[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korea general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1481222131548.jpg (85KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481222131548.jpg
85KB, 1280x960px
Going to 서울 for a week, any recommendations where to go clubbing?

Also 8 goddesses investigation thread and language exchange.
>>
As someone who loves travelling South Korea was always somewhere I wanted to visit and I admired South Korean technological success. Not now.

After reading the very honest and frank comments from South Koreans themselves I would never go. As an Afro Caribbean and as a professional an educated and open minded person I would find it … and I am sorry to have to say this …. an intolerable, backward, alien and miserable experience.

It has shattered my view of S. Koreans as bright, forward thinking people, I’ve even watched Korean films and they were really enrertaining. Now I know the truth, once I need to upgrade my smartphone I will ditch my Samsung too and get an iphone. Why would I support people who hold such terrible views?

Love and peace.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 187x269px
>>68396634
Yawn
>>
>clubbing
fucking normie
>>
>>68396387
For a foreigner the best clubs are in Itaewon, it's the most foreigner friendly place and girls that re looking for foreigners go there. I usually go to the fountain with friends, almost always end up with a girl and I'm talking 7 to 9/10 korean q.t not ugly chicks.
I used to go to Hongdae a lot because I was told it was very multicultural and for students etc... But I was always the only foreigner there and sometimes I would get weird or unfriendly looks. Most ppl re very chill tho, especially guys, they rly want to be friend with you in general.
I also heard about the octogone in Gangnam apparently it's very trendy, but I also heard that Gangnam is where rich koreans guys show off and where Korean girls are looking for guys with lots of money so, the very shallow part of korea, idk if it's true tho.

>>68396634
What are you talking about ?
>>
>>68400666
>But I was always the only foreigner there and sometimes I would get weird or unfriendly looks
yeah lol fuck alle the tourist guides telling you to go to hongdae for the student atmosphere and bars everywhere. it's all gooks and they don't want to white boi around.

That being said, Seoul is a pretty shit city apart from endless opportunities to get wasted.
>>
>>68400792
Aha exactly, I don't know why people keep saying it's full of foreigner, there are some in the guesthouse and you can cross one or two in the main street sometimes but that's all. You can spend a week there without seeing one and they re clearly not used to foreigners
>>
File: 1454125255572.png (130KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454125255572.png
130KB, 394x360px
>clubbing

퍽 유 놀미 피싸시트
>>
>>68396957
>>68402255
Holy fuck leave me alone, I'm old, that's we did back then.
>>68400666
Cool thanks. I stay in Gangnam and googled this Octogone club, someone reviewed it and said you pay 1.2 mil won for a table, thats like 1200 dollars, fuck that. Will hang in Itawon then.

Are there still protests ongoing?
>>
>>68404111
>Are there still protests ongoing?

I was in Korea 2 weeks ago and saw some protest habbenings
>>
>>68396387
Hey guys I got a question, how would I ask my Korean friend her Korean name?

I know how to ask someone's name in Korean, but how would I use "Korean" as an adjective to ask what her Korean name is instead of her English name?
>>
>>68404428
ireumi gook moya?
>>
>>68404428
한국 이름이 뭐예요?
>>
>>68404533
Kek
>>68404428
이름은 뭐 헤요
Otherwise I have no clue what you're talking about.
>>68404287
Did you get into the crowd and accidently touched some butts ?
>>
File: 1480763066181.gif (1MB, 350x496px) Image search: [Google]
1480763066181.gif
1MB, 350x496px
>>68404758
>이름은 뭐 헤요
thats wrong nigga
>>
>>68404111
If you want a table every club is super expensive, maybe less than octogone but still it's at least 200$, I have no idea why you would want a table tho. Some clubs are free ( foutain is ), the others cost 20 000won for the entry and they give you a free drink in general, for 20.000 the difference is that you have dj's, sometimes girls paid by the club to dance and a few "animations" like someone throwing papers in the crowd... Free or not the quality of the club really depends on what kind of public go there... Some clubs are super expensive and shitty, others free and don't feel cheap at all, so don't let that kind of thing block you.
There are protests every weeks, they re really mad against their president it's not gonna end soon, but it doesn't change anything for a tourist don't worry.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.