[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if China and Japan ally?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: PLA JGSDF Joint Exercise.jpg (525KB, 2880x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PLA JGSDF Joint Exercise.jpg
525KB, 2880x1920px
What happens if China and Japan ally?
>>
Why does the Japanese have an AK?
>>
>>68441855
Korea gets annexed.
>>
>>68441947
Gorilla warfare. And it's a Chinese salt waifu.
>>
>>68441947
Because it's folded over 1000000 times by slav gnomes in deep caves of izhmashdorn
>>
>>68441995
>>68442017
I sense that these aren't serious replies
>>
>>68442077
japs just can choose superior wepn
>>
>>68442077
My reply was serious in an ironic way. By the looks of it they are just training with a Chinese Type 56 which is a Chinese rifle based on the AK.
>>
>>68442077
Also, trhanks for derailing my thread by the way.
>>
>>68441855
What has more likely happenED if China and Japan allied, China went good or Japan went bad?
>>
>>68442444
>bad countries
>good countries
No such thing.
>What has more likely happenED if China and Japan allied,
They probaly just stopped acting like babies over things that happened 70 years ago.
>>
>>68442590
But why would they Ally. Japan has no real enemies other than China. What would they gain from it and they would certainly lose the US as a close ally.
>>
>>68441855
There was a time when this "sort of" happened. Back during the 20s, when the then KMT-regime even ordered their first few warships (light cruisers) from Japan. Chinese intellectuals back then were very pro-japanese-

But then, militarism happened and the pride went to Jap's heads, thinking themselves of being some sort of !notAsians and honorary Aryans or something who should rule Asia, just because they happened to have copied western technology the fastest.

China was backstabbed and the Japanese used the ships the Chinese ordered against the Chinese themselves.

>>
File: RED_BLUE.png (702KB, 1094x908px) Image search: [Google]
RED_BLUE.png
702KB, 1094x908px
>>68442693
I see no reason for them not to. With China as a rival, they have a nuclear power as their enemy. And even if China does not use nukes against Japan, Japan is still within 80% of China's conventional ballistic missile inventory.
>they would certainly lose the US as a close ally.
I don't think you necessarily need to turn against the USA if you become friends with China.
>>
>>68441855
Is that a FAMAS?
>>
>>68443387
because if China gains hegemonic power over the region, they will do basically what the Americans did to their side of the hemisphere (to the french/english/spanish) and fuck everyone over economically and politically.

China is already flexing their muscle, overreaching beyond their territorial waters and using trade as a weapon whenever they disagree with a SEA or Korea/Japan.
>>
>>68443387
>I see no reason for them not to.

You mean other than their historic territorial disputes with the Chinese, as well as the never-ending arguments about WWII, not to mention the deep-seated racism each nationality feels towards the other?

>>68449925
This too. Part of the reason why a lot of Japanese/South Koreans/Taiwanese see the US as a preferable ally is that we're so far away. We're less likely to be able to completely dominate them the way we did to the Caribbean, and the way China has done to all of East Asia for the vast majority of its history.
>>
>>68445790
QBZ-95 with some mods.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.