[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>inverted england shifted a little to the left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: denmark.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
denmark.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>inverted england shifted a little to the left
>>
>>68379219
Our flag is older. Fuck off.
>>
>>68379249
Pagan savages harassing honest Christians.
>>
>>68379269
>A fucking leaf defending Christendom
Our flag was literally given to us by God according to legend. Fuck off Mujahideen.
>>
File: normans.jpg (156KB, 920x360px) Image search: [Google]
normans.jpg
156KB, 920x360px
>>68379300
Yeah and you gave it to England because you're a bunch of fucking pagan savages who harass honest Christians.
You can revise history with prophetic bullshit all you want.
England remembers.
>>
File: danelaw.jpg (182KB, 325x391px) Image search: [Google]
danelaw.jpg
182KB, 325x391px
>>68379354
>implying they didn't steal it after they got DANE'd
>>
>>68379249
>Our flag is older.
No it isn't

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_England
>Adopted: 1191

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Denmark
Adopted: 1748 (merchant ensign), 1842 (military flag), 1854 (private use on land); medieval predecessors (13th/14th c.)
>>
>>68382863
Straya showing the pigs what facts are
>>
>>68382863

Trust a dane, feel the pain

How can they ever recover?
>>
>>68382863
It was adopted in 1219 during the Northen Crusades, then the proportions were formalised (which makes it a "new flag") and adopted in in the years as you said.

only difference between the old and new flags were the sizes.

and
>using wikipedia for sources
>>
>>68387017
>It was adopted in 1219
England was adopted in 1191
My point still stands

Though yours is still the oldest flag of any country because England isn't a country in the technical sense.
>>
>>68379219
>shifted a little to the left
I'm worried that you actually believe this is how it is.
>>
>>68388429
I'm not the original guy you talked to, just wanted to let you know Dannebrog isn't that new.

but if you want me to make some sort of argument against >>68379219 then it would be England kind of stole Genoa's flag
>>
>>68389519
>England kind of stole Genoa's flag
They had the same patron saint
Why do you think Georgia is named like it is and has that flag?
>>
>>68389678
not much of a history buff, didn't know that. didn't know Aussies could be this informative and nice either desu
>>
>>68379391
you guys remember the 30 years war. fun time right
>>
>>68389864
Just ignore the fact that I'm half drunk
I did just come back from a pub quiz night
>>
File: Angles_saxons_jutes.png (111KB, 964x1741px) Image search: [Google]
Angles_saxons_jutes.png
111KB, 964x1741px
Reminder that Denmark is rightful English clay
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.