[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we stop the usual circle jerk and talk about the fact that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: xYX2GjX.jpg (301KB, 1600x1129px) Image search: [Google]
xYX2GjX.jpg
301KB, 1600x1129px
Can we stop the usual circle jerk and talk about the fact that Finland doesn't actually exist?

What we are told is the country "Finland" is actually a Japanese fishing colony set up in partnership with the Russians. The 1918 "independence" of Finland from Russia was actually Russia creating a fake country to conceal a large stretch of ocean. The Japanese were then able to set up fishing colonies to fish from the sea concealed by "Finland" free of all regulation.

The fish caught in the sea are then shipped back to Japan via the trans-Siberian railway. The fish imports are disguised as products from a fake company set up to conceal the fishing operation - Nokia.

The cities people think are in Finland are actually pieces of land east of Sweden, west of Russia and north of Estonia.

Of course countries around the world know about this. First they kept quiet because it facilitated good relations between Japan and Russia. After a while though it just because easier to keep up the lie than tell people the truth. This shit made Obama's hair go white.

The Finland conspiracy explains several things:

Why is it called Finland? Because fish have fins.

Why is Nokia the largest company in Finland, when nobody uses Nokia products? It's actually a front for a fish shipping operation.

Why is Finland's population density so low? Most of its "land" is actually ocean.

Why is Finland always number 1 in education, literacy, freedom of the press, least government corruption, and other similar things? It's all faked to make sure no one checks in on them.

Finland is bullshit.
>>
>>68418148
Can confirm, I actually live in the troll factory in St. Petersburg
>>
>>68418148
What about the ferry from Finland to Estonia that takes less than 2 hours? And what about all the huge lakes in Finland? Those don't appear to be on that map.
>>
>>68423767
Look again. The lakes are right there in the middle of the Karelian sea.
>>
File: a706ca72488ff.jpg (91KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
a706ca72488ff.jpg
91KB, 792x558px
>thinking Finland exists

Do you believe in fantasy creatures also?
>>
>>68423767
You can't be sure that it's really a straight route the ship floats, can you? Might be just another place in Estonia where the ship arrives.
>>
File: 1481267883800.jpg (465KB, 1600x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1481267883800.jpg
465KB, 1600x1129px
>>68423767
What is this ''''''''''''''''Estonia'''''''''''''''''' you are referring to?

Surely you ment to say "the Latvian coast"?
>>
>>68418148
This is true. It has to be.

We have known already quite awhile that Sweden has lost it's balls.

And Behold, Look no balls.
>>
>>68418148

>the Finland conspiracy

This is the first I've heard of such a thing. Can 4chan meme a country out of its legitimacy?
>>
>>68427351
The meme comes from a reddit comment
t. meme knower
>>
I've been in Finland many times.
>>
>>68427409

Thanks for the clarification. Tell me about life in Finland please, what is it like?
>>
finn posters are actually just paid swedish shitposters
>>
>>68427459
It's shit

It's too cold to do anything besides get drunk and make memes
>>
>>68427459
Wet, fishy
>>
>reddit meme
>>
File: mind blown.gif (3MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
mind blown.gif
3MB, 500x333px
>>68418148
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.