africans.

Latinos who act European are 'okay' migrants.
>>
>>68458779
not if I am already an european citzen
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.