[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslims don't eat pork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1481213234001.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481213234001.png
12KB, 500x500px
Muslims don't eat pork
>>
Is there no pigs in Islamic countries?
>>
notice how countries pork consumption correlated with their success?
not consuming pork makes you retarded.

>inb4 israel
most successful jews don't keep kosher
>>
Funny thing about the whole thing is that they refuse to eat non halal meat because they literally think they will be poisoned and die from it. The only way to avoid certain death and burning in hell is that when they kill the animal they have to make it bleed out slowly while chanting gibberish to their imaginary friend.
And this is grown up adults with master's degrees in science we're talking about here, it's like a window to the stone age
>>
>>68425215
You are what you eat and pigs are promiscious animals. Chickens goats cows etc. aren't like that.
This is why everybody in pork eating countries has 8463793863 sex partners before marriage.
>>
>>68425215
Neither do Jews and (some) Christians though tbf

I can almost understand not eating pigs. They're charming, intelligent creatures. They're smarter than dogs and the small cute breeds make quite literally some of the best pets on the planet. But unfortunately I just really love bacon, and also pepperoni.
>>
>>68425437
yeah, that explained why goats make muslims horny
>>
>>68425437
so you mean muslims that come to germany MUST rape and assault women because there is so much pork here. indeed, indeed. alhamdulillah, my friend.
>>
>>68425299
there aren't AFAIK
the pig itself is considered a filthy animal that can't even be touched
>>
>>68425553
Well it comes from ancient times when evenly cooking shit to a proper temperature wasn't necessarily a thing that was gonna happen all the time and the animals on the unclean list are the ones most likely to make you sick and give you dangerous parasites.
>>
>>68425414
>And this is grown up adults with master's degrees in science we're talking about here, it's like a window to the stone age

islam is seriously detrimental for one's mental health

no wonder that there has been no evolution at all since the early 1300s in muslim countries (except what the west gave them out of pity the last 2 centuries)
>>
File: imaguture.jpg (80KB, 610x805px) Image search: [Google]
imaguture.jpg
80KB, 610x805px
>>68425814
nah mate i blame Genghis
they were all reading and preserving math and philosophic treaties of Ancient Greece and advancing it a little until the Nation of Mongol hit. then they realized math is for fags and totally abandoned any scientific effort, forever
>>
>>68425683
No, mot because of pork. Lots of Muslims who went to Germany recently don't care about Islam. Lots of them already had sex and alcohol in their mind before going there and went specifically to Germany so they can practise this since it's not acceptable in Muslim countries.
It was really mistake to accept such large number of refugees in Germany.
>>
>>68425215
Go to Bosna then.
>>
>>68425215
>Muslims don't eat pork
In soviet army - they eat pork.
>>
>>68425215
>pork
hmm. muslim cant eat american.
>>
>>68426139
soviet army eaten anything
>>
File: images.jpg (63KB, 436x593px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
63KB, 436x593px
>>68426119
>It was really mistake to accept such large number of refugees in Germany.
my face when
>>
>>68425437
Mhhh.
Does that mean that if I eat wolves I become a homicidal badass, when I eat a lot of fish I can swim better and poultry makes me a coward?

Holy shit, this explains why the chinese are quiet collectivistic too, they eat roo many insects at last I truly see!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.