[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question Do Brazilians have to learn Spanish or English the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Emasway.gif (1MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Emasway.gif
1MB, 400x240px
Question

Do Brazilians have to learn Spanish or English the only language that is mandatory to learn?
>>
no one learn shit unless you pay a proper course for it
i've spent 3 years trying to learn verb to be and din't learn it
>>
>>68452192
In my city (Rio) it is mainly French and English.
>>
>>68452192
my brother's wife had a cousin come over to visit and they dont know any spanish
>>
>>68452251
I am
You are
He/She/It is
They are

Ezpz. That will be 5 bananas.
>>
>>68452192
They cannot even speak Portuguese properly.
>>
File: sddefault[2].jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault[2].jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>68452192
nice troll
>>
>>68452934
t. joao gaucho ze pequenho bahia do santos
>>
>>68452192
only 1% of the population here speaks "basic" english.Even in enginering or medicine colleage,less than half of the students in there speak a reasonable level of english
>>
>>68452192
The mandatory status of English in "Latin" Amercan schools is a meme.
>>
>>68452846
it's harder because we use 2 different verbs for the verb to be. it's not that hard tb.h but I get what the hue is trying to say
>>
>>68452192
What's with that unrelated Ema gif?

I like it though
>>
every school teaches english, I'd say 50% teach spanish too

I think spanish is mandatory in high school
>>
>>68455723
>only 1% of the population here speaks "basic" english
You didn't just made that up at all.
>>
>>68452898
Although accurate, it won't stop anyone of speaking 3 languagues, or more, poorly.
>>
>>68457105
do you honestly believe more than 1% of brazils population speaks english?
>>
>>68452192

Brazilians do not need to learn the languages of cucks and gringos.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.